Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How To Be The Side Guy

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care what you convince yourself of and I'm with Grinderman on this one, I think your fight story is BS, not even Steven Segal walks away from a fight unscathed.

I'm telling you that there are plenty of guys like me out there, I guess you ran into a weak one because if I was him, you would have had to have killed me. You are welcome to subscribe to whatever snowflake theory suits you and rationalize it in your head. I work in a place where you do not touch other people's things without asking and you do not disrespect anyone arbitrarily or you can expect to have a real bad time and no I'm not a teacher anymore. I'm telling you and anyone who is reading this that in our 'civil' society, you can only play with fire so long before your luck runs out. It doesn't matter how tough or stacked or suave you think you are. Maybe you can make a call and tattle your way out once or twice but I guarantee you've made an enemy for life, they will always be watching you and they will have friends waiting for you. You can try to talk your way out of a bad situation while the other guy with the baseball bat is looking to make a homerun. You walk into someone's place without asking, you should expect to leave in a plastic bag. You touch their stuff without asking, expect to lose a finger. You steal from them, you should expect to give it back plus interest. All REAL Alpha males know this. Does this make sense? There is a serious lack of respect in this country and if we took more responsibility for our actions, we wouldn't be in the predicament we are currently in. I believe in America you term it: Fvck around and find out.

This is from life experience, there are extremely dangerous people out there, do not fool yourself into thinking you are invincible simply because something is illegal and that you can avoid all trouble by simply ignoring it until it goes away. Is 10 minutes with a bad woman worth risking your life over? Are you so thirsty and pathetic that you can't keep yourself from enabling these women? You can't control a woman that is true, neither can you control how her husband responds and in the heat of the moment I don't think he's going to care.

And don't bring my wife into this, I wouldn't bring yours into it... if you had one.

BTW I'm not angry. I'm trying to do you a favor or I wouldn't even respond.
Thats your opinion and unfortunately you cant impose it on me or anyone else, like you’ve been labouring to do all day. Thats the way you see things and you’re within your rights to stick to it. What you cant do however is force-feed us your stance. Good debating is about persuading the opposite side to see and appreciate the strength of your argument and hopefully subscribe to your thinking. You’ve failed miserably at that so far.
All you’ve done is throw your toys out of your pram and call those who disagree with you names. I have not once called you a spicy name or gotten emotional like you are doing.

If you debate soundly and logically, maybe we can come around to seeing the valuable substance of your contribution.

Now, take a deep breath and try again, afresh.
Im happy to hear you out

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me see if I get it right

You just posted a video teaching men how to be the accomplice of a **** ass cheating woman? Really? And then you guys have the balls to complain about "female hypergamy" when you're the ones straight supporting it with such awful actions?

Honestly man, that's a horrible thing to do. Things that you can expect from a boy, not a man. Grow up.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Opinions don't carry knives genius. You should get a job at a prison and test out your theory.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@metalwater
Although our viewpoints differ, I could appreciate your civility regarding these differences. I could certainty stand to brush up on some tactfulness and well as many other forum members.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Opinions don't carry knives genius. You should get a job at a prison and test out your theory.

You see Fuzz, we are getting somewhere.
The headlines from those links you’ve posted all point to the actions of men who got cheated on and snapped, when they should gave just dropped the women and move on, like ive been saying here all day. These guys lost their heads and killed, destroying their families and losing their freedom.

If you treat your wife as your property, you will snap when she strays and you will lose your freedom. Is it not better to cut her loose and just walk away instead? I can guarantee you that for every dude who has snapped and done the unthinkable, ten more have chosen the civil option and filed for divorce. Not every man who gets cheated on kills. I wouldnt commit murder for a woman, nah!

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can guarantee you that for every dude who has snapped and done the unthinkable, ten more have chosen the civil option and filed for divorce. Not every man who gets cheated on kills.
only take one angry beta guy you stole his wife from to come after you and murder you tho. so even if you have a high success rate 90% (slept with 9 chicks with husbands out of 10 without suffering any consequences), it's still a very dangerous game your playing.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
only take one angry beta guy you stole his wife from to come after you and murder you tho. so even if you have a high success rate 90% (slept with 9 chicks with husbands out of 10 without suffering any consequences), it's still a very dangerous game your playing.
Thats correct. Few men deliberately go out of their way to knowingly pursue other men’s women. Some guys get killed by beta nutcases after being given half-truths by the women. A woman tells you she is single, divorced or separated - you wont know she’s sold you a herring until you find yourself in the crosshairs of the AR15 of a psychopath having a complete meltdown

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly.

