Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How To Be The Side Guy

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It applies both ways. I could have been tooled up myself and hurt him in self defence. I was in the house and could have armed myself with a kitchen knife before opening the door.
If i really wanted to play dirty, i could have stomped on his head while he was down to really break him apart. But each time he went down I stood still and waited for him to get up.

See, the woman here was the one in the wrong. She neglected to tell me the truth because she wanted the pipe. She put me in and him in danger. The guy was an idiot for coming in hot like that when he had caught his woman cheating. He was supposed to dismiss me and handle business with her, not me.

Now here he was, bleeding and defeated, with his woman royally fvcked. I wonder how they dealt with the elephant in the room (condom wrappers) after i had left.

They wedded about a year later and are still together to this day.
yeah you could have. the woman was definitely in the wrong too. but it doesnt matter who's wrong or right, the guy walked in to his BM being railed, its perfectly understandable he was mad. that could have ended with both of you dead and her ****ing the neighbor next

in this situation she lied and you didnt know , thats one thing

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now here he was, bleeding and defeated, with his woman royally fvcked. I wonder how they dealt with the elephant in the room (condom wrappers) after i had left.

They wedded about a year later and are still together to this day.
Careful, a Mouse might scurry away but an Elephant never forgets.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is about honor because you feel that the guy who fvcked your girl "dishonored you" and now you gotta teach the punk a lesson. I'm telling you, man, that it's actually about you misunderstanding the game here. Woman are "in the moment" - you are only has good as your last moment with, and if you realise this and internalize it then you wouldn't be surprised if your chick one day decides to fvck the milkman.

You should be happy if a girl cheats - she's showing you here true interest in you, and you can save your time and move on. Have you had a woman simp over you? Man, nobody can make that woman cheat on you, not even leonardo dicaprio. She is hooked and all her energy goes into chasing your validation and love.
again, respectfully disagree. fun topic. we agree that men are the drivers and doers. women are chaos. it is a gas light to suggest that it is just the women that are the cause. exactly what I would expect a dude to tell me face to face if confronted. I get your points, I disagree. And again, most of what you tell about women and how they are is right on target. many posters current and past have explained how women can be manipulated by a man that knows. You have presented yourself as such, I get it. You are responsible for what you do and also for the impact on any other man due to what you do. There are lots of women and there are some not in relations, and others just dating. The ones that are taken should be off-limits. But if you push the buttons at the right times you can get them, almost all of them; I know it.

her interest is partially a function of time. whoever she is spending the most time with will gain interest. its biology, time, and persistence along with status/game.

it sounds like from your answer you might be in the camp of thinking it's just fine to take another man's gal. if so why is it ok, I am honestly asking to understand how that works for some.

I am guessing it is something like.

a. he is an idiot and I should bully him, no better way than to fck is woman.
b. I just don't care, I'll get mine and to hell with him or anyone else.
c. it's so exciting, maybe i will get caught, maybe not...

honestly, what is it for you that makes it ok ? for me I see it as starting a war with another dude that can get really ugly.

Cheers.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, if your mail order wife fuks another guy it's because she sees a better deal - AWALT, hypergamy. The guy hasn't robbed you, your own wife has taken a giant sh!t on you. It is her fault, and probably your fault for not seeing the signs that she was losing attraction. Women usually plot for a while before they decide to cheat on you, and generally give pretty obvious signals.

Directing your anger at the guy who fvcked your wife is impotent, beta behavior. It is the most pointless exercise in futility. You need to accept that you had invested 10 year in a Ho who cvcked you, in this hypothetical situation.
reminds me of the guy the police caught running down the street with a bag of money from the bank that was just robbed. when asked he said, nope they gave it to me.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, if your mail order wife fuks another guy it's because she sees a better deal - AWALT, hypergamy. The guy hasn't robbed you, your own wife has taken a giant sh!t on you. It is her fault, and probably your fault for not seeing the signs that she was losing attraction. Women usually plot for a while before they decide to cheat on you, and generally give pretty obvious signals.

Directing your anger at the guy who fvcked your wife is impotent, beta behavior. It is the most pointless exercise in futility. You need to accept that you had invested 10 year in a Ho who cvcked you, in this hypothetical situation.
I would accept that and she would be on the next plane home, but the man who decides to disrespect me in this way is bringing a whole lot of trouble his way and wouldn't be walking away without paying reparations' in one form or another. You might be able to bully these little guys but you don't know me. There are some people on this Earth who don't back down, the guys like me out there are the ones you need to be worried about. Back off and don't call my wife a ho.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you've got Oneitis, mate.

