Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to defeat the Cons of Online Dating(OLD)

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As you should. You've never seen me nor seen the women I attract.
I wasn't taking a dig at you or making a comment on your appearance. It was just a general observation about human nature. I hope you didn't take offence.

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do so many guys describe themselves as “slightly above average” and yet you never hear anyone describe himself as “slightly BELOW average”? In any event, I don’t disagree with you your point but find your comment a little amusing.
You can do a shot every time someone on here admits to getting with anything less than an "HB7" and still safely operate machinery.

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For some reason, when I last used this rubbish, it seemed that 90% of the woman on there were nurses.

"Not on here much - here's my Instagram"

I think the main purpose of online dating these days is for mediocre women to collect Instagram followers.
Mediocre women are the main purpose for everything these days. They're the modern era's great winners.

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I consider myself slightly above average in looks, I'm 5'9 and muscular. Yet when I get on these apps, I get matches and occasional lays. That's enough for me. So I don't agree with this vid. If the data is legit, the quality of messaging from the guy must not be there.
I've never in almost a decade of using these damned apps ever found a consistent winning formula for messaging. The temptation is always there to assume you're doing something "wrong," but probably it just doesn't much matter at all.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never in almost a decade of using these damned apps ever found a consistent winning formula for messaging. The temptation is always there to assume you're doing something "wrong," but probably it just doesn't much matter at all.
My formula or strategy is to not waste time on the ones who obviously don't need to be on OLD to find a man and I spend time reading the profiles to find the ones who actually type something out where I can tell they legit want to meet someone. My main app is Bumble so when they message me, I keep the conversation light and get a date scheduled after about 5 or so messages. The "experts" here will tell you to send her messages that'll make her wet but I think that's creep type stuff. I save that for when you meet in person, vibing well and she gets comfortable with me.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder is off the table if you are 30+ and date college age

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did your gf break up with you or what

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn bro. Kaley looks cute & sexy AF
Yea she was. But as I suspected she wasn't about sh*t. I liked her back just to prove my own point that those mid twenties hotties either want followers, Only Fans subscribers or ego boosts.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder : blocked WhatsApp. Finds me on signal. Block her there. Makes a second burner. Legit psycho

4BC4AABF-1AA9-4715-96F9-450F687B4574.jpeg

Last edited:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolute psycho and you didn’t even smash her.
Right. And a Brooklyn phone number for the burner. Thought the burner was a jealous friend of this girl I have gone out with that I saw eyeing us at the bar when we first met. You had been posting on dealing with aggression, the first thought my head went was after I see this girl later I am making a house call by this guy on the way home, tell him to keep out of our business. That’s how you handle business, knock on the door and deal with it straight up. But it turns out it’s just tinder girl. OLD girls are crazy. I don’t care what anyone tries to say.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything about hating Trump, I've seen that here and there over the last couple years and it just points to her being an idiot.
Living in one of the most liberal states in America you virtually eliminate 90% of women if you're black and not democrat you're down to 1% if you're lucky

I didn't vote for Trump but I like him and I've learned to keep my mouth shut about politics or circumvent the issue it is what it is

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Living in one of the most liberal states in America you virtually eliminate 90% of women if you're black and not democrat you're down to 1% if you're lucky

I didn't vote for Trump but I like him and I've learned to keep my mouth shut about politics or circumvent the issue it is what it is
I've found that women that are obsessed about Trump or this SJW nonsense are honestly just bat **** crazy and not something you should want around. A guy I used to hang out with like to frequent this college cafe at a university in my area and a lot of the women there were like that. Anyway, I was hanging out with him and a few other guys and this SJW female was for some reason hanging out with us for a bit and she had a guy with her. My friend and the other guys there were talking about tinder and were swiping on profiles and he said something about there being so many "trannies" on there lol. This girl became immediately offended and started talking about trans rights and then went on this mini rant about how offensive it is to refer to them as "trannies". She then said that she refuses to associate with anyone who refers to them as such and she got up and walked off lol. The guy she was with was clearly shocked by the reaction haha.

This was back in 2018, quite a while ago.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found that women that are obsessed about Trump or this SJW nonsense are honestly just bat **** crazy and not something you should want around. A guy I used to hang out with like to frequent this college cafe at a university in my area and a lot of the women there were like that. Anyway, I was hanging out with him and a few other guys and this SJW female was for some reason hanging out with us for a bit and she had a guy with her. My friend and the other guys there were talking about tinder and were swiping on profiles and he said something about there being so many "trannies" on there lol. This girl became immediately offended and started talking about trans rights and then went on this mini rant about how offensive it is to refer to them as "trannies". She then said that she refuses to associate with anyone who refers to them as such and she got up and walked off lol. The guy she was with was clearly shocked by the reaction haha.

