Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to approach girls at college!

iseovodoia

Reaction score
There so many hot girls that sit by themselves but I can't seem to build up the courage to approach:(

deltabeta

Don Juan
Reaction score
You won't die if you approach them. Just say something that suits the situations: ask where this class is or where library. It only gets easier after that. You won't care after nth approach. Remember only you determine your self-worth and if you get rejected, she's rejected your approach, not you as a person.

Read the DJ bible.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wondering what if for DAYS is much worst than the very brief ego kick you'll get from rejection. Kill your ego, that is the key to eliminating approach anxiety, deltabeta gives you one way and that is to separate yourself from your actions... this has the added benefit of being able to look outside in and see what approach methods are working and what don't. Think of it as an experiment, take notes just start getting to work.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
They sit by themselves because nearly every guy thinks just like you do.

They rarely bite and are almost never poisonous to taste. And they are tired of wimps that don't have the balls to just go talk to them like a real human being.

Just go ask one her name. If she asks you yours, go from there.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I promise you that approaching'll never be easier than it is in college--especially if you live on campus. But even if you don't you're not really 'strangers.' Basically my strategy my first semester at the two different schools I went to was to introduce myself to as many people as possible and then to introduce those people to other people.

If you're college is huge on Greek life, the bar scene, etc. it'll be tougher--but even then there are tons of people there who wish they had a bigger social circle but are too insecure to expand beyond whatever small clique they settled into.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The longer you think about it , the more excuses you will find why you should not approach.

Read the dj bible.
Seriously, this was me at 20/21yrs.

Girls like to talk, be a good listener!!!

Have fun!