Your wife is, legally, allowed to fvck whoever she wants. And if you seek retribution against her or the guy she's fvcked then you're committing a crime. Is it really worth it for some mail order Ho?

You don't like the way the world is now? Blame your cvcked parents and grandparents who allowed this sh!t to happen.

.....And in the meantime, reflect on how pointless being in an LTR or marriage is in 2021 given the current legal situation. Don't shoot the messenger.
I don't think you realize how the world works.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Taking another man's girl is fine because she's not his girl. Even if they are married, it doesn't mean sh!t because marriage is for women, not men. The minute a married woman decides she wants to fvck another guy, then the marriage is over.

We are not living in the past anymore. Women are not "taken" by any man. If a woman is "taken" it's because she's decided to be taken.

Absolutely no guy has the right to plant his flag on a woman and say "she's mine". Briffault's Law says that the Woman, not the Man, determines whether the relationship continues on not. If she decides she is deriving no benefits, then the relationship immediately ceases to exist. She is under no obligation to tell her current partner/husband that the relationship is now over either. She has an obligation to herself to string him along until the perfect monkey-branch opportunity presents itself, and prior to monkey branching she is going to test the market.

Why do you think it is that when a woman dumps you she already has another dude lined up? You think she just met him? Bro, she's been fvcking him for months, likely, before actually deciding to leave.

I'm not saying I like any of this. It's amoral stuff. But I have accepted it.
I got those parts.

so for you, it is ok to do it because she is not really taken. if she can be manipulated into doing something it is her fault or her man's fault for being lame or beta.

I get all the other, mky brch and all of that; really.

I am focused on gaslighting and emotionally playing the taken woman so that she will agree to fck.

your telling that it's just fine to do, because if you can do it then it is her fault for letting you. if this is true that goes against the whole idea that men are the leaders and women are an emotional mess. what other posters have told is that all women can be manipulated by a man that knows how. I believe this. Would you blame a 14 years old girl for a 25 year old man fking her after gas lighting her. probably not, at what age do women become smarter than men... never.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand that getting into a committed relationship with a woman in 2021 is seriously dumb, especially when you completely fail to appreciate what a huge advantage she has over you.

No need to get angry about it, man. Just relax. Your wife hasn't cvcked you (yet).

There's still time to beat her to the punch if the warning signs of an impending monkey branch start showing.
We aren't talking about women we are talking about a male stealing from and disrespecting another male. You are doing this because the law permits you to legally steal and disrespect without consequence. The law can't protect you everywhere, eventually you are going to piss off someone who doesn't adhere to the law. You only do this because you live in America, if you were in a 3rd world country, we wouldn't be having this conversation, capeesh?

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So your wife isn't disrespecting you by choosing to fvck another man? It's not her fault, it's the guy's fault who she chose to fvck?

Men are basic and expendable. Women choose who gets sex and who doesn't get sex in this world.

Jesus, please stop pedestalizing women before you seriously hurt yourself. You're a good dude who is just misguided, and you're contributing to the Female-Primary World Order.
I may be a good dude but you are a scumbag.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The truth hurts, my friend. Lashing out is normal so I don't take it personally. It's the Denial Phase of RedPill acceptance.
I think we're done here.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We aren't talking about women we are talking about a male stealing from and disrespecting another male. You are doing this because the law permits you to legally steal and disrespect without consequence. The law can't protect you everywhere, eventually you are going to piss off someone who doesn't adhere to the law. You only do this because you live in America, if you were in a 3rd world country, we wouldn't be having this conversation, capeesh?
Bro, by you saying “stealing another man’s woman”, you are objectifying the woman. You are treating her like an object incapable of thinking, plotting and planning anything. Women arent innocent sitting ducks. In fact women are the most manipulative human beings on earth. If you objectify a woman like that then you absolve her of any responsibility for her actions and choices, and thats a weakness on your part.

I cant steal another man’s woman, but she chooses to open her legs for me, based on her risk-reward calculations.

If you choose to continue treating women like goods then you’re ripe for the biggest shock of your life. Your woman will blindside you and get tagged by another dude. If she doesnt do so its because she chooses not to, not because she is incapable of pulling it off.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, by you saying “stealing another man’s woman”, you are objectifying the woman. You are treating her like an object incapable of thinking, plotting and planning anything. Women arent innocent sitting ducks. In fact women are the most manipulative human beings on earth. If you objectify a woman like that then you absolve her of any responsibility for her actions and choices, and thats a weakness on your part.

