Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to defeat the Cons of Online Dating(OLD)

Reaction score
1). Catfishing-
I have never in my life been completely catfished on OLD. I only get catfished when I hope and pray out of desperation lol. It is pretty easy to tell if a girl is catfishing on OLD. If a girl only has her pictures in a certain angle, only in a certain photo format, a lot of filters, only in groups, only pictures of her face, AND NO CLEAR BODY SHOTS.....She is a catfish dude. I'm sorry it's your only match and she is the only girl talking to you ATM but prepared to get fished lol. BUT BUT what if she is skinny, but just doesn't want to show body pictures. First, you are more than likely 99.9% wrong. Second, if she has a hot body then why would she be so insecure to it off on the platform. Would you really want to date someone this prudish lol?

2). Lack of quality women-

You live in a shvt hole or some far flung suburb in Bum Fvck Egypt. Move to a real city where younger women live.

3). Lack of matches-

OLD is 99.9% pictures, so get better pictures of yourself! Get friends/female friends to give you an insight on what pictures to post. Travel more/get hobbies/be more social to make it seem like you aren't some NPC Joe Smith on Bumble. If you disagree with this point, then you are operating on an Emotional Disney Mindset and cannot be helped. You are no different than some fat feminist slob of a woman demanding some six figure Chad should like her for the way she is. Nobody gives a flying shvt about your bio. Girls usually ask me questions that are already in my bio, so that's how I know it's complete BS. Just post a witty quote from "Friends" or something on your bio and call it a day. Last, you might have to pay to get matches. I have gotten by on Hinge and Bumble without paying, but I haven't been on the apps since July so things may have changed since. I do know you have to pay for Tinder to even make it useable after a short period of time. If you cannot afford to invest 10 bucks in dating then you are too broke to date in the first place.

4). I cannot get Dates/Girls aren't Serious and just want Attention-

After I got better pictures and moved to a prime location, I made the mistake of treating girls on OLD the same way as the girls I would meet through cold approaching. I treated every girl I matched with like she was serious, and I would get so upset when she would flake, ghost me in messaging, or etc. What you guys need to realize is that OLD has Zero Barriers to Entry, so just about any girl can log on her phone and create a profile. A girl you met through cold approach at least knows you are serious, and she is already putting some investment in to meeting you. On OLD, you have to be super cut throat with the women you choose to ask out and only do simple dates that are logistically beneficial to both of y'all. I am really picky about who I go on dates with because of all of the Hopeless Romantics, Lazy women, and time wasters that infest OLD. This will take some experience and head butting to figure out, but it's not that hard after you play the field. For example, I avoid paralegals/attorneys, flight attendants, nurses, girls with multiple dogs/1 large dog, any girl with tacos/margs, hot girl summer group pictures, and brunching on their profiles because these are clear red flags of a toxic female lol. Last, have FIRM but Realistic standards for women you are able to get on a second date and beyond. For example, if I don't have sex within 4 dates or I am not progressing towards sex within date 3, I AXE her off lol. I have had the best luck with girls that just downloaded the app after being frustrated with finding a partner the old way. AVOID OLD veterans like a plague and again they will be pretty easy to spot visually, or they will make some dumb comment like "I deleted this app and I am back on" or something stupid lol.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I especially agree with the " paralegals/attorneys, flight attendants, nurses, girls with multiple dogs/1 large dog, any girl with tacos/margs, hot girl summer group pictures, and brunching on their profiles " part. It took me awhile to realize NONE of these time wasting bitches EVER matched/messaged with me. I'll add to this list the ones with no profile besides "@***** insta". Clearly only looking to increase their followers.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I avoid paralegals/attorneys, flight attendants, nurses, girls with multiple dogs/1 large dog, any girl with tacos/margs, hot girl summer group pictures, and brunching on their profiles because these are clear red flags of a toxic female lol.
I agree with everything except paralegals and partially nurses.

What's the problem with paralegals? In theory, paralegals are good because they don't work a lot of hours. Paralegals are not careerist women.

Nurses are a group of women that have deteoriated in recent decades. 25-40 years ago, nurses were more feminine. This was a common female occupation that had caring women that exhibited feminine characteristics. Nurses from the Millennial generation are not that good. They seem to have attitude problems in my experience. I consider a nurse a potential source of toxicity but their legacy is strong. Please tell me why nurses are bad in your experience. I think all would benefit from this.

I feel like the tacos/margs is a regional problem in US Sun Belt states.

I'm not a big fan of dog owning women. You're so accurate on dog owning women. One problem is that pet owning women seem to drift more towards swipe apps than the general single populace though that's changing because of pet obsessed Millennials.

Free_Agent

Don Juan
Reaction score

What's the problem with paralegals? In theory, paralegals are good because they don't work a lot of hours. Paralegals are not careerist women.

