Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How To Be The Side Guy

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Morality of messing with someone's else's woman aside, sometimes it's reality.

She's either monkey branching, or has a provider at home with no intention of leaving him but you fulfill a need.

1. You are on HER (and her dude's) schedule. It's extremely hard to lead the relationship.
2. You can't catch feelings or want more than you are getting. It's easy, until it isn't.
3. You have to be cool with radio silence and not get needy or insecure. It's not you, it's the situation.
4. You are playing a position. Don't step out of your lane.
5. If you want her to be yours, it is all at her pace and may take a long time.
6. Don't **** up a good thing.
7. You have to be willing to accept the end of it at any moment.

What are your experiences?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back when I was younger, I had the mentality (cognitive dissonance resolution) of ... "I'm not the one cheating. She is."

These situations were convenient and provided less headaches. During my more youthful days, It was also an additional confidence builder too.

Back then, my only scruple was that I wouldn't mess with a friends girl. Eventually, my scruples became larger and I realized that messing around on a fellow brother's girl (though I didn't know them) was bad too.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
past... very beta and unaware.. was just focused on the girl, the guy was not really on my radar. avoided him and she made that easy to do. it never occurred to me how big of a piece of crap I was being at that time. he was definitely a beta bucks and I was younger and not. she decided to stay with him. looking back, I don't think the guy was doing anything wrong except being naive and unaware. the woman liked him a lot, but there was a specific social circle that I was a star in. the guy never met me.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Like the OP highlighted, I wont be here to push the moral angle of the topic. There are a lot of immoral things that go on in the world, but for some reason dudes are super quick to pull on their priestly robes when a man ****s a woman in a LTR.

Ive fvcked plenty of women who were in committed relationships. I never went out of my way to mack on them, but it was them who availed themselves to me, for a myriad of reasons, ranging from revenge to sexual adventure. If you get complacent/ reckless/ carefree and dont secure your relationship properly, dont expect conquerors to yield to the Bro Code and swerve her, while her pvssy is on the table. The law of the jungle always prevails. Take care of your business or stags will bust your woman’s cheeks. If you leave your car unlocked, dont pull the morality card crying when you return to find it gone. Secure your sh!t brothers.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
at the end of the day everybody here is a grown man ,and you have to make your own choices, just be prepared to face the consequences of those choices.
even if the chick comes on to you, doesnt mean you have to screw her
just because you cut your d!ck off , doesnt mean i will follow suit and cut mines off too
just do whatever makes you happy , if screwing another man wife is your thing , then by all means ignore this post and do it.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just keep in mind that if you do this and he catches u and knocks your teeth out, you deserve it
. dont mess with other dudes girls man , period.
that is good advice. it will extend your life

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I don't see any problem with a man ending another man's life over this. Infact I would encourage it.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The mentality (or lack of?) with some of these postings would be funny - if not so sad.

Look. If your woman (or *any* woman) cheats... then do yourself a favor and think.

The bottom line is that the man that was cheated on
A: lacked good judgment in finding a solid female
B: failed to fulfill her needs (emotional, secsual etc...)

Instead of going bitter on the dude that got her away, you should be thankful. You've either learned a valuable lesson about this woman (and are now free to find someone better). Or... you can take some personal stock, learn from mistakes and improve yourself for the next woman.

Have I ever been cheated on?
I'm not aware of it, but as many women as I've had in my past (which includes the category of steady-dates or girlfriends) , it's probably happened. In fact, the law of averages would suggest that it has happened. Personally, back in college I cheated once (and only once) . On the other hand, I've been the "side guy" on many occasions (though it's not something I entertain any longer).

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the logistics dont really matter lmfao , the moment you put your d!kc near that girl knowing she has a dude ...you just disrespected the dude, fvck the bich its not even about her.
the point is she could have just broke up with the dude but she didnt ,why?
cause she wanted to have her cake and eat it too.
what happens if its some methhead thug BF shoots you in the head, see?

trouble is easy to get into and hard to get out of.

dont put yourself in stressful situations, girls dont take accountability for anything , even if you end up with the snot beat out of you, on the side of some alley somewhere she is going to go back home and suck her BF's ****.
if you **** around with another mans girl knowing full well what you are doing , you are gonna get whats coming to you , thats all ima say about it.
fvk morals, be smart in life decisions. some of you cats have to learn stuff the hard way, you dont care what you take from folks or you dgaf about how your actions are affecting others just selfish. dont expect folks to just bend over and be conquered then

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno about that, man. He should be knocking his cheating Ho's teeth out if anything (obviously, you can't do that. Domestic Violence etc).

Women are the Sex Gatekeepers and are responsible for their own Ho'in.
but if you know she has a dude thats on you, what do you think a guy is supposed to do? take you out for drinks after you bang his girl?
so what happens if your brother or dad tea bags your chick , its not their fault right , its her mouth right??

