"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

How to bang regardless of her mood?

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2020
Messages
540
Reaction score
559
Age
32
Location
Germany
Hey guys

i have a question for you. How do some guys ( maybe even some of you ) bang women who don't have genuine desire for them like hookers? How can someone have such a mindset? I need a minimum level of comfort and submissiviness in order to bang her good but many men don't need that. They meet the girl, treat her like a sex doll and leave. Is something wrong with me? What does such a man have what i don't have? I guess confidence and idgaf attitude plays a role.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Hey guys

i have a question for you. How do some guys ( maybe even some of you ) bang women who don't have genuine desire for them like hookers? How can someone have such a mindset? I need a minimum level of comfort and submissiviness in order to bang her good but many men don't need that. They meet the girl, treat her like a sex doll and leave. Is something wrong with me? What does such a man have what i don't have? I guess confidence and idgaf attitude plays a role.
Baibars some of those men don't even know what true desire feels like. They don't know it keeps your sex drive revved up, and makes your d1ck harder than ever.
 

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,723
Reaction score
594
I think it helps if you have'nt had sex for a while. Just feeling the warmth of a woman...kissing her...feeling her tits and p*ssy, will get your dic*k hard enough to pump and dump.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
If the female is denying you sex because she's not in the mood, get rid of her. Now, if she's sick or not feeling well (medically), then she can get a pass. Too many of them, you need to have a talk and put her ass on point.
For many years my women were under a spell that if I tried to get some, they'd get horny and sex would happen.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,088
My girlfriend a few years ago once told me:

"I might not always be in the mood for sex but you always have the opportunity to change my mood"

Read that and then read it again.

The key to your question is you change the mood they were in to one conducive to sex happening.
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
It's nature. There are girls who you look only as a subject, who you want to fvck and that's it. I've also meet girls who are desirable to me only if I'm horny, if I'm not I wouldn't look at her.

But when it comes to really high quality women that I consider ltr that's a different thing.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2020
Messages
540
Reaction score
559
Age
32
Location
Germany
It's nature. There are girls who you look only as a subject, who you want to fvck and that's it. I've also meet girls who are desirable to me only if I'm horny, if I'm not I wouldn't look at her.

But when it comes to really high quality women that I consider ltr that's a different thing.
what if you can't look at girls as subjects who actually are subjects? Such girls usually have a triple digit notch count and they are not really submissive or sweet but they let you ****.
Such women make me nervous since i expect from a woman to be submissive and more shy than me. Whenever i'm with such a shy nervous girl i get a boner even when i talk to her.
I just can't perform on these cold experienced bad girls. But it seems like some men don't care about that. They bang these women as if they are some masturbation tool. I just don't understand how they do that.
Just like porn stars. These guys pull out and bang. They just don't care. I couldn't do that.
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
what if you can't look at girls as subjects who actually are subjects? Such girls usually have a triple digit notch count and they are not really submissive or sweet but they let you ****.
Such women make me nervous since i expect from a woman to be submissive and more shy than me. Whenever i'm with such a shy nervous girl i get a boner even when i talk to her.
I just can't perform on these cold experienced bad girls. But it seems like some men don't care about that. They bang these women as if they are some masturbation tool. I just don't understand how they do that.
Just like porn stars. These guys pull out and bang. They just don't care. I couldn't do that.
Higher confidence maybe or it could be your gut is telling you this isn't right and then you're body doesn't want to proceed.
 

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,607
Reaction score
1,330
Location
random
what if you can't look at girls as subjects who actually are subjects? Such girls usually have a triple digit notch count and they are not really submissive or sweet but they let you ****.
Such women make me nervous since i expect from a woman to be submissive and more shy than me. Whenever i'm with such a shy nervous girl i get a boner even when i talk to her.
I just can't perform on these cold experienced bad girls. But it seems like some men don't care about that. They bang these women as if they are some masturbation tool. I just don't understand how they do that.
Just like porn stars. These guys pull out and bang. They just don't care. I couldn't do that.
nothing to fix. pick the girls you like, that treat you how you want. if the girl is not submitting; give it to her harder, and harder, like.. I'll show you who is boss. If it doesn't work get a different girl because she is defective(don't tell her that, she will never admit it and just give you a bunch of bull). let some other dude deal with her attitude. some really want you to overpower them others will just already have that submission based on her internal thoughts.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
nothing to fix. pick the girls you like, that treat you how you want. if the girl is not submitting; give it to her harder, and harder, like.. I'll show you who is boss. If it doesn't work get a different girl because she is defective(don't tell her that, she will never admit it and just give you a bunch of bull). let some other dude deal with her attitude. some really want you to overpower them others will just already have that submission based on her internal thoughts.
You don't get much sex do you?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,607
Reaction score
1,330
Location
random
You don't get much sex do you?
maybe i do; maybe i don't. and you care why?

if you have a different opinion on this thread; tell it. i don't think the thread was about me.

the man asking can and should consider all the ideas to help him. if you have a better idea try to help him out.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,088
Story from last night...was with my main plate/pseudo gf and we got done watching a movie and went to bed. I started making out with her and rubbing her up and down her body and she was enjoying it but at some point she just says "I don't know why I can't stop thinking about all these other things on my mind right now...I can't get into it, I feel like I just want to chill."

Did I get upset or butt hurt? No. I just kissed her, said sleep well and she snuggled up next to me and fell asleep. She was really wore out from a long and stressful work week. Obviously she appreciated it because she woke me up around 6am this morning by stroking my c0ck and by the time I opened my eyes it was in her mouth...then we fvcked for an hour and a half straight.

Sometimes you can't always get your way and just need to be a little patient.
 
Top