How to coffee...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been trying mushroom coffee lately. I don't drink it straight, I use it kind of like a creamer in a regular cup of coffee. Improves the taste and effect, IMO.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I drink Mexican instant coffee, sometimes I don't even heat up the cup in the microwave.

All coffee tastes like shvt to me no matter where the bean is from or how it's brewed. I will say, I do like cowboy coffee, but it's too much of a hassle.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All coffee tastes like shvt to me no matter where the bean is from or how it's brewed. I will say, I do like cowboy coffee, but it's too much of a hassle.
I speak with a lot of Americans who tell me the average coffee in the U.S. is so weak that it tastes and looks more like strong tea than actual coffee. Don't know if that is true where you get your coffee, but badly brewed coffee is horrible wherever you are.

obelisk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I drink better coffee beans than most anyone I know. There is a phenomenal coffee roaster north of the city. Grind my own beans in the morning and use a french press. Have an Aeropress that I never use these days. Can't be bothered with any fancier contraptions but I respect the dedication.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I speak with a lot of Americans who tell me the average coffee in the U.S. is so weak that it tastes and looks more like strong tea than actual coffee. Don't know if that is true where you get your coffee, but badly brewed coffee is horrible wherever you are.
Badly brewed coffee helps limit the addiction lol

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
A scoop into a coffee maker to make 2 cups. Black with 1-2 teaspoons of baking cocoa.

I drink it for health reasons only. Don't hate the taste but don't love it either. Pretty much ambivalent to it.