Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How should I chat/converse in a group with females?

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So something amazing and totally unexpected happened.

I go to events, I play sports matches between communities for years and they've seen me for a long time, I may have said 'hi' to them only once lol. I only have 2 of them on Facebook. I don't really chat to them.

They've created a chat group on Facebook similar to a whats-app group which they invited me to join the group) amongst their female cousins, female friends in the community, I'm assuming they'll add more females since they know more females in the community and so far I'm the only male member out of all of them.

I'll see them in the events.

It's really my ticket in.

So this is the Facebook messages so far from one of the females:

-what's app group was a bit too much, let's have a laugh and do things! If anyone has idea's let's do stuff!

On another message:

-Beverage anonymous meetings

So what are your tips and tactics? I sometimes don't know what to say.

The messages could be lighthearted and jokey.

Last edited:

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk to them like the normal people they are. If there is a girl in the group you find attractive, work your game on her IN-PERSON only. Consider any awkwardness it might create if she rejects you, considering you may see her all the time at the sporting events. In group texts, communicate much less than the women do - you are a busy guy and not a single loser who has time to sit around texting constantly - your texts should be a little funny, where possible, and to the point regarding coordination of activities. Save the long joking conversations for the actual F2F events.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd stay off the chat as much as possible. Use it for information only. If someone addresses you specifically, wait a few hours and give a short response.

You really don't want to get in the habit of small talk with a group of females, you risk becoming one of them (in their eyes).

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd stay off the chat as much as possible. Use it for information only. If someone addresses you specifically, wait a few hours and give a short response.

You really don't want to get in the habit of small talk with a group of females, you risk becoming one of them (in their eyes).
Thanks for the suggestion speed dawg.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Agree.