"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

How to detect an AFC BOYFRIEND...

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
250
Reaction score
0
Location
toronto, canada
At first, my definition of "AFC" is someone who cannot get chicks... therefore I came up with a thread like this:

90% AFC

And then some replied to that thread sayin that there are guys who chase HB who are AFC... and then DJ bible says there are AFC boyfriends and there are AFC people who are married.

Are there any other things I have to look for?

Correct me if I'm wrong but here's some things I think are signs of AFC boyfriend...

- Calls her up everyday.
- If she dont answer, he keeps on calling up. (omg... 7 times in 1 day!!!)
- Insecurity... I can tell guy is getting annoyed//angry even if Im just talkin to HB... without even touching HB.

So what else should I look for? Thanks alot...
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Why would you care?! Aslong as you have higher value and/or gives her what she needs how much or not AFC a boyfriend is, is unimportant.
 

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2004
Messages
484
Reaction score
3
Age
46
Location
Ontario
Finish reading his sentence. As long as you have better value than the guy, you are in a better position anyway.
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
Originally posted by neobrood
... in order to have an estimate of my chances of winning the "game". The more AFC, the better chances...
You're overanalyzing. Plow straight through him like he wasn't even there.

If he's really AFC, you'll blow him out. If he's not, then watch his game and learn from him.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

SOLDIERM16

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Los Angeles
JT47319 has a good point. Ur a man, a dj. And that AFC man of hers, he aint your homie. So screw him. Its very likely that u can totally blow him out of the water, and he wont do anything but watch it happen

Ive been known to take a girl from her man a couple of times in my life. And i have made a lot of enemies from it. But the girls i obtained ended up being major experiences in my life. So if u see an opportunity, take it. Cuz u never know if the lady you win might be the lady u marry... ya know?



play on neobrood
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
Basically, a woman will cheat if you have ALOT more 'game' (alphaness) then her current bf.

AT least in the long run...
 
Top