Last edited:

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot women are rarely single. Relationships don't mean sh!t these days. She's in a relationship with a guy one day, she'll switch and jump on another d!ck the next day. If you're only approaching single women you're cutting out a huge amount of women. As we know, chicks line up a new dude and monkey-branch. She might not even be fvcking her current bf.

all of these are her issues and not mine. if she doesnt want to be with me she can go , if i catch you in my house im not gonna let you finish then kindly walk you out, and talk about how monkey branching is natural.

If your brother and your dad are tea-bagging your chick it's because they don't respect you. That's on you.

im not talking about me im talking about you. what would you do?

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Monkey branching is natural, and if a dude gets angry at the other dude for his b!tch cheating on him, then he's a basic dude.

If she cheated it's because she made it happen.

Hypothetically - If my dad and brother teabagged my ch!ck then I would start to seriously question why they thought they could disrespect me like that. I'd say it was because I was acting like a weak b!tch and they didn't respect me. If that happened then I'd just cut them off and go work on myself. I wouldn't reconnect until they apologised.
heroin plants are natural too , doesnt mean we should smoke the sh1t.

but why cut them off if they ''werent wrong?'' (because she made it happen she's the one that made him stick his **** in with seductive mind control ha , right? ) you were the one acting like the weak bich right? why so mad as to cut them off?

we dont have to agree , pan87.
do whatever makes you happy but be careful, if some dude catches you in his house shaggin his girl , then he is in every right to bash your skull in.
in his head i guarantee he believes that chick to be his, because she allows him to think so.
she's the pimp in the situation, so just dont catch any feelings and expect her to dump her boyfriend or husband.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You cut people off who don't respect you. That includes family members and women in your life. Whether they are justified in disrespecting you or not doesn't matter. You didn't earn their respect for whetever reason. So you just cut them off. It's not their fault that they don't respect you.

When a woman cheats, she let it happen. Women only fvck when they want to, and women are getting hit on all the time. Women are pro's at saying No to men. They have to do it everyday. So, if your GF cheats then she definitely wanted it to happen and it's not the guy who she fvcked who's at fault.
doesnt matter the dude still stuck his hand in yo cookie jar, we cant blame the cookies for tasting good , you still went there, its not about the girl , fvck the b1tch yo self respect , does it mean anything? he ****ed yo girl
if she wasnt in a relationship we wouldnt be having this conversation, cause it wouldnt be his.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You cut people off who don't respect you. That includes family members and women in your life. Whether they are justified in disrespecting you or not doesn't matter. You didn't earn their respect for whetever reason. So you just cut them off. It's not their fault that they don't respect you.
i agree you do cut ppl off that disrespect you, and most importantly send a message not to disrespect you again .
some ppl are bullies , even if you arent aactin like a weak bich they will still do what they can to disrespect you.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, if we were living in ancient times then you'd kill her and the guy. No questions asked. That's how you deal with it.

We can't do that in 2021. Assaulting a guy for banging your girl will land you with a conviction. Not worth it for a Ho, and fighting over women is something chicks love. Don't give her that ego.

If your chick cheated it's because she gave that other dude the green light. It's basically 90%+ her fault. Cheating isn't a crime and she can do what she wants. Your best revenge is not reacting and disappear from her Ho life.
i see what you're saying , but its not about the ho. its about a mans honor . you cant sit there and **** a dudes girl then when he catches you , sit down and have this convo with him . human nature doesnt work that way thats called ''cuckoldry'' - when you're ok with the infidelity right or wrong on the womans part its flat out crossing lines , both people who participated have degraded your honor, justified or otherwise.

its not 90 lmfao its 50-50 its two to tango. cheating isnt a crime in the court of law ok i agree and she is more than welcome to do whatever she wants , out of my life.

but hey some guys are gonna skip right over this , WHICH IS FINE. this is my opinion on this
some people have to go through things the hard way before they realize they are making a grave mistake (no pun intended)

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not saying you make friends with the dude who's slamming your girl. You ignore him, and you just have to cut her off because they are not committing a crime, and if you beat him up and he calls the cops then they'll arrest and charge you. There used to be "Crimes of Passion" laws back when society was more RedPill. This means you could justifiably machine gun your cheating woman and the milkman she's cheating with and not go to jail. Those days are over.

2021 is all about protecting yourself and not letting women ruin your life. My mindset would be "if she's chosen to cheat then she's just made the worst decision of her life because she'll never see me again. Her loss." I would then cold-as-ice ghost her.
i wouldnt machine him thats goin too far
i'd only scrap him if i caught him in the act.
in my eyes he's commiting a crime against my honor facts. he better not hope i catch him , he better stay away from the house. and she's not off the chain either , as a mtter of fact i think she is more in the wrong.
never knew of this crimes of passion. interesting