"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

How should I proceed?

ogsatori

New Member
Joined
May 27, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Hey everyone, needing a little advice with this girl I'm interested in. Just to give a quick run down we started talking about 2 months ago and have seen each other 3 times. I kissed her the last time after we had dinner. I recently invited her over in which her response was I'd love to but( and proceeded to give a legitimate reason) I wished her well and she responded positively. However, it's been 4 days since we've last spoke. I was trying to hold out and let her initiate since I invited her over last and didn't want to come across as needy or something. I have a hard time getting a read on her at times or if she's into me or not but I believe part of that is due to her getting out of a relationship recently. Anyways, should I hit her up or just hold out until she reaches out?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
"I'm free Thursday evening. Grab a bottle of wine and come over at 8".

Its either a yes or something else. Anything besides a yes and you dont text her again.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Hey everyone, needing a little advice with this girl I'm interested in. Just to give a quick run down we started talking about 2 months ago and have seen each other 3 times. I kissed her the last time after we had dinner. I recently invited her over in which her response was I'd love to but( and proceeded to give a legitimate reason) I wished her well and she responded positively. However, it's been 4 days since we've last spoke. I was trying to hold out and let her initiate since I invited her over last and didn't want to come across as needy or something. I have a hard time getting a read on her at times or if she's into me or not but I believe part of that is due to her getting out of a relationship recently. Anyways, should I hit her up or just hold out until she reaches out?
Dont try to find excuse for her being unclear about her interest.
It does not mattet if she got out of a relationship. Its usually a sign of low interest
I agree with glassguy but i would give her a bit more time to reach out.
2week +.
 
Top