"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

How should I chat/converse in a group with females?

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2016
Messages
420
Reaction score
103
So something amazing and totally unexpected happened.

I go to events, I play sports matches between communities for years and they've seen me for a long time, I may have said 'hi' to them only once lol. I only have 2 of them on Facebook. I don't really chat to them.

They've created a chat group on Facebook similar to a whats-app group which they invited me to join the group) amongst their female cousins, female friends in the community, I'm assuming they'll add more females since they know more females in the community and so far I'm the only male member out of all of them.

I'll see them in the events.

It's really my ticket in.

So this is the Facebook messages so far from one of the females:

-what's app group was a bit too much, let's have a laugh and do things! If anyone has idea's let's do stuff!

On another message:

-Beverage anonymous meetings

So what are your tips and tactics? I sometimes don't know what to say.

The messages could be lighthearted and jokey.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
Talk to them like the normal people they are. If there is a girl in the group you find attractive, work your game on her IN-PERSON only. Consider any awkwardness it might create if she rejects you, considering you may see her all the time at the sporting events. In group texts, communicate much less than the women do - you are a busy guy and not a single loser who has time to sit around texting constantly - your texts should be a little funny, where possible, and to the point regarding coordination of activities. Save the long joking conversations for the actual F2F events.
 

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2006
Messages
4,735
Reaction score
1,223
Location
The Dirty South
I'd stay off the chat as much as possible. Use it for information only. If someone addresses you specifically, wait a few hours and give a short response.

You really don't want to get in the habit of small talk with a group of females, you risk becoming one of them (in their eyes).
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2016
Messages
420
Reaction score
103
I'd stay off the chat as much as possible. Use it for information only. If someone addresses you specifically, wait a few hours and give a short response.

You really don't want to get in the habit of small talk with a group of females, you risk becoming one of them (in their eyes).
Thanks for the suggestion speed dawg.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I'd stay off the chat as much as possible. Use it for information only. If someone addresses you specifically, wait a few hours and give a short response.

You really don't want to get in the habit of small talk with a group of females, you risk becoming one of them (in their eyes).
Agree.
 
Top