"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

How to deal with underage foreign chick on holiday with family?

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
Yeah I know that sounds dodgy but she is legal :)

I made my first CA and number close after completing bootcamp, which to be honest was quite a relief. I was eating a late lunch in the food court and she sat 2 seats across from me. To be successful with cold approaches you need to believe she is giving you signals to approach, whether she is or not. Sitting in my vicinity was reason enough for me.

I could tell she looked half decent because guys sitting opposite us kept staring in her direction :) So I finished eating and opened her, and pretty soon I found out she was from Latvia!

She was on holiday with some family and friends but got separated from them in the busy shopping centre. She was very cute and looked about my age but then I discovered she was 17.

Problem is she goes back home on the 4th of January and I'm really busy until then. Also how the hell do you take out some Russian guy's daughter to "show her around town" when she is still a minor? Any opinions on how to go about this?

Whenever I meet new women my luck is shocking....damn foreign women! :)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
I doubt you will be able to pull her away from her family while on vacation. Probably a no go. I cannot imagine how the parents would let this happen.

Dietzcoi
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
Originally posted by dietzcoi
I doubt you will be able to pull her away from her family while on vacation. Probably a no go. I cannot imagine how the parents would let this happen.

Dietzcoi
that depends on her parents so it could go either way. If they know you are 21 then that probably makes the chances fairly slim.
 

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
what to do...

I would introduce myself to the girl, then get to know the parents and become friendly with them, then after a day or 2, invite all of them to your house for a braai or wateva, then a day or 2 later invite only her to just "chill" , and then you 2 can do what u wanna do!;)

Its all about getting the trust of the parents, and getting her to "want" you, but thats the easy part, so onve u got the parents to like you, ur game is on.
 

DonRob

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Age
68
Location
Columbus, Ohio
Originally posted by duke007
Yeah I know that sounds dodgy but she is legal :)

I made my first CA and number close after completing bootcamp, which to be honest was quite a relief. I was eating a late lunch in the food court and she sat 2 seats across from me. To be successful with cold approaches you need to believe she is giving you signals to approach, whether she is or not. Sitting in my vicinity was reason enough for me.

I could tell she looked half decent because guys sitting opposite us kept staring in her direction :) So I finished eating and opened her, and pretty soon I found out she was from Latvia!

She was on holiday with some family and friends but got separated from them in the busy shopping centre. She was very cute and looked about my age but then I discovered she was 17.

Problem is she goes back home on the 4th of January and I'm really busy until then. Also how the hell do you take out some Russian guy's daughter to "show her around town" when she is still a minor? Any opinions on how to go about this?

Whenever I meet new women my luck is shocking....damn foreign women! :)

You want some real fun..... Go to Ukraine or Russia... man the women there are just flat unreal.

Spent 2 weeks in Odessa (resort town on the coast of the black sea)

Odessa has probably the most beautiful women in the world. Ive lived in So Cal hung out on the board walk at pacific beach during a summer day... and So Cal doesnt have squat on Odessa.

Place called Arcadia right on the beach.... 20 or 30 on the beach, open air disco's. OMG the women are just flat sick. On anyones standard unless Betty is a 8 or better she doesnt go down there. Nothing like being in a club with 3 or 4 hundred smoking hot babes in tigh, short skirts.

Fun, fun, fun....

Oh, and they arent F*cked in the head like most american chicks are! Its like stepping back into the 1940's-1950's culturally.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
DonRob said:

Oh, and they arent F*cked in the head like most american chicks are! Its like stepping back into the 1940's-1950's culturally.
:plol.... nice generalisation u got there:p
 

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
Good suggestion by aequitas but I honestly can't be bothered getting the parents to like me. She had average English and was difficult to understand sometimes so I'd imagine her parents would be ten times worse.

Plus it's Christmas/New Year...i'm busy. I should be meeting new women rather than investing time and effort in something that's not 100% guaranteed of success.
 
Top