It was pointed out to one of these two extreme red pill disciples that their behavior was how a (****ty) female would act and the response was "you have to think like a zebra to catch a zebra". I don't believe the David Attenborough wanna be was paying attention in geography class.

These are the wanna be "dark triad players". They are not actually dark triad but try to employ what they believe are dark triad tactics in order to "get puzzy". They are validated by their conquests (real or made up), will spout ad nauseam RED PILL THEORY, they know all the red pill lingo having READ EVERY RED PILL AND PUA BOOK AND WATCHED EVERY PUA AND RED PILL VIDEO on youtube........will never have proof of the game they claim they have. Will say all female behavior is AMORAL therefor it is ok for them to act any way they choose.......

Have you noticed a pattern with the extreme "red pillers" in this thread....

1. They all make these humble brags about their own abilities with women (operating from ego and probably compensating)......"I've slept with 8 women in 8 days" "I would steal your woman" "I was with this genuine 10" etc etc ad nauseam (of course all without proof of game....alas that is the internet.)

2. They are all without exception passive aggressive. this is no surprise as they are constantly telling everyone else that women are such low rotten liars and (the advice given) is you should be like women in order to "outsmart" them. or what was it one of them said "think like a zebra in order to catch a zebra" Unfortunately, you become what you constantly practice and this is glaringly obvious in this thread.

3. They all use shaming language (as an extension of their passive aggression). "all those who don't agree with my thinking are ......thirsty beta cucks thirsty beta simps."

4. They all give off creepy / rapey vibes NOT player / dj vibes.

5. Exceptionally good at gaslighting

In a nutshell, they have embodied the worst of female nature to a tee.

Also, a lot of men who have come from broken homes or whose homes have been broken by the act of cheating behavior will obviously frown on such behavior as will society (the tribe) so to just dismiss that as "oh you're a beta male if you don't think it is the woman's fault and you would beat the man" is highly ignorant and demonstrates a lack of social intelligence.

what's amusing is the rapey vibe red pillers in this thread are trying to convince the likes of @FuzzX @metalwater @Mister_Skinny_Jeanz .....trying to convince them with SHAMING LANGUAGE that they shouldn't ever dish out punishment to the male who hypothetically the would find their gf/wife cheating with..........really sounds like online predators trying to make their path in life easier by mass manipulating ordinary men not to beat or kill them if caught in the act!
Grinder, dont kill, walk away.
You lose your rag, kill your wife and her lover. Now you’re going to jail and your kids are growing up without both parents. All for what?
Because you were entitled to react under provocation? Think and put away your weapons. Walk away

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
You lose your rag, kill your wife and her lover. Now you’re going to jail and your kids are growing up without both parents. All for what?
Because you were entitled to react under provocation? Think and put away your weapons. Walk away
Haha. I actually agree with you on that part. I don't believe any woman is worth doing time over. If I did have a cheating spouse I do believe the best course of action would be to make sure you remain rationally and instantly see her for what she is. You've found out. Ok. So be it. It is what it is.....

However, that being said, I can understand where these guys are coming from......AND it is the unfortunate reality that many will react in a violent manner.

Anyway, kids have fun. Stay safe and mind those ditches.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha. I actually agree with you on that part. I don't believe any woman is worth doing time over. If I did have a cheating spouse I do believe the best course of action would be to make sure you remain rationally and instantly see her for what she is. You've found out. Ok. So be it. It is what it is.....

However, that being said, I can understand where these guys are coming from......AND it is the unfortunate reality that many will react in a violent manner.

Anyway, kids have fun. Stay safe and mind those ditches.
Im glad we are parting on a positive and agreeable note.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SirBigBell is a brit so
For the first time, I agree with this statement BigBell, walk away and find the guy that did this to you and get your revenge at a later date when you two are alone, the heat is gone and all is forgotten. There are plenty of ways to do it. There is absolutely no reason that husband needs to go to jail for something that you did to him. As in the case of my Dentist, he is living a hell on Earth and the husband and his friends are having a ball. Not only highly entertaining but extremely satisfying as well. You keep dodging the issue here Bell, you stole something from another man, you caused another man undue stress and you did it all knowingly, not to mention you didn't even attempt to hide the affair, you did it right in his face, probably on the couch he paid for. The issue here is disrespect and you haven't learned to respect other men yet. Maybe in Britian you can get into fisticuffs and have evening tea later but this would not fly where I'm from, one of those cases is right beside me. If you've got the balls you say you do, you should try going to one of those no-go-zones where there are no cops, walking up to a bouncer, biker, gang banger or Imam and telling him you intend to fvck his old lady when he's not at home. I would pay to see that conversation. You won't do it because you know that you have a good chance of eating a pavement soufflé.

