Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to detect an AFC BOYFRIEND...

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
At first, my definition of "AFC" is someone who cannot get chicks... therefore I came up with a thread like this:

90% AFC

And then some replied to that thread sayin that there are guys who chase HB who are AFC... and then DJ bible says there are AFC boyfriends and there are AFC people who are married.

Are there any other things I have to look for?

Correct me if I'm wrong but here's some things I think are signs of AFC boyfriend...

- Calls her up everyday.
- If she dont answer, he keeps on calling up. (omg... 7 times in 1 day!!!)
- Insecurity... I can tell guy is getting annoyed//angry even if Im just talkin to HB... without even touching HB.

So what else should I look for? Thanks alot...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you care?! Aslong as you have higher value and/or gives her what she needs how much or not AFC a boyfriend is, is unimportant.

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Finish reading his sentence. As long as you have better value than the guy, you are in a better position anyway.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by neobrood
... in order to have an estimate of my chances of winning the "game". The more AFC, the better chances...
You're overanalyzing. Plow straight through him like he wasn't even there.

If he's really AFC, you'll blow him out. If he's not, then watch his game and learn from him.

SOLDIERM16

Don Juan
Reaction score
JT47319 has a good point. Ur a man, a dj. And that AFC man of hers, he aint your homie. So screw him. Its very likely that u can totally blow him out of the water, and he wont do anything but watch it happen

Ive been known to take a girl from her man a couple of times in my life. And i have made a lot of enemies from it. But the girls i obtained ended up being major experiences in my life. So if u see an opportunity, take it. Cuz u never know if the lady you win might be the lady u marry... ya know?

play on neobrood

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically, a woman will cheat if you have ALOT more 'game' (alphaness) then her current bf.

AT least in the long run...