Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to be a bit taller

fillme

Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to be a bit taller (at least by an inch). I am 5' 5'' now and am not comfortable with this. Is it impossible at my age? I'm 27 now.

Anyone can throw some suggestions/ good websites etc. should be helpful.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get over your height issue. You are using it as an excuse. Some of the BEST seducers in the game are classified as short. Height isn't a biological issue like FATNESS is. If you can compensate for the social value lost by your height via seducing the girl, being charming, having a sense of humor, being a good storyteller, etc, then it won't matter. Trust me. I was in a LTR with a girl for a year whose 5'10 and I'm 5'6.

Attract them and connect with them enough and it won't matter. Don't use your height as an excuse.

If you feel like taller guys have an advantage over you, remember that people only have the power that you give them. Don't acknowledge the height difference. If worst case scenario, some AMOG tries to insult you on it, socially tool him and make him look like a dumbass.

If a girl calls you short, then she's SH!T TESTING YOU. Don't fold. Reframe it.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Work on what you can change. Forget what you can't. This is the standard answer.

You certainly want to check out your posture. Most people have pure posture and this can appear or actually increase your height by an inch or so.

I don't see anything wrong with wearing shoes/boots with a reasonable heel. But Cuban's smack shortarse with height issues.

Tone up, tan up and dress well.

Have you ever known someone for a while, suddenly one day you realise how short they are. Wonder why that happens?

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. Right now I'm working on a 6 foot chick (model) and I'm 5'4". This one's gonna be touch as hell though cause she told me she would never date someone shorter than her and she's not looking for a relationship . . . but then again, I haven't had a good challenge in a LONG time. I may not get her in the end, but I'm having a fun as hell time trying!

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I admire your attitude. At 5 6' to date a 6 footer I'd feel daft, I know you shouldn't but i draw the line at 5 or 6 inches.

icecreaman

Don Juan
Reaction score
My dad is 5'5" and he has all sorts of women... and he's married... I know he has women cause they always call the house tryin to start stuff wit my mom... Once a playa, always a playa right???

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ice cream man.

Doesn't that bother you at all? I don't know how old you are but it would bother me.

Sounds like you are already set to carry on the tradition. We're all blokes and even in realtionships you can still feel the urge to play around, but I wouldn't want to shove that in my kids face.

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, Alpine, I have no reserves when it comes to height (or for that matter any other 'odd' qualities) in women. One of the best girls I ever dated was four inches taller, rode a harley, was wicca(believing strongly in nature and witchcraft), a horseback rider and a bisexual. She also had a girlfriend at the time we were dating. But all that really matters to me is just three things. (A) they gotta have nice hair, (B) gotta have a nice body, and (C) we gotta get along well.

She got all three, so I went out with her.