"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

How to approach a girl in the gym

Ceams_

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
14
Reaction score
4
Location
Europe
Hello, again friends.

There's a hot chick at my gym that I'm really fond of but I don't know how could I approach her since I'm new to the gym, and I'm not as bulked as the others. She has looked at me quite a few times so she has definitely noticed me.
What could I say to her to get her number or maybe arrange a date?

Thank you & stay safe
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

mozarto.o

Don Juan
Joined
May 16, 2020
Messages
61
Reaction score
58
Age
36
HELLO Madam. It is through my very eyes that I sense a most DEEP connection between our personalities. Perhaps you would be interested in accompanying me outside to take the air?
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Hello, again friends.

There's a hot chick at my gym that I'm really fond of but I don't know how could I approach her since I'm new to the gym, and I'm not as bulked as the others. She has looked at me quite a few times so she has definitely noticed me.
What could I say to her to get her number or maybe arrange a date?

Thank you & stay safe
Why does it matter if YOU are fond of her? What matters is that she has an interest in you. Without spending a lot of time observing in her direction, take note if she's giving you choosing signals. I personally wouldn't interrupt someones workout. Not a good move or a good look. You can talk to babes in the gym on the way in ( in line ), in a class where there is a paused period for startup time, or outside the gym in nearby venues.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Gym approaching has gotten more difficult in the post COVID world. With masks and distancing being common, this isn't going to be easy.

Generally speaking, gym approaching is divided into 2 components: the generalized weight room area or fitness class studio areas.

The worst thing about gym approaching is earbuds is the general weight room area. Earbuds are a plague on gyms like Coronavirus is plague on the world. When I was in college (2001-02 to 2004-05), only the best looking women wore personal music devices to the gym, and it was the early stage iPod back then. Maybe 15% of women of were doing it. By the time I got to my current city in 2011, about 85-90% of women were wearing earbuds, and that number has stayed consistent since then. I will approach a woman with earbuds in, but it is more difficult. You have to watch really closely for body language indicators, or just have the guts to interrupt women's workouts on the hope that if you do it enough, someone will be interested. I've taken group fitness classes in my current city to work around the earbud problem over the years. I prefer doing it this way, but have done weight room approaches with women with earbuds in at times.

@Ceams_ - You have achieved the most difficult part of gym approaching. You've gotten positive body language. You are free to open her with almost anything. I would open her with an observation about her (what you noticed about her), ask her some questions, and then ask her out on a drinks date or activity date (if you've determined some great activity you have in common).
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top