Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to be C&F?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nivre

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, i need some help.

Times i'm funny, times i'm not.

What are the ways of getting humor alongside myself, so that i can easily have access to it?

Dragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all in how you think about the other person and your delivery. Don't really think about them as someone you have to impress... think about them as a buddy you already know. Sometimes you don't even have to say anything, you can just move your body in a funny way.

For example, the other day I was out at a club talking to these girls and they asked me if I was Italian. When I said no, they said "you look Italian". I said, well if I were Italian I'd be talking to you like this (at this point I started grabbing my balls and moving my shoulders up and down like Tony Soprano, while repeatedly saying "eehhhh"). The laughed at this.

Basically, the first thing that comes to your mind is usually the best thing to say. Although, you want to take a microsecond to think if it will be too much and offend them. It's better to go for it anyway at first until your subconscious learns automatically when to blurt something out and when to hold back.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dragon said:
For example, the other day I was out at a club talking to these girls and they asked me if I was Italian. When I said no, they said "you look Italian". I said, well if I were Italian I'd be talking to you like this (at this point I started grabbing my balls and moving my shoulders up and down like Tony Soprano, while repeatedly saying "eehhhh"). The laughed at this.
that's a horrible example. just about every single joke about the "guido" stereotype has been done to death. step your game up.

Dragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
tsmith2334 said:
that's a horrible example. just about every single joke about the "guido" stereotype has been done to death. step your game up.

It's always the KJ's that have something negative to say.... ALWAYS

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dragon said:
It's always the KJ's that have something negative to say.... ALWAYS
Yea, 1.2 posts per day... I just can't leave this damn keyboard alone!

I'm actually getting to ready to go to a sports restaurant and one of the plates I'm spinning will be working the bar. Let's see how I do.

Oh, and I'll make sure to leave the guido jokes alone. They stopped being funny in 2006.

Dragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
tsmith2334 said:
Yea, 1.2 posts per day... I just can't leave this damn keyboard alone!

I'm actually getting to ready to go to a sports restaurant and one of the plates I'm spinning will be working the bar. Let's see how I do.

Oh, and I'll make sure to leave the guido jokes alone. They stopped being funny in 2006.
Yeah, well have fun there sarging in North Carolina! I'm over here in NY, where there are PLENTY of guidos and those types of jokes DO NOT get old.

Nivre

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweet. Thanks for the tip-off, but i need more substance. Anyone?

Ronnie Poleman

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the cheesiest advice ever but it works for me...

Just be yourself. I find C&F comes naturally to me, especially if I'm in a good mood. Watching a lot of comedy helps with that, plus if it doesn't come naturally, you can observe how the comedians deliver their lines. A lot of it is playful sarcasm, like in the link above. Whatever type of person you are, it doesn't hurt to go into a club happy and relaxed, because that will always help C&F.

true romance

Don Juan
Reaction score
Use ElStud Material for C &F. Do a search on ElStud

Crazy girls
Yoshi noises...
Pokemon

Let us know how it works out.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dragon said:
Yeah, well have fun there sarging in North Carolina! I'm over here in NY, where there are PLENTY of guidos and those types of jokes DO NOT get old.
fair enough. no hard feelings my friend.

MagicMark said:
1-3 are good, 5 is great.

BE CAREFUL with six.

7 is good.

8 could get a mixed reaction, it's hit or miss. (no pun intended)

4, 9-10 be careful not to overuse.

Last edited:

Dragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
tsmith2334 said:
fair enough. no hard feelings my friend.
No problem. Same here.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C + F technique that i like:

sarcastic comedic exaggeration

in other words saying things based on truth but very outrageous

i.e. Point to young girl at the bar -> "how did she get in here, she looks six"

Status
Not open for further replies.