Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How To Be The Side Guy

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll just add that ignoring/ghosting a woman will hurt her far more than beating up the guy she's banging (she'll love that and get to tell everyone what an abusive monster you are).

If she cheats, and you ghost, you'll eventually get a "we need to talk" message from her. Ignore it. Ignore it all. She might even kill herself because it will mess her mind up so bad.
fvck no nothing to talk about, they love to hit you with that we need to talk message after they screw up or you next em or its can we work things out no we aint workin **** out

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could just machine gun his legs or something. Maybe shoot his c0ck off too.

But yeah, point being even if it's just a scrap you do not want to get an assault conviction over some Ho. That will make you even more angry and if you get out of court with a permanent criminal record you'll be angry about it for a long time.
i can agree on your life suffering after the fact is for sure not worth it

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only know this because I've been there, man. I'd hate to see other guys make the same mistake.

B!tches loooove watching you jack your life up over them.
i've been there too , luckily no law enforcement was involved

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The mentality (or lack of?) with some of these postings would be funny - if not so sad.

Look. If your woman (or *any* woman) cheats... then do yourself a favor and think.

The bottom line is that the man that was cheated on
A: lacked good judgment in finding a solid female
B: failed to fulfill her needs (emotional, secsual etc...)

Instead of going bitter on the dude that got her away, you should be thankful. You've either learned a valuable lesson about this woman (and are now free to find someone better). Or... you can take some personal stock, learn from mistakes and improve yourself for the next woman.

Have I ever been cheated on?
I'm not aware of it, but as many women as I've had in my past (which includes the category of steady-dates or girlfriends) , it's probably happened. In fact, the law of averages would suggest that it has happened. Personally, back in college I cheated once (and only once) . On the other hand, I've been the "side guy" on many occasions (though it's not something I entertain any longer).
respectfully, but strongly don't agree. I think a great woman needs to be protected. I don't think women that are FERTILE, can control themself or don't want to. The mind of a woman is not like a man and what you or I can think of is different than theirs. A man can stay and follow ideals. Women can not. Therefore men are to blame for taking advantage and also for giving space to another(i have been on both sides of that), think about a daughter, but only older not smarter.

no such thing as a quality woman, it's up to the man to protect his turf. women are all wired the same. we have a great example on the board that tells how she is quality, but at the same time tells how she flirts with others until she drives her current man crazy. over and over. by the way, I like and respect her writing, but I do read between the lines.

there is no Arizona

yes, I tell about being annoyed, but more than that I want others to get the point that a relationship is only as good as the man makes it. he has to pay attention and ensure that things are the way he likes. not mean, not abusive but sure. If another step across the line then education is in order. I thank god, that I was not found when I was the bad guy, I deserved whatever was coming to me.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are chaos. They need to be "protected" from themselves. Women don't need protection from men (that's white knighting).

Women need protection from their own madness. Women also need to be protected from simps, who fuel a woman's insanity and her crazy self-absorption and narcissism.

Simps need to be put in the same category as ice cream. Women should be banned from both ice cream and simps for health reasons.
don't agree. haha. you position yourself as a player, and almost all of what you tell is right on the mark!!! however, tell me what is your position on taken women. there is lots of women, do you really go ahead and step on another D. If yes... it's one conversation, if no why not, and what about those that do? all in the theory of course.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not only do i hold myself accountable for my own actions, but those who i choose to let in my circle as well, there will be no disrespect or betrayal without consequence, period.
i like that. alot.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno about that, man. He should be knocking his cheating Ho's teeth out if anything (obviously, you can't do that. Domestic Violence etc).

Women are the Sex Gatekeepers and are responsible for their own Ho'in.
This is exactly how i see it too.
If your woman cheats, she has dishonoured you by giving away whats yours to someone else she considers in her mind and judgement more or equally deserving. How then is it logical for a man to go and fight another guy for the honour of such a woman? Its a sign of major weakness. Instead of you punishing her, you reward her by going to fight for her flag.

Nature dictated that women are the “prize” and men are the “hunters”. Women were therefore created with the tools to help them filter the hunters for the most deserving. They have an innate ability to say no to male advances. Men on the other hand were created with tools to help them display to women that they deserve the prize. These are the tools we call game these days, and forums such as this one were created with the sole purpose of helping dudes to sharpen their hunting weapons.