I cant steal another man’s woman, but she chooses to open her legs for me, based on her risk-reward calculations.

If you choose to continue treating women like goods then you’re ripe for the biggest shock of your life. Your woman will blindside you and get tagged by another dude. If she doesnt do so its because she chooses not to, not because she is incapable of pulling it off.
I don't subscribe to your feminist bvllsh1t so you can cut that out right now. You should try doing this in Saudi and see how far you get.
No matter how you slice it, your actions are wrong and you will eventually be judged.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Monkey branching is natural, and if a dude gets angry at the other dude for his b!tch cheating on him, then he's a basic dude.

If she cheated it's because she made it happen.
This is accurate.

Many women hate being single, so they immediately hop from one relationship to the next. You will never get her when she's single. Most women line up a new dude before exiting the relationship. It's how they operate. Can't change it.

Here's the truth about women in 2021. They are all spinning plates. Even if you're married to a woman, you're still just her plate.

The choice is either accept women for what they are, or go MGTOW.
Two of my cousins got divorced in the 2nd half of the 2010s and it played out similarly for both.

With the older of the two, the wife was unhappy. It was a childless marriage. She was meticulous in planning her exit. The end outcome is that she relocated to another city where a sister lived. I am sure that the sister was helping her find a new man in that city upon her arrival. At one time, she spent ~2 weeks alone in that city and called my cousin from that city, announcing her intention to file for divorce and relocate to that city. A friend cleared her stuff out of the marital house. I think she made the phone call when the monkey branch was fully set. She likely didn't stay with that man long term but it was a soft landing post failed marriage.

With the younger one, it was different. That marriage had 2 kids. It was strongly suspected she used her role as a nurse to monkey branch to a doctor, which is a more financially rewarding and higher status job than the one my cousin has. My cousin felt she suddenly announced stuff was over, but reality indicates she announced it when she was sure she'd have a soft landing post failed marriage. It didn't take her long to introduce her kids to a new man in her life. My cousin's also been dating. I feel bad for the kids in this having such upheaval in their parental life but the upside for the kids is no geographical relocation.

You think you have bought this woman's loyalty by taking her our of a village in China, and giving her a new life in the West. This sh!t always goes so wrong. You should have kept her in China and far away from toxic Western influences.
If a Western man wants a more traditional woman, he must relocate to that non-Western nation and keep the more traditional woman away from toxic Western influences. Remember that women are like water and take the shape of their environments. If an Asian, Latin American, or Eastern European woman is exposed to toxic Western nation environments, it will not take her long to start acting like a Western woman.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't subscribe to your feminist bvllsh1t so you can cut that out right now. You should try doing this in Saudi and see how far you get.
No matter how you slice it, your actions are wrong and you will eventually be judged.
You seem to be struggling to separate ideal from reality. Just because you glorify an ideal scenario doesnt mean reality always aligns with it. I gently invite you to cool your engines and accept that the world runs along imperfect rails.

Your imported exotic signing will leave you in the lurch. Once she gets that new passport, start trawling the catalogues for a new import.
Better hope that she doesnt run into a dude like me, because I wouldnt turn down a free exotic meal if it elects to land on my plate.
Im not in the business of wasting good food.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You seem to be struggling to separate ideal from reality. Just because you glorify an ideal scenario doesnt mean reality always aligns with it. I gently invite you to cool your engines and accept that the world runs along imperfect rails.

Your imported exotic signing will leave you in the lurch. Once she gets that new passport, start trawling the catalogues for a new import.
Better hope that she doesnt run into a dude like me, because I wouldnt turn down a free exotic meal if it elects to land on my plate.
Im not in the business of wasting good food.
Hey idiot, I'm not the one you're gonna have to convince. As long as you and Peter Pan subscribe to the notion that everyone plays fair you're gonna play a dangerous game. There are jails for a reason.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey idiot, I'm not the one you're gonna have to convince. As long as you and Peter Pan subscribe to the notion that everyone plays fair you're gonna play a dangerous game. There are jails for a reason.
Fuzz Im convinced that you are one angry man who is drunk on entitlement and ownership. You have been spraying insults all day on this thread. Look man, I wont call you names like you’re doing, because thats beneath me.

I however just want to help you see that you are too full of anger to have a debate with fellow men whose thinking differs from yours. That in itself indicates that you’re a very weak guy emotionally, a ticking timebomb just waiting to go off. You’re the type of dude who will catch his wife being “stolen” and kill her, kill the kids and kill himself.

