the picture on left is an absolutely horrible pic but even there you can see she has nice skin and good facial structure
here is a pornstar with no makeup
still a solid 8/10
She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.
Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.
The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Yes but she's a plain Jane there isn't she ?the picture on left is an absolutely horrible pic but even there you can see she has nice skin and good facial structure
Nah the hunger games chick with out make up to me is a solid 4. Porn star with out makeup is a 4 1/2the picture on left is an absolutely horrible pic but even there you can see she has nice skin and good facial structure
here is a pornstar with no makeup
![]()
still a solid 8/10
Nah the hunger games chick with out make up to me is a solid 4. Porn star with out makeup is a 4 1/2
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
I see cuter women on the street often. I worked retail for years I've seen thousands of faces up close. People are generally uglyyou're smoking crack. The pornstar has beautiful, near flawless skin, great eyes, excellent facial structure, good teeth, great hair
if that's a 4.5/10, the avg woman on the streets is a 0/10
Porn is a master of make up nails and weaves. Filters are used.you're smoking crack. The pornstar has beautiful, near flawless skin, great eyes, excellent facial structure, good teeth, great hair
if that's a 4.5/10, the avg woman on the streets is a 0/10
I wouldn't even be bothered rating her.the picture on left is an absolutely horrible pic but even there you can see she has nice skin and good facial structure
here is a pornstar with no makeup
![]()
still a solid 8/10
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
It makes your dyck harder, huh? So a slim one would yield a less than par erection?I like women of all races let me preface that. Love Latinas, Arabian women, white black. But I have personal preferences like big almond brown eyes doesn't mean I wouldn't date a chick with colored eyes I have dated plenty cause I'm a man. I like busty curvy thick women. Some might be considered fat to some on here but it's my preference
Yes I've dated slim chicks I'm not going to lie the sex better with slim chicks. That's what I generally experienced. I like slim women to slim but a hint of curvesIt makes your dyck harder, huh? So a slim one would yield a less than par erection?
I wouldn't even be bothered rating her.
I'd dismissed her outright. Shes not even on any rating scale. Sorry man.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Thought your type was thick?Yes I've dated slim chicks I'm not going to lie the sex better with slim chicks. That's what I generally experienced. I like slim women to slim but a hint of curves
It is but sometimes there's exceptionsThought your type was thick?
My type
So thick normally makez a harder boner?It is but sometimes there's exceptions
Yes pretty muchSo thick normally makez a harder boner?
On me athletic chicks make the hardest one.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.