Unlike women, men were not created with the ability to say no to pvssy. Thats why men are like rabbits in lights when in modern times women flip the jungle law and become hunters for political, status or financial expediency.

When a woman cheats on you, she has wiped her cornhole with your flag, preferring another guy’s flag. Dont fight the guy, deal with your woman. How humiliated would you be if your woman gives away your pvssy and then you run over there to fight for her, only to have your butt handed to you? Now your woman has been d!cked and you’ve been washed as well.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a player by every definition of the word. Because I've played with a hell of a lot of women, I know how devious women are. Often you won't even know that she even has a guy. "I've been single for 10 years tehehehe"

You will never, ever get the truth out of a woman. Female abilities when it comes to gaslighting and downright re-writing Reality is second to none.

Regarding stepping on another man's D - Many women hate being single, so they immediately hop from one relationship to the next. You will never get her when she's single. Most women line up a new dude before exiting the relationship. It's how they operate. Can't change it.

Here's the truth about women in 2021. They are all spinning plates. Even if you're married to a woman, you're still just her plate.

We think we are the players, but we are way behind women mate let me tell you. And it's because of things like "honor" and "man pride" and all that sh!t. Women literally don't give a fvck and they will always have the advantage because they are genuinely sociopathic when it comes to how they deal with men. And you will never change that about them.

The choice is either accept women for what they are, or go MGTOW.
wait now hold on a second.. honor has nothing to do with women bruv.
honor is all about you as a man.

we are men they are women , let them not give a fvck , let them play their game we will play ours

Last edited:

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is exactly how i see it too.
If your woman cheats, she has dishonoured you by giving away whats yours to someone else she considers in her mind and judgement more or equally deserving. How then is it logical for a man to go and fight another guy for the honour of such a woman? Its a sign of major weakness. Instead of you punishing her, you reward her by going to fight for her flag.

Nature dictated that women are the “prize” and men are the “hunters”. Women were therefore created with the tools to help them filter the hunters for the most deserving. They have an innate ability to say no to male advances. Men on the other hand were created with tools to help them display to women that they deserve the prize. These are the tools we call game these days, and forums such as this one were created with the sole purpose of helping dudes to sharpen their hunting weapons.

Unlike women, men were not created with the ability to say no to pvssy. Thats why men are like rabbits in lights when in modern times women flip the jungle law and become hunters for political, status or financial expediency.

When a woman cheats on you, she has wiped her cornhole with your flag, preferring another guy’s flag. Dont fight the guy, deal with your woman. How humiliated would you be if your woman gives away your pvssy and then you run over there to fight for her, only to have your butt handed to you? Now your woman has been d!cked and you’ve been washed as well.
it has nothing to do with the chick , its about your self respect . fvck the girl.
you dont punish her either , you just leave , what are you going to do, slap her on the hand?

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you let a woman "dishonor" you then you're playing the wrong way. A woman can't dishonor you because she ain't sh!t to you. If she wants to slvt around then that's cool, you already knew she was a Ho because you understand female nature. If she wants to fvck the milkman then just laugh at her because you know the b!tch will never have the pleasure of your company ever again.

It's guys who think their girl is "different from all the rest" that get majorly fvcked by women. AWALT man. Your unicorn is still a Ho, even if you've been training her for years. She may have been a good girl for 10 years straight, but that Ho switch can be flipped at any second.

There is quite literally no point having an LTR, or respecting another man's LTR, in 2021. LTR's are a sham. In fact I think if men stopped committing to women then it might even the score a bit. LTR's in 2021 only benefit women.
[/QUOTE}

by all means dont respect it , keep goin around steppin on ppls toes when you step on the wrong one, you'll see what im talking about.
cause what happens if the dude whoops your ass and she goes back to him , see how she just got you into some BS all for a stinky fishy hole? if you think its worth it then you;re gonna handle your business , but women almost always never hold themselves accountable for their actions, men cant live their life that way nor should they .