Nurses are a group of women that have deteoriated in recent decades. 25-40 years ago, nurses were more feminine. This was a common female occupation that had caring women that exhibited feminine characteristics. Nurses from the Millennial generation are not that good. They seem to have attitude problems in my experience. I consider a nurse a potential source of toxicity but their legacy is strong. Please tell me why nurses are bad in your experience. I think all would benefit from this.

I'm not a big fan of dog owning women. You're so accurate on dog owning women. One problem is that pet owning women seem to drift more towards swipe apps than the general single populace though that's changing because of pet obsessed Millennials.
My problem woman is a paralegal.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My problem woman is a paralegal.
That's interesting. Your woman isn't a problem because she's a paralegal. Your woman doesn't help the overall cause for paralegals though.

There's been little discussion on the forum and in general about why female paralegals are problematic as romantic partners. Female lawyers, doctors, and dentists are problematic for obvious reasons that have been well discussed.

Paralegals are not overeducated, careerist professionals. Many paralegals don't even have a bachelor's degree. It's not necessary to have a bachelor's degree to be a paralegal. Less educated women make better girlfriends if you can get them while childless. Less educated women have a problem of single motherhood because they tend to have kids earlier in life and those relationships tend to fail.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the entire post except the occupation stuff. I have never experienced statistical differences between a woman’s occupation. 90% of chicks have jobs not careers. So it really doesn’t matter.

I cleaned up on OLD. I’m a short, bald black guy. However, professional pictures and living in metro NYC made OLD seamless.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
living in metro NYC made OLD seamless.
What's the story with NYC and tech-based dating? It seems to be a shiit show in other places, including other big cities.

NYC was also well set up for cold approach game with people passing each other in the streets all the time and public transportation.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the story with NYC and tech-based dating? It seems to be a shiit show in other places, including other big cities.

NYC was also well set up for cold approach game with people passing each other in the streets all the time and public transportation.
NYC, in theory and in practice, is by far the best place to increase your notch count in the USA.

There are more women than men, the men largely look bad because they are overworked in industries like finance in law, and a lot of women are in their "fun" phase where they are willingly to hook up with men because they feel it's almost their obligation as part of the lifestyle of living in NYC.

However, for marriage prospects, NYC may be one of the worst places in the USA.

1) Very materialistic women, status obsessed.
2) The high costs mean you will be hauling ass at work and living a stressful life.
3) Eventually the dirtiness and griminess / crime gets old and it becomes hard envisioning raising a family there.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the entire post except the occupation stuff. I have never experienced statistical differences between a woman’s occupation. 90% of chicks have jobs not careers. So it really doesn’t matter.

I cleaned up on OLD. I’m a short, bald black guy. However, professional pictures and living in metro NYC made OLD seamless.
You definitely want to avoid flight attendants on OLD.

Reaction score
The occupations are just my personal preference. @SW15 might be a secret nurse/lawyer slayer, but struggle with Accountants lol. I have just never had any luck with those occupations plus Teachers, so I hard next them. Flight Attendant are a hard pass because of their jobs and they are professional sky thots.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flight Attendant are a hard pass because of their jobs and they are professional sky thots.
Flight attendants are difficult. I tend to be more extended relationship oriented, and it's difficult to have an extended relationship with someone traveling as much as a flight attendant travels.

Pre-pandemic, I knew a few women with high travel business jobs (not as much travel as a flight attendant) who had messy personal lives in their home cities.

The best that I think one can do with a flight attendant is plate status in a rotation.

@SW15 might be a secret nurse/lawyer slayer, but struggle with Accountants lol.
Both lawyers and accountants tend to annoy me. Lawyers are a hard pass for me. Female lawyers are known to make terrible girlfriends due to their lack of time and lack of nurturing, feminine nature. This has been well documented on forums, in blog posts, and on YouTube videos over the past 10-20 years. Don't date a female lawyer. @Barrister knows this well.

Accountants are not an automatic pass. An accountant doesn't automatically have an advanced degree, which triggers an automatic pass for me. However, a lot of female accountants are career-first and not feminine. The bigger problem with accountants tends to be the stereotypical boring personality.

In another recent thread, @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 categorized women's occupations. This will help in continuing my point.

Entry Level BS/Business Jobs- These women have the lowest career satisfaction, so they are more than likely going to make stupid decisions based on their stress and disappointment. It's harder for these women to just find another job in a different city so these women move around via internal promotion or quitting and just moving somewhere. These are the type of women to do stupid shvt or travel 80 times month to compensate for their shvtty career they are chasing.

Any Graduate Student- These women are the most fleety because they go wherever which Law, Medical, Graduate School/post grad job accepts them. In additional to Medical School, you have residency too. If you decide to date a girl in this category, expect to have this talk.

Specialized careers- Nurses, Teachers, Engineers, etc- These careers have better job satisfaction than your entry level corporate/BS jobs and pay more (except Teachers). These women might be extra thotty, but they have less of a reason to leave their jobs unless their employer does it for them such as travel nursing.

Accountant is a bullshiit business job. Females with bullshiit business/government jobs are the most common type of female I've met.

