Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to approach a girl in the gym

Ceams_

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello, again friends.

There's a hot chick at my gym that I'm really fond of but I don't know how could I approach her since I'm new to the gym, and I'm not as bulked as the others. She has looked at me quite a few times so she has definitely noticed me.
What could I say to her to get her number or maybe arrange a date?

Thank you & stay safe

mozarto.o

Don Juan
Reaction score
HELLO Madam. It is through my very eyes that I sense a most DEEP connection between our personalities. Perhaps you would be interested in accompanying me outside to take the air?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello, again friends.

There's a hot chick at my gym that I'm really fond of but I don't know how could I approach her since I'm new to the gym, and I'm not as bulked as the others. She has looked at me quite a few times so she has definitely noticed me.
What could I say to her to get her number or maybe arrange a date?

Thank you & stay safe
Why does it matter if YOU are fond of her? What matters is that she has an interest in you. Without spending a lot of time observing in her direction, take note if she's giving you choosing signals. I personally wouldn't interrupt someones workout. Not a good move or a good look. You can talk to babes in the gym on the way in ( in line ), in a class where there is a paused period for startup time, or outside the gym in nearby venues.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gym approaching has gotten more difficult in the post COVID world. With masks and distancing being common, this isn't going to be easy.

Generally speaking, gym approaching is divided into 2 components: the generalized weight room area or fitness class studio areas.

The worst thing about gym approaching is earbuds is the general weight room area. Earbuds are a plague on gyms like Coronavirus is plague on the world. When I was in college (2001-02 to 2004-05), only the best looking women wore personal music devices to the gym, and it was the early stage iPod back then. Maybe 15% of women of were doing it. By the time I got to my current city in 2011, about 85-90% of women were wearing earbuds, and that number has stayed consistent since then. I will approach a woman with earbuds in, but it is more difficult. You have to watch really closely for body language indicators, or just have the guts to interrupt women's workouts on the hope that if you do it enough, someone will be interested. I've taken group fitness classes in my current city to work around the earbud problem over the years. I prefer doing it this way, but have done weight room approaches with women with earbuds in at times.

@Ceams_ - You have achieved the most difficult part of gym approaching. You've gotten positive body language. You are free to open her with almost anything. I would open her with an observation about her (what you noticed about her), ask her some questions, and then ask her out on a drinks date or activity date (if you've determined some great activity you have in common).