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it has nothing to do with the chick , its about your self respect . fvck the girl.
you dont punish her either , you just leave , what are you going to do, slap her on the hand?
The best way to punish a roving biyatch and hold on to your respect is to leave her. Dont allow her to negotiate, dont fight the dude; just cut her loose and move on to build your value.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a guy came to whoop my ass for banging his girl, then I'd fight him. If I won the fight then I'd plead self-defence if the police showed up (and i'd win). If I lost the fight and got my ass kicked then I'd call the police and charge him with assault. He doesn't own her. She made her decision to cheat on him, and there ain't nothing he can do about it. He has no say in it. It's between me and her. Fvck him.

I actually hate most men. I don't have any sense of "men's honor" or "brotherhood with men", "men's rights" and all that bullsh!t. I think men are absolute pvssies for letting the world get into the current state it's in. Fvck men and their absolute failure to understand women and hold women to account for their actions.

If a girl loves a guy, she doesn't cheat. It's simple. If she cheats then she was leaving anyway. You've gotta understand that women aren't these retarded, helpless creatures they pretend they are. They are highly calculating, evil manipulators.
i think you misunderstood the whole honor thing , this aint no honor among men. this is honor as in , if i knew you knew she was taken and you still decided to go for it , and i catch you( in my house or on my property) then you're in trouble. no brotherhood code or anything , i never mentioned that ...the honor i talk is for my own self image, i wouldnt be able to sleep at night knowing some guy ****ed my bich in my bed , knowing full well about me. just dont get caught in the house or anything. i doubt anyone would hunt you down to fight you about it.
some might.
even though nobody owns nobody and you may think its between you and her , daddy may not see it that way. its funny how you're willing to defoul a dudes girl , then call the cops for help if he decides to deal with you , just doesnt add up. why go through the whole thing in the first place ?

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way to punish a roving biyatch and hold on to your respect is to leave her. Dont allow her to negotiate, dont fight the dude; just cut her loose and move on to build your value.
just because you wont fight doesnt mean someone else wont. its not even worth it imo why get into the drama with all the other women out there . she's playing you for a fool, you **** her and get caught you get into all this bs
it doesnt make sense and if someone comes after you i dont blame them , cause its not about the woman its about how the man feels about the whole situation. getting cheated on burns, if you contributed to that burn you're part of it, willing or unwilling, right on wrong, justified or unjustified.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is about honor because you feel that the guy who fvcked your girl "dishonored you" and now you gotta teach the punk a lesson. I'm telling you, man, that it's actually about you misunderstanding the game here. Woman are "in the moment" - you are only has good as your last moment with, and if you realise this and internalize it then you wouldn't be surprised if your chick one day decides to fvck the milkman.

You should be happy if a girl cheats - she's showing you here true interest in you, and you can save your time and move on. Have you had a woman simp over you? Man, nobody can make that woman cheat on you, not even leonardo dicaprio. She is hooked and all her energy goes into chasing your validation and love.
then by all means do it , but please dont call the cops face the consquences of your actions.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If a guy came to whoop my ass for banging his girl, then I'd fight him. If I won the fight then I'd plead self-defence if the police showed up (and i'd win). If I lost the fight and got my ass kicked then I'd call the police and charge him with assault. He doesn't own her. She made her decision to cheat on him, and there ain't nothing he can do about it. He has no say in it. It's between me and her. Fvck him.

I actually hate most men. I don't have any sense of "men's honor" or "brotherhood with men", "men's rights" and all that bullsh!t. I think men are absolute pvssies for letting the world get into the current state it's in. Fvck men and their absolute failure to understand women and hold women to account for their actions.

If a girl loves a guy, she doesn't cheat. It's simple. If she cheats then she was leaving anyway. You've gotta understand that women aren't these retarded, helpless creatures they pretend they are. They are highly calculating, evil manipulators.
Back in 2009, this fine single mother chose to give me tail. She had 2 little kids so she couldnt always find a sitter to mind them while she came to my place for d!ck. One night she invited me to come to her house after the kids had gone to bed. Drove up there and parked up in her driveway. We watched a movie and fvcked on the sofa.

Around 1am, her ex (who now lived in a neighbouring town) started blowing up her phone, asking her what she was up to tonight bla bla. The sloot lied through her teeth saying she was in bed with a headache but the kids were ok. I just stayed silent counting the empty condom wrappers strewn on the flow. She didnt realise the dude had driven up and was calling her while parked outside. When he’d had enough of her lies, he ordered her to look outside through the window. She saw his ride and her face dropped. The guy came up to the door and started shouting for her to open the door. He was parked behind my car so i was blocked in, i wasnt going anywhere.

