Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to agree&amplify these **** tests

jiggolo71

Don Juan
Reaction score
1.My get to know phase with a girl who lives a bit more far away from me texted me that it would be better if I find smb in my city and she finds someone in her city. I just texted yeah you right. She got mad bcs i answered like this and I said its your words.
How would I pass this **** test or did i pass it?

2. Also one time she said we dont text so often in my others get to know phases i used to talk a lot more with you we only talk 2-3 times a week. ( I mean she is not that wrong but my interest was not always on with this girl) But how should I pass this **** test too? I think I just said I dont have so much time, she says if i was important for you you would find time? Again Im speechless dont know what to reply anymore

Attachments

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
stop reading those stupid books. there is no test. I didn't read your post.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you have to learn to distinguish between Attraction Sh1t Tests and Comfort Sh1t Tests. This is comfort sh1t test.

That means, she isn't testing you to see if you're "man" enough, she's testing to see if you have a "soft side".

But the question is, have you banged her yet?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So to agree and amplify these kinds of tests it so say something like "I will never ever be able to breathe, let alone get out of bed." when she suggests you finding whatever the phuck a local "smb" is, or saying "I hate my life and the world because I'm so busy. I haven't told you, but I've marking down the seconds in tally marks in between our talks" when she accuses you of not talking enough.

jiggolo71

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you have to learn to distinguish between Attraction Sh1t Tests and Comfort Sh1t Tests. This is comfort sh1t test.

That means, she isn't testing you to see if you're "man" enough, she's testing to see if you have a "soft side".

But the question is, have you banged her yet?
thanks bro for your effort answering me. Yes i had a first night lay with her. We are both 20 years old. Now we are not together anymore but im still reflecting some things.

jiggolo71

Don Juan
Reaction score
So to agree and amplify these kinds of tests it so say something like "I will never ever be able to breathe, let alone get out of bed." when she suggests you finding whatever the phuck a local "smb" is, or saying "I hate my life and the world because I'm so busy. I haven't told you, but I've marking down the seconds in tally marks in between our talks" when she accuses you of not talking enough.
you think saying i will not be able to breathe is a good agree and amplify to the suggestion of the girl to find someone else who lives closer?
For me its completely contra intuitive but maybe its the way if she understands that im saying it sarcastically. thx bro