“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

How to approach and what to say?

southpark

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Location
WV
I go to this techinical institute where theres 11th and 12th grades and at lunch theres only about 20 people and not everyone knows anyone else, so theres a few people who eat by their selves(including this hb) Should I just sit right beside her and start talking? If so what are some things I can say? And what do I do if I run out of things to say?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Black Casanova

Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
115
Reaction score
1
I'd say,

"Why're you over here by yourself?"

Thats the intro.

Then you just use the environment for topics.
 

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
When you run out of things to say, get her phone number and walk off.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
OMG. I spent 15 minutes thinknig of this situation and I think I got it!

Walk over there, sit down and say......























Hi.
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BE A MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BE A MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Sit next to her a talk, jesus, she's not going to report you to the rape police........If you run out of things to talk about, don't talk.......leave, as long as you said something.......


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!grow some balls!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top