Confused and in a panic she asked me what to do. I told her to open the door so he would stop causing a scene and waking up the whole street. She refused, fearing there would be a brawl, since the guy was violent. I opened the curtain and our eyes met. He is frothing at the mouth hollering and yelling. I open the door and jump back. Guy steams in like a raging bull and swings for me. I duck and bang him, he goes down. He gets up boiling and charges, but i bang him right in the mouth and he goes down, lip split open, bleeding. He realises he cant deal with me and suddenly changes his tune saying “lets talk like men, this is a simple matter”

I usher him into the living room where he witnesses the condom wrappers on the floor. He is mad but knows he cant do sh!t to me. Now all three of us are seated, wrappers on the floor, him wiping blood from his mouth with the sleeve of his shirt. The b!tch is silent and staring at the floor too numb to say anything. The dude explains that although they had separated a year prior, they had recently decided to give the relationship another try for the sake of the 2 small kids. He was in the process of finalising arrangements to return home that following week.

I told him the sloot had told me she had broken up with him and she was a single mom. She hadnt told me officially they were back on. He calmly asked her to verify what I had said and she sheepishly nodded her head. At that point, I asked him to move his car so i could leave. He moved his car, I pulled out and i left them to deal with themselves.

Last edited:

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Something that you are all over looking. I spent 10+ years married to my wife. I brought her to my home country, spent 10k+ and 3 years of paperwork to get her here. She made money while we were here and I facilitated her getting a job and a few certs to help her out. She made friends with my parents and my friends. If she cheats that is the highest form of betrayal. She has just wasted a huge chunk of my life. I

2. The man who sleeps with her knows full well that she is married. If he is sneaking around behind my back doing it, he is essentially robbing me of those 10+ years of income/women etc, not to mention possibly causing me to lose my house and custody of my children. He is doing so for immediate gratification and he does not respect the life I have made for myself, infact he is sullying the place I call home. He is essentially stealing from me, not just life but woman and money as well. I don't know how you deal with robbers in your house, but in mine, the guy would likely end up having an accident after he paid me back the money. . If you are telling me that you do this on a regular basis to married men who have put in the same time and effort, you are a scumbag and I don't ever want to know you IRL. You are incapable of trust and are a detriment to civil society. You would be dealt with accordingly.

I can tell you of a friend of the family who is experiencing this right now. He chose to do the same, sleep with another man's wife. He did it in their house and arrogantly thought the same as you do. He was a Dentist and he had millions of dollars in the bank, a hot ride and was very good looking at the time. Not only did he sleep with this woman, he had her run away with him and get married, she left 3 children and a husband behind.

The issue was that the other man was a police officer.

One day he went into work with a somewhat disrespectful child, I guess he said something to that child. The following week there was a complaint registered against him and he had to go to a tribunal to address it. The next week he was nailed for 'insurance fraud' and had to defend his practice. The following months he would have complaint after complaint until he fully lost his license to practice. He was pulled over several times for traffic violations which eventually led to his car being impounded. He said he would get harrassing phone calls but was too afraid to goto the police for obvious reasons. Eventually, the wife started to complain that she thought she was marrying a DENTIST. They had bought a new house together and she kept disappearing for long stretches of time, he was always calling home to check on her but she was nowhere to be found. After he lost his practice, he started to apply for jobs but found he couldn't get anyone to call him back. One day he noticed some discrepancies in his bank statements and lo and behold found out the wife was taking money out the bank account. Later he would come to find out that the wife and the ex were still getting it on once in awhile, oof. He is now broke, he has cancer, he is completely stressed and suicidal. He says he is constantly harrassed by the police and by-law officers and pulled over whenever he sees a cop car. Absolutely no one feels bad for him.

An eye for an eye, you don't have to kill a man, sometimes it's fun just to ruin his life. Right?

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in 2009, this fine single mother chose to give me tail. She had 2 little kids so she couldnt always find a sitter to mind them while she came to my place for d!ck. One night she invited me to come to her house after the kids had gone to bed. Drove up there and parked up in her driveway. We watched a movie and fvcked on the sofa.

