Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to deal with the shy and/or clueless

That_Guy49

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been trying to get with this one girl and i've gotten to the hugging stage of sh*t, but I've tried to get a little more intimate but she isn't getting the clue. She seems to be really shy, I'll walk past her or to her in between classes, lunch, etc... and she'll make eye contact, look away and make eye contact again about 5 times before smiling and stuff. She laughs about a lot of the sh*t I say and although I don't talk to her much during the week, she always calls or texts me on the weekend around friday and saturday wanting to know what Im up to and she'll wanna tag along or something.

Overall, I've never dealt with a shy girl like this and would like some advice in opening her up to me.

My friend told her about me and him having a conversation yesterday and how I mentioned that I thought she was kinda cute and she seemed to be baffled or something from what he told me and like he couldn't get make any sense of what she responded with and so he quit talking to her...but yeah, I saw her afterwards and she seemed all smily and big pupiled he he...yeah, but in point, I need some advice with dealing with this. thanxs

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow thats pretty easy. Have any classes with her? Just talk to her about common things and make her feel special (compliments, jokes). And SMILE a lot. Shy girls usually need a confidence lift like a lot of shy guys need it. A smile will make them feel good.

That_Guy49

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, i always make her smile. I always make her laugh and sh*t.

I probably will end up going out with her simply because. I just need to build anticipation or something to spark sh*t in the direction I want.