The issue is disrespect between two males, nothing to do with the woman. You might expose this dude to Herpes, Hep C, HIV. If you get blood on him from a beat down, banging his girl or just by being in the same house he can catch something you didn't realize you had, now he's got justification to return the favor. The crux of the issue is that you took without asking. I think that warrants an apology at the very least. You are drastically underestimating the number of psychopaths wandering around the streets. Yours especially considering you punish your criminals with a slap on the wrist. I'm guessing you pick women with weak limp wristed husbands, lets see you choose a dangerous one.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SirBigBell is a brit so

For the first time, I agree with this statement BigBell, walk away and find the guy that did this to you and get your revenge at a later date when you two are alone, the heat is gone and all is forgotten. There are plenty of ways to do it. There is absolutely no reason that husband needs to go to jail for something that you did to him. As in the case of my Dentist, he is living a hell on Earth and the husband and his friends are having a ball. Not only highly entertaining but extremely satisfying as well. You keep dodging the issue here Bell, you stole something from another man, you caused another man undue stress and you did it all knowingly, not to mention you didn't even attempt to hide the affair, you did it right in his face, probably on the couch he paid for. The issue here is disrespect and you haven't learned to respect other men yet. Maybe in Britian you can get into fisticuffs and have evening tea later but this would not fly where I'm from, one of those cases is right beside me. If you've got the balls you say you do, you should try going to one of those no-go-zones where there are no cops, walking up to a bouncer, biker, gang banger or Imam and telling him you intend to fvck his old lady when he's not at home. I would pay to see that conversation. You won't do it because you know that you have a good chance of eating a pavement soufflé.

The issue is disrespect between two males, nothing to do with the woman. You might expose this dude to Herpes, Hep C, HIV. If you get blood on him from a beat down, banging his girl or just by being in the same house he can catch something you didn't realize you had, now he's got justification to return the favor. The crux of the issue is that you took without asking. I think that warrants an apology at the very least. You are drastically underestimating the number of psychopaths wandering around the streets. Yours especially considering you punish your criminals with a slap on the wrist. I'm guessing you pick women with weak limp wristed husbands, lets see you choose a dangerous one.
Fuzz, i appreciate how you are better painting your presentation now, thank you.

I personally wouldnt go on the hunt for women that i know are off the market. Im not that type of guy. In that instance where I found myself cornered and had to defend myself; I had been made to believe that the woman was unattached and available. She lied and therefore put me and her guy on a collision course. She was not an innocent chick who had been stolen by an arrogant and carefree monster. With her words she misled and created a dangerous platform on which confrontation was always a real possibility.

If I had known that she was in a committed relationship I wouldnt have bothered to entertain her. I dont go out looking for drama and problems.

You have to acknowledge that women can lie to achieve certain ends, and they are not these innocent naive beings that can be stolen against their will. Men also lie to women to gain access into their skirts. Whether we like it or not, this is part of our nature as humans; we are capable of lying to attain certain outcomes. My woman can lie and your woman can lie too. And both men and women have to be held responsible for the lies they weave. If your woman lies because she wants the opportunity to sleep with another man, then in the event of you catching her, establish the facts quickly and then take the appropriate action. Dont steam in there pummelling the guy or emptying your clip into him because you feel he has dishonoured you or stolen from you. What if he acted in good faith on the back of your wife’s lies? If your wife is in the wrong, leave the guy alone and settle the matter with her.

This has been my point all along.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't you find it amusing that if a woman sleeps with a married man, it's the married man who cops on the flak for being a cheating, lying cvnt and gets divorce-raped.

.....But if a married woman cheats it is the horrible, manipulative player who tricked her into doing it.

@FuzzX idealises a Saudi-system for controlling women. FuzzX then contradicts himself massively. Saudis control women in an extreme way because, in the Saudi's view, women are so extremely untrustworthy, manipulative and depraved that they must be kept in strict slave-like existence. FuzzX contradicts himself because he thinks his own mail-order wife isn't in the wrong if she were to ever cheat on him, and he would instead go gunning for the guy. FuzzX is currently suffering the under the mind control and oneitis of his evil and cunning Chinese wife.
Peter Pan, you are really barking up the wrong tree.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Grinderman and Fuzzx are the same person alternating between accounts. This has already been discussed on another thread.

