Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to defeat the Cons of Online Dating(OLD)

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As you should. You've never seen me nor seen the women I attract.
I wasn't taking a dig at you or making a comment on your appearance. It was just a general observation about human nature. I hope you didn't take offence.

patb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do so many guys describe themselves as “slightly above average” and yet you never hear anyone describe himself as “slightly BELOW average”? In any event, I don’t disagree with you your point but find your comment a little amusing.
You can do a shot every time someone on here admits to getting with anything less than an "HB7" and still safely operate machinery.

patb

Don Juan
Reaction score
For some reason, when I last used this rubbish, it seemed that 90% of the woman on there were nurses.

"Not on here much - here's my Instagram"

I think the main purpose of online dating these days is for mediocre women to collect Instagram followers.
Mediocre women are the main purpose for everything these days. They're the modern era's great winners.

patb

Don Juan
Reaction score
I consider myself slightly above average in looks, I'm 5'9 and muscular. Yet when I get on these apps, I get matches and occasional lays. That's enough for me. So I don't agree with this vid. If the data is legit, the quality of messaging from the guy must not be there.
I've never in almost a decade of using these damned apps ever found a consistent winning formula for messaging. The temptation is always there to assume you're doing something "wrong," but probably it just doesn't much matter at all.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never in almost a decade of using these damned apps ever found a consistent winning formula for messaging. The temptation is always there to assume you're doing something "wrong," but probably it just doesn't much matter at all.
My formula or strategy is to not waste time on the ones who obviously don't need to be on OLD to find a man and I spend time reading the profiles to find the ones who actually type something out where I can tell they legit want to meet someone. My main app is Bumble so when they message me, I keep the conversation light and get a date scheduled after about 5 or so messages. The "experts" here will tell you to send her messages that'll make her wet but I think that's creep type stuff. I save that for when you meet in person, vibing well and she gets comfortable with me.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder is off the table if you are 30+ and date college age

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did your gf break up with you or what

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn bro. Kaley looks cute & sexy AF
Yea she was. But as I suspected she wasn't about sh*t. I liked her back just to prove my own point that those mid twenties hotties either want followers, Only Fans subscribers or ego boosts.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder : blocked WhatsApp. Finds me on signal. Block her there. Makes a second burner. Legit psycho

4BC4AABF-1AA9-4715-96F9-450F687B4574.jpeg

Last edited:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
7DCCE84C-C663-4CD2-BA4B-B5BA7BA8FFB3.jpeg

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolute psycho and you didn’t even smash her.
Right. And a Brooklyn phone number for the burner. Thought the burner was a jealous friend of this girl I have gone out with that I saw eyeing us at the bar when we first met. You had been posting on dealing with aggression, the first thought my head went was after I see this girl later I am making a house call by this guy on the way home, tell him to keep out of our business. That’s how you handle business, knock on the door and deal with it straight up. But it turns out it’s just tinder girl. OLD girls are crazy. I don’t care what anyone tries to say.