Around 1am, her ex (who now lived in a neighbouring town) started blowing up her phone, asking her what she was up to tonight bla bla. The sloot lied through her teeth saying she was in bed with a headache but the kids were ok. I just stayed silent counting the empty condom wrappers strewn on the flow. She didnt realise the dude had driven up and was calling her while parked outside. When he’d had enough of her lies, he ordered her to look outside through the window. She saw his ride and her face dropped. The guy came up to the door and started shouting for her to open the door. He was parked behind my car so i was blocked in, i wasnt going anywhere.

Confused and in a panic she asked me what to do. I told her to open the door so he would stop causing a scene and waking up the whole street. She refused, fearing there would be a brawl, since the guy was violent. I opened the curtain and our eyes met. He is frothing at the mouth hollering and yelling. I open the door and jump back. Guy steams in like a raging bull and swings for me. I duck and bang him, he goes down. He gets up boiling and charges, but i bang him right in the mouth and he goes down, lip split open, bleeding. He realises he cant deal with me and suddenly changes his tune saying “lets talk like men, this is a simple matter”

I usher him into the living room where he witnesses the condom wrappers on the floor. He is mad but knows he cant do sh!t to me. Now all three of us are seated wrappers on the floor, him wiping blood from his mouth with the sleeve of his shirt. The b!tch is silent and staring at the floor too numb to say anything. The dude explains that although they has separated a year prior, they had recently decided to give the relationship another try for the sake of the 2 small kids. He was in the process of finalising arrangements to return home that following week.

I told him the sloot had told me she had broken up with him and she was a single mom. She hadnt told me officially they were back on. He calmly asked her to verify what I had said and she sheepishly nodded her head. At that point, I asked him to move his car so i could leave. He moved his car, I pulled out and i left them to deal with themselves.
damn, i bet you he's never coming back.
you're lucky the dude wasnt an MMA fighter or something or had a gun, you could have seriously got hurt, he was furious so furious he didnt even give you a chance to explain first, see what im saying?
avoid these close calls, its not worth it

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One day he went into work with a somewhat disrespectful child, I guess he said something to that child. The following week there was a complaint registered against him and he had to go to a tribunal to address it. The next week he was nailed for 'insurance fraud' and had to defend his practice. The following months he would have complaint after complaint until he fully lost his license to practice. He was pulled over several times for traffic violations which eventually led to his car being impounded. He said he would get harrassing phone calls but was too afraid to goto the police for obvious reasons. Eventually, the wife started to complain that she thought she was marrying a DENTIST. They had bought a new house together and she kept disappearing for long stretches of time, he was always calling home to check on her but she was nowhere to be found. After he lost his practice, he started to apply for jobs but found he couldn't get anyone to call him back. One day he noticed some discrepancies in his bank statements and lo and behold found out the wife was taking money out the bank account. Later he would come to find out that the wife and the ex were still getting it on once in awhile, oof. He is now broke, he has cancer, he is completely stressed and suicidal. He says he is constantly harrassed by the police and by-law officers and pulled over whenever he sees a cop car. Absolutely no one feels bad for him.

An eye for an eye, you don't have to kill a man, sometimes it's fun just to ruin his life. Right?
ouch

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
damn, i bet you he's never coming back.
you're lucky the dude wasnt an MMA fighter or something or had a gun, you could have seriously got hurt, he was furious so furious he didnt even give you a chance to explain first, see what im saying?
avoid these close calls, its not worth it
It applies both ways. I could have been tooled up myself and hurt him in self defence. I was in the house and could have armed myself with a kitchen knife before opening the door.
If i really wanted to play dirty, i could have stomped on his head while he was down to really break him apart. But each time he went down I stood still and waited for him to get up.

See, the woman here was the one in the wrong. She neglected to tell me the truth because she wanted the pipe. She put me in and him in danger. The guy was an idiot for coming in hot like that when he had caught his woman cheating. He was supposed to dismiss me and handle business with her, not me.

Now here he was, bleeding and defeated, with his woman royally fvcked. I wonder how they dealt with the elephant in the room (condom wrappers) after i had left.

They wedded about a year later and are still together to this day.