Chill out and choose life.

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
Fuzz Im convinced that you are one angry man who is drunk on entitlement and ownership. You have been spraying insults all day on this thread. Look man, I wont call you names like you’re doing, because thats beneath me.
Nice gaslighting. Both you and Pan have been making subtle underhanded digs towards the guy's wife. Both of you have being using your nice little "dark triad" devices to try and provoke / get a rise out of the guy so you can snare him with your feminine shaming tactic which you are doing right now using the charge of irascibility. This is a tactical emotional device that females use a lot. Both of you embody the worst of female nature. You have become them.

I however just want to help you see that you are too full of anger to have a debate with fellow men whose thinking differs from yours. That in itself indicates that you’re a very weak guy emotionally, a ticking timebomb just waiting to go off. You’re the type of dude who will catch his wife being “stolen” and kill her, kill the kids and kill himself.
This is not only the height of passive aggressive behavior, it also demonstrates a quit disturbed mind. You're painting yourself out to be doing the guy a favor "however I just want to help you see...." and then you make your disgusting underhanded comment about murder and suicide. This is called invalidating behavior. Invalidating behavior this extreme reveals really low self esteem on your behalf and a damaged character. Both of you are operating from hubris.

I don't believe you or Pan are the "players" you make yourself out to be. You don't give off a player / dj vibe. Toxic key board jockeys that give off a predator vibe. Wouldn't be surprised if you were both nonces.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice gaslighting. Both you and Pan have been making subtle underhanded digs towards the guy's wife. Both of you have being using your nice little "dark triad" devices to try and provoke / get a rise out of the guy so you can snare him with your feminine shaming tactic which you are doing right now using the charge of irascibility. This is a tactical emotional device that females use a lot. Both of you embody the worst of female nature. You have become them.

This is not only the height of passive aggressive behavior, it also demonstrates a quit disturbed mind. You're painting yourself out to be doing the guy a favor "however I just want to help you see...." and then you make your disgusting underhanded comment about murder and suicide. This is called invalidating behavior. Invalidating behavior this extreme reveals really low self esteem on your behalf and a damaged character. Both of you are operating from hubris.

I don't believe you or Pan are the "players" you make yourself out to be. You don't give off a player / dj vibe. Toxic key board jockeys that give off a predator vibe. Wouldn't be surprised if you were both nonces.
Grinder you’re better than that, come on.
You’re jumping on the name-calling bandwagon too?
I dont know why anybody thinks that works.
Why dont you present your argument in a mature manner?
Im just trying to help you rise above gutter behaviour

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Chill out and choose life.
I don't care what you convince yourself of and I'm with Grinderman on this one, I think your fight story is BS, not even Steven Segal walks away from a fight unscathed.

I'm telling you that there are plenty of guys like me out there, I guess you ran into a weak one because if I was him, you would have had to have killed me. You are welcome to subscribe to whatever snowflake theory suits you and rationalize it in your head. I work in a place where you do not touch other people's things without asking and you do not disrespect anyone arbitrarily or you can expect to have a real bad time and no I'm not a teacher anymore. I'm telling you and anyone who is reading this that in our 'civil' society, you can only play with fire so long before your luck runs out. It doesn't matter how tough or stacked or suave you think you are. Maybe you can make a call and tattle your way out once or twice but I guarantee you've made an enemy for life, they will always be watching you and they will have friends waiting for you. You can try to talk your way out of a bad situation while the other guy with the baseball bat is looking to make a homerun. You walk into someone's place without asking, you should expect to leave in a plastic bag. You touch their stuff without asking, expect to lose a finger. You steal from them, you should expect to give it back plus interest. All REAL Alpha males know this. Does this make sense? There is a serious lack of respect in this country and if we took more responsibility for our actions, we wouldn't be in the predicament we are currently in. I believe in America you term it: Fvck around and find out.

This is from life experience, there are extremely dangerous people out there, do not fool yourself into thinking you are invincible simply because something is illegal and that you can avoid all trouble by simply ignoring it until it goes away. Is 10 minutes with a bad woman worth risking your life over? Are you so thirsty and pathetic that you can't keep yourself from enabling these women? You can't control a woman that is true, neither can you control how her husband responds and in the heat of the moment I don't think he's going to care.

And don't bring my wife into this, I wouldn't bring yours into it... if you had one.

BTW I'm not angry. I'm trying to do you a favor or I wouldn't even respond.