I find it highly weird.
Oh really? If its been discussed on another thread then there is definitely no smoke without fire. I will keep a closer eye on these 2 accounts from now on. If its true then thats really sad.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh really? If its been discussed on another thread then there is definitely no smoke without fire. I will keep a closer eye on these 2 accounts from now on. If its true then thats really sad.
Why don't you just get the mods to tell you. I don't know if its possible to look any dumber there Pan87 but why not eh? Pedal to the metal.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the thing man. You can't really manipulate a woman into having sex with you. That is quite overblown. Women have expertly evolved over millions of years to choose who they fvck. Men "manipulating women" into sex is something that both women and beta males push because it allows women to take no responsibility for their slvttery - "oh, he manipulated me. It's not my fault".

When a woman chooses to fvck a man then she's gone through an emotional decision making process. The guy is attractive to her, he represents something she wants and is a better deal, in her mind , than what she currently has. Women are like insects when it comes to this sh!t.

If the dude has outright lied to her to get sex by telling her he's a doctor and he owns yacht then she really is just a dumb gold-digging b!tch and you should be glad to be rid of her. It's her own dumbass fault for falling for it.

It's not like women are these helpless creatures who men manipulate into fvcking. Hell no. Women pretend they are helpless so that guys like @Skinny run in and beat up other guys for her, while her ego gets inflated. Why in the hell would you want to do this? Far better to laugh at her and ghost her.
thanks, that's cool. so you believe that it's all the woman's fault and if you can convince her it is either that she planned it out or it's really her idea and you're only along for the ride.

I think and have verified that I can get very different reactions from the same women and that it is consistent across different ones based on the time of the month for her and how the emotional stage is set (sort of a nerdy thing to do) if I know a little about her I can spike her mood pretty quickly when/if I focus on doing that. not picking on you only, just getting the opinions from someone who is in that part of the game. if your at the numbers you tell it's possible that you in that group. I have no problem with these tactics with single women, it's the way to do it.

women are not angels or princes or even close to that. but who and what they are and do is very predictable. a man that positions himself to be taken advantage of by the bad behaving woman is actually at fault. it is up to men to choose how things work (i believe). unless she ties you up and has a gun to your head.

when I interact with women that are "taken" they can be overly friendly. I don't focus on trying to spike them or any other known ways to increase attraction. I usually look for the man and chat w/ him if there is time. I see other dudes that do just the opposite and treat taken women just like any other prospect. they constantly will reposition to the target woman or women who after enough time will warm up and tolerate them. given more time after that, the woman will start chasing the man in some cases and eventually they spend more time together. but that man will say "she made me do it". No, that man simply understands how it works.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a Western man wants a more traditional woman, he must relocate to that non-Western nation and keep the more traditional woman away from toxic Western influences. Remember that women are like water and take the shape of their environments. If an Asian, Latin American, or Eastern European woman is exposed to toxic Western nation environments, it will not take her long to start acting like a Western woman.
Under the radar red pill theory applies even in the non-Western area.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SirBigBell is a brit so

this is right. of course will never forget and the years can be long, eventually, the kids are not needing care any longer so that unfinished business can be done.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuzz, i appreciate how you are better painting your presentation now, thank you.

I personally wouldnt go on the hunt for women that i know are off the market. Im not that type of guy. In that instance where I found myself cornered and had to defend myself; I had been made to believe that the woman was unattached and available. She lied and therefore put me and her guy on a collision course. She was not an innocent chick who had been stolen by an arrogant and carefree monster. With her words she misled and created a dangerous platform on which confrontation was always a real possibility.

If I had known that she was in a committed relationship I wouldnt have bothered to entertain her. I dont go out looking for drama and problems.

You have to acknowledge that women can lie to achieve certain ends, and they are not these innocent naive beings that can be stolen against their will. Men also lie to women to gain access into their skirts. Whether we like it or not, this is part of our nature as humans; we are capable of lying to attain certain outcomes. My woman can lie and your woman can lie too. And both men and women have to be held responsible for the lies they weave. If your woman lies because she wants the opportunity to sleep with another man, then in the event of you catching her, establish the facts quickly and then take the appropriate action. Dont steam in there pummelling the guy or emptying your clip into him because you feel he has dishonoured you or stolen from you. What if he acted in good faith on the back of your wife’s lies? If your wife is in the wrong, leave the guy alone and settle the matter with her.

This has been my point all along.
if the guy never met you before and doesn't know and has been lied to by the girl then he is innocent just as you tell.

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's called using a woman's hypergamy against her.

Why would you bother complaining about hypergamy if it's innate to Female Nature? Not only that, women have a right to be hypergamous. They just want the best deal they can find.
Using it against her... by giving what she wants? Hm, interesting.