Nurse is a specialized career. Nurses can have either a bachelor's degree or a trade certification. Nurses, like teachers, have seen their feminine/good girlfriend attributes decline in recent decades. The nurses that relocate in their 20s/30s are the ones that tend to be present on swipe apps. I wouldn't call myself a nurse slayer, but nurses are not a hard pass for me. Night shift nurses in hospitals are the ones that are most difficult for standard dayshift working men (either white or blue collar) to date due to scheduling problems.

With paralegals, that's not an overeducated female job. Paralegals don't need to have a bachelor's degree and often just have a community college trade certification. That's not a high travel female job either. Paralegal work has been traditionally feminine. For me, paralegal is closer to a yes than a no for a girlfriend, as long as they are childless. A lot of women with less than a bachelor's degree tend to get pregnant before age 27/28 and the relationship doesn't work out, making them single moms in their 30s.

any girl with tacos/margs
The women that tend to mention tacos/margs as an interest are basic white women (often bougie basic white women with bullshiit business/government jobs) in Sun Belt cities.

Hispanic women don't feel a need to mention tacos and margaritas as interests in life. Tacos and margaritas are a part of their culture automatically, if they have Mexican ancestry. If a White woman mentions hamburgers and basic beer (think Budweiser/Bud Light) as an interest, that's the equivalent of a Hispanic woman mentioning tacos/margaritas. I never saw a White woman mention hamburgers and basic beer as an interest on swipe apps. Non-Mexican Hispanics (Cubans, Puerto Ricans, etc.) won't mention tacos either.

Free_Agent

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's interesting. Your woman isn't a problem because she's a paralegal. Your woman doesn't help the overall cause for paralegals though.

There's been little discussion on the forum and in general about why female paralegals are problematic as romantic partners. Female lawyers, doctors, and dentists are problematic for obvious reasons that have been well discussed.

Paralegals are not overeducated, careerist professionals. Many paralegals don't even have a bachelor's degree. It's not necessary to have a bachelor's degree to be a paralegal. Less educated women make better girlfriends if you can get them while childless. Less educated women have a problem of single motherhood because they tend to have kids earlier in life and those relationships tend to fail.
Yeah, I'm not sure what it is but all the woman paralegals I've come across ( between this one and the ex wife) have had a personality that was difficult to subdue.

Attorneys are way worse. My ex wife was an attorney turned politician.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not sure what it is but all the woman paralegals I've come across ( between this one and the ex wife) have had a personality that was difficult to subdue.
Paralegals are in the category of BS business/government jobs (majority of women) and not specialized jobs.

I've run across more women in other occupations within BS business/government jobs than paralegals. I haven't had any notable interactions with paralegals, neither good nor bad. It's possible that I have approached a paralegal in person, but the interaction fizzled out within 30-60 seconds and I never knew she was a paralegal.

I've actually wanted to meet more paralegals because they aren't overeducated/don't make a ton of money. It's difficult to randomly cold approach paralegals.

A lot of women who are 6+ looks rating are sales reps. There are certain jobs/companies that hire cute/hot women to sell. Pharmaceutical sales is notorious for this. There are other sales jobs where the rep is commonly an attractive woman, including B2B sales jobs. I've met a lot of sales reps over time. Hooters/Twin Peaks waitresses are also sales reps because they use their bodies to sell you more beer or their personas to get you to tip them more. Some female sales reps are good girlfriends while others are bad girlfriends. Women in sales roles vary so much that they are impossible to classify based on job alone. In those cases, a man has to look for other red flags like number of tattoos, hot girl summer pics/social media attention whorre status, single mom status, the tacos/margs bougie thing, dog ownership status, etc.

Attorneys are way worse. My ex wife was an attorney turned politician.
Yes, it is well documented that female attorneys are bad dating options.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cleaned up on OLD. I’m a short, bald black guy.
I'm not spouting black pill rhetoric or anything, but we've discussed this before. You being black cancels out being bald. So, really, you should just say "I'm a short black guy".

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to say that quality women do get on OLD but don't stay on it long. So when you spy one you have to message her as well as match ASAP. They hold all the cards, but a bunch of them are ****pics and bad one liners.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hairdressers, realtors, and strippers were once my specialty! Talk about a rodeo, always a good time.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
7 Days
If you match with a woman and start talking, from the point that you start talking to her if you don't meet her within 7 days she is as ARC use to say a "Timewaster" In 2003 a woman not wanting to meet right away online was understood,but in 2023 with face time, picture phones, etc anything a woman tells you is an excuse. Remember you're on a dating app. If a chick isn't able to get on a date that means she is not interested, logistics sucks or both

Women Over 40
Aren't worth it not even for a booty call, some of the most jaded bitter women online over 35+. The best age I found is 24-27 IME depending on the women's maturity

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I miss old style Nurses. They were meant to make you feel happy and warm. And they still looked like women.

Modern nurses: