How sexually suggestive are you when flirting with a girl?

TT2CiN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok lets say you know for sure a girl likes you, how sexually suggestive are you when you talk to her? Like give examples.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VERY suggestive, old Or young. I've had women talking to their husbands, in a, fake-love kinda way or tone, on the phone while I'm standing there in front of her, to give Me the message that she would be willing to cheat with me. I Always say things to a woman that are so vague and then leave them for the next time I see them and it builds. Their imaginations build the best or the worst. It's up to them. I'm just an agent of change who walks through many corridors.

marinetti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
after she reveals something about her personality that you find attractive, feel free to state your intent. tell her you find it sexy that she's so compassionate (if she's a nurse and loves her job) or something along those lines. If she keeps talking to you after that, all is good. you're in business.

Reaction score
You don't have to be sexually flirtatious - she knows why you are talking to her - just ask for a number or ask her to meet you for an encounter!

TT2CiN

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
You don't have to be sexually flirtatious - she knows why you are talking to her - just ask for a number or ask her to meet you for an encounter!
I'm talking more about a girl you know through a friend, not a cold approach or anything.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-
-
-

It's hard to explain the exact attitude, but it's kinda like I treat them like we've ALREADY f*cked, or that I just KNOW we will (or that I know that SHE knows we will), or something in between, or sorta like that.

It's mostly unspoken, but if the situation or conversation goes there, I just act cool about it all, maybe throwing in some stuff that would sound right if we HAD already been together.

This is powerful, and actually seems to put them more at ease (sounds counterintuitive, but it's true.)

-
-
-

Reaction score
TT2CiN said:
I'm talking more about a girl you know through a friend, not a cold approach or anything.
My advice is the same!

You know she likes you - so what is/why your hesitation? Lack of confidence!

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her liking you and her wanting to screw you are too different things. I've had several girls like me but I didn't have sex with any of them. Heck I had just had a date with a girl and I don't know how far she wants to go with me yet. My flirting wasn't that suggestive besides the constant light kino. You need to lightly let your intention known and I think I may have been a little too light.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL that thing is way too long to read this late at night.

Does it basically mean that when a man approaches a woman and makes a date with her, that the woman knows what the man wants?

Or do some women get the mistaken idea that the man is looking for a new friend?

Reaction score
Maxtro, read it tomorrow - if you wish to gain understanding of the reality of the inborn characteristics of the male/female dynamic!! It is too involved to sum-up in one sentence!!

Greengrass

Banned
Reaction score
TT2CiN said:
Ok lets say you know for sure a girl likes you, how sexually suggestive are you when you talk to her? Like give examples.
im not sexual with women at all at first its disrespectful and they dont like it

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Greengrass said:
im not sexual with women at all at first its disrespectful and they dont like it

-
-
-
Oh, boy........

Hey, Greengrass: open your eyes, free your mind.

Really.
-
-
-

Mayfly

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard once you slap your dik across her face, she'll know what you want. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Mayfly said:
I've heard once you slap your dik across her face, she'll know what you want. :rolleyes:

I tried this last night and it worked pretty good.

Reaction score
I tend to stick it in her ear. Maybe up her nose. If I really like her I mite jus slap it on her forehead for awhile. If she doesnt wanna do anything after that then I just ''NEXT'' her cause she obivously playing me for a fool and these ho's don't mean nothing to me cause im hot rite now.

Reaction score
I just pull it out and walk around my neighborhood. Works every time.