This was back in 2018, quite a while ago.
Man. should've said you meant car transmissions. Golden opportunity there.

In my experience the extreme anti-woke OLD women are a bad lot as well. They use the political stuff as an excuse to be difficult ("ONLY conservative, truck driving, gun-owning country music lovers need apply") and use "traditionalism" as a cover for their prior bad decisions.

Last edited:

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man. should've said you meant car transmissions. Golden opportunity there.

In my experience the extreme anti-woke OLD women are a bad lot as well. They use the political stuff as an excuse to be difficult ("ONLY conservative, truck driving, gun-owning country music lovers need apply") and use "traditionalism" as a cover for their prior bad decisions.
I wasn't involved in the argument/conversation, I was just simply a bystander/witness lol.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1). Catfishing-
I have never in my life been completely catfished on OLD. I only get catfished when I hope and pray out of desperation lol. It is pretty easy to tell if a girl is catfishing on OLD. If a girl only has her pictures in a certain angle, only in a certain photo format, a lot of filters, only in groups, only pictures of her face, AND NO CLEAR BODY SHOTS.....She is a catfish dude. I'm sorry it's your only match and she is the only girl talking to you ATM but prepared to get fished lol. BUT BUT what if she is skinny, but just doesn't want to show body pictures. First, you are more than likely 99.9% wrong. Second, if she has a hot body then why would she be so insecure to it off on the platform. Would you really want to date someone this prudish lol?

Facetime.

2). Lack of quality women-

You live in a shvt hole or some far flung suburb in Bum Fvck Egypt. Move to a real city where younger women live.

3). Lack of matches-

OLD is 99.9% pictures, so get better pictures of yourself! Get friends/female friends to give you an insight on what pictures to post. Travel more/get hobbies/be more social to make it seem like you aren't some NPC Joe Smith on Bumble. If you disagree with this point, then you are operating on an Emotional Disney Mindset and cannot be helped. You are no different than some fat feminist slob of a woman demanding some six figure Chad should like her for the way she is. Nobody gives a flying shvt about your bio. Girls usually ask me questions that are already in my bio, so that's how I know it's complete BS. Just post a witty quote from "Friends" or something on your bio and call it a day. Last, you might have to pay to get matches. I have gotten by on Hinge and Bumble without paying, but I haven't been on the apps since July so things may have changed since. I do know you have to pay for Tinder to even make it useable after a short period of time. If you cannot afford to invest 10 bucks in dating then you are too broke to date in the first place.

4). I cannot get Dates/Girls aren't Serious and just want Attention-

After I got better pictures and moved to a prime location, I made the mistake of treating girls on OLD the same way as the girls I would meet through cold approaching. I treated every girl I matched with like she was serious, and I would get so upset when she would flake, ghost me in messaging, or etc. What you guys need to realize is that OLD has Zero Barriers to Entry, so just about any girl can log on her phone and create a profile. A girl you met through cold approach at least knows you are serious, and she is already putting some investment in to meeting you. On OLD, you have to be super cut throat with the women you choose to ask out and only do simple dates that are logistically beneficial to both of y'all. I am really picky about who I go on dates with because of all of the Hopeless Romantics, Lazy women, and time wasters that infest OLD. This will take some experience and head butting to figure out, but it's not that hard after you play the field. For example, I avoid paralegals/attorneys, flight attendants, nurses, girls with multiple dogs/1 large dog, any girl with tacos/margs, hot girl summer group pictures, and brunching on their profiles because these are clear red flags of a toxic female lol. Last, have FIRM but Realistic standards for women you are able to get on a second date and beyond. For example, if I don't have sex within 4 dates or I am not progressing towards sex within date 3, I AXE her off lol. I have had the best luck with girls that just downloaded the app after being frustrated with finding a partner the old way. AVOID OLD veterans like a plague and again they will be pretty easy to spot visually, or they will make some dumb comment like "I deleted this app and I am back on" or something stupid lol.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not spouting black pill rhetoric or anything, but we've discussed this before. You being black cancels out being bald. So, really, you should just say "I'm a short black guy".
I am bald too so that does not mean anything.