"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

How to deal with the shy and/or clueless

That_Guy49

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
the yawning pits of hell
I've been trying to get with this one girl and i've gotten to the hugging stage of sh*t, but I've tried to get a little more intimate but she isn't getting the clue. She seems to be really shy, I'll walk past her or to her in between classes, lunch, etc... and she'll make eye contact, look away and make eye contact again about 5 times before smiling and stuff. She laughs about a lot of the sh*t I say and although I don't talk to her much during the week, she always calls or texts me on the weekend around friday and saturday wanting to know what Im up to and she'll wanna tag along or something.

Overall, I've never dealt with a shy girl like this and would like some advice in opening her up to me.

My friend told her about me and him having a conversation yesterday and how I mentioned that I thought she was kinda cute and she seemed to be baffled or something from what he told me and like he couldn't get make any sense of what she responded with and so he quit talking to her...but yeah, I saw her afterwards and she seemed all smily and big pupiled he he...yeah, but in point, I need some advice with dealing with this. thanxs
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

i am me

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2004
Messages
885
Reaction score
1
Wow thats pretty easy. Have any classes with her? Just talk to her about common things and make her feel special (compliments, jokes). And SMILE a lot. Shy girls usually need a confidence lift like a lot of shy guys need it. A smile will make them feel good.
 

That_Guy49

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
the yawning pits of hell
yeah, i always make her smile. I always make her laugh and sh*t.

I probably will end up going out with her simply because. I just need to build anticipation or something to spark sh*t in the direction I want.
 
Top