"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

How to Become "Successful?" Lower Your Standards

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
the picture on left is an absolutely horrible pic but even there you can see she has nice skin and good facial structure
Yes but she's a plain Jane there isn't she ?

Take any plain Jane and you'd have ur HB 7 that you so desire after some adjustments.
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
the picture on left is an absolutely horrible pic but even there you can see she has nice skin and good facial structure



here is a pornstar with no makeup






still a solid 8/10
Nah the hunger games chick with out make up to me is a solid 4. Porn star with out makeup is a 4 1/2
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Nah the hunger games chick with out make up to me is a solid 4. Porn star with out makeup is a 4 1/2

you're smoking crack. The pornstar has beautiful, near flawless skin, great eyes, excellent facial structure, good teeth, great hair


if that's a 4.5/10, the avg woman on the streets is a 0/10
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
you're smoking crack. The pornstar has beautiful, near flawless skin, great eyes, excellent facial structure, good teeth, great hair


if that's a 4.5/10, the avg woman on the streets is a 0/10
I see cuter women on the street often. I worked retail for years I've seen thousands of faces up close. People are generally ugly
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
you're smoking crack. The pornstar has beautiful, near flawless skin, great eyes, excellent facial structure, good teeth, great hair


if that's a 4.5/10, the avg woman on the streets is a 0/10
Porn is a master of make up nails and weaves. Filters are used.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
the picture on left is an absolutely horrible pic but even there you can see she has nice skin and good facial structure



here is a pornstar with no makeup






still a solid 8/10
I wouldn't even be bothered rating her.

I'd dismissed her outright. Shes not even on any rating scale. Sorry man.
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
I like women of all races let me preface that. Love Latinas, Arabian women, white black. But I have personal preferences like big almond brown eyes doesn't mean I wouldn't date a chick with colored eyes I have dated plenty cause I'm a man. I like busty curvy thick women. Some might be considered fat to some on here but it's my preference
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I like women of all races let me preface that. Love Latinas, Arabian women, white black. But I have personal preferences like big almond brown eyes doesn't mean I wouldn't date a chick with colored eyes I have dated plenty cause I'm a man. I like busty curvy thick women. Some might be considered fat to some on here but it's my preference
It makes your dyck harder, huh? So a slim one would yield a less than par erection?
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
It makes your dyck harder, huh? So a slim one would yield a less than par erection?
Yes I've dated slim chicks I'm not going to lie the sex better with slim chicks. That's what I generally experienced. I like slim women to slim but a hint of curves
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
I wouldn't even be bothered rating her.

I'd dismissed her outright. Shes not even on any rating scale. Sorry man.


and then you faggots try to tell me that I'm going for women out of my league when you rate the women I really like as 3s, 4s, 5s and 6s


good god almighty
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
I think Gwen Stefani sexy sh
So thick normally makez a harder boner?

On me athletic chicks make the hardest one.
Yes pretty much
I know Gwen done up a lot but I find her sexy for her age that blonde hair dark eye contrast is sexy to me. And she's slim but she could get it
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top