Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Serious Is This Disrespect?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Text from her tonight.

Her - Hello stranger enjoyed your weekend?

See how these hoes come running back after you slap her azz back into place!

More than likely she is going to try some mind games BS with me....

So just like a good poker player... Don't give her too much info, limit the text messages.

Make an assessment of how bad she wants my dik.

Even if she has messaged to try to get me jealous because she banged someone else over the weekend.

Lol I don't give zero fuks...

These type of girls are only smash and dash to me... Ejaculate and Evacuate

GhostOfCordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Before I say this, and this may be harsh, but overall I think you know what you are doing and have your **** together for the most part.

The only real issue I see here is this. Why are you already texting that much with a girl you met one time? Sex or no sex, already texting what sounds like every day? Multiple times a day? Texting her after already talking that morning and asking her how her sexy ass is doing? Those are things EVERY guy does. It's called smothering. Guys with busy lives and lots of other girls to see and date don't smother. So why shouldn't she ignore that 'sexy ass' text? All her other dates do that and it was probably one of hundreds you two had already sent back and forth in a few days.

So....If you are acting like every other guy? Then she should be able to treat you like every other guy who goes overboard with the texting. I honestly don't see a problem here. You both agreed on a date. Set a day and time. She texted before the date saying she was still on for it. You ignored it. Obviously butt hurt right? She knows you are butt hurt. The text she didn't respond to earlier in the week wasn't asking about the date. It was asking about her 'sexy ass'...just like every other simp does. Imagine her thinking "wow this guy is really into me, I don't respond to one meaningless text and he goes full psycho on me" Tbh after the way you acted you are lucky she even wanted to still see you. A girl with multiple options and a great life going on would just move on. You acted just like she probably thought you would act.

When I met my future wife, we too had sex on the first date. I knew right away she was different. But that still didn't change who I am. I am not a huge texter. I don't like talking on the phone a ton. I don't ask for naked pics or butt pics. I live my life trying to make bank every day and doing things I enjoy. I told her this right away and when I did text her again It was to set up dates or once in a while just to ask how she has been. And she would in turn respect my wishes and gradually we grew closer and closer without all of that rushing into 1000 texts a week thing that everyone else does. We did it the old fashioned way.

So I guess all I am trying to say is if you don't want to be treated like every other guy she dates, don't BE like every other guys she dates.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before I say this, and this may be harsh, but overall I think you know what you are doing and have your **** together for the most part.

The only real issue I see here is this. Why are you already texting that much with a girl you met one time? Sex or no sex, already texting what sounds like every day? Multiple times a day? Texting her after already talking that morning and asking her how her sexy ass is doing? Those are things EVERY guy does. It's called smothering. Guys with busy lives and lots of other girls to see and date don't smother. So why shouldn't she ignore that 'sexy ass' text? All her other dates do that and it was probably one of hundreds you two had already sent back and forth in a few days.

So....If you are acting like every other guy? Then she should be able to treat you like every other guy who goes overboard with the texting. I honestly don't see a problem here. You both agreed on a date. Set a day and time. She texted before the date saying she was still on for it. You ignored it. Obviously butt hurt right? She knows you are butt hurt. The text she didn't respond to earlier in the week wasn't asking about the date. It was asking about her 'sexy ass'...just like every other simp does. Imagine her thinking "wow this guy is really into me, I don't respond to one meaningless text and he goes full psycho on me" Tbh after the way you acted you are lucky she even wanted to still see you. A girl with multiple options and a great life going on would just move on. You acted just like she probably thought you would act.

When I met my future wife, we too had sex on the first date. I knew right away she was different. But that still didn't change who I am. I am not a huge texter. I don't like talking on the phone a ton. I don't ask for naked pics or butt pics. I live my life trying to make bank every day and doing things I enjoy. I told her this right away and when I did text her again It was to set up dates or once in a while just to ask how she has been. And she would in turn respect my wishes and gradually we grew closer and closer without all of that rushing into 1000 texts a week thing that everyone else does. We did it the old fashioned way.

So I guess all I am trying to say is if you don't want to be treated like every other guy she dates, don't BE like every other guys she dates.
There is a back story to that text... Which I can't be fuked going into.

However with the back story it would make sense.

Also it was only two or three text a day, all initiated by her. Can't stop a hoe from texting me.

As for she contacted me before the date? It was one hour before the date after not hearing from her in 3 days.

You think i'm gona drop everything last minute for her? He'll no

In what world contacting someone an hour before a date after 3 days of ghosting is acceptable?

Guys stop excepting bad behaviour

GhostOfCordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think people in general like to be around people who are fun, who have a good nature about them, who don't take things too seriously, but know when to put their foot down. After all, we can't all look and act like Don Draper. :)

In this case I just think you went too far with the alpha act considering your actions before it, considering the text she didn't respond to was meaningless, and considering you already had a date setup. As a result it came across as an act rather than something you really believed. If it is one thing I have seen consistently on this website over the years, and I have posted here since 2000 or so, it is taking the alpha macho "I deserve respect" to too far of an extreme.

Anyhow, sounds like she is still interested. So that is great.

Good luck.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Text from her tonight.

Her - Hello stranger enjoyed your weekend?

See how these hoes come running back after you slap her azz back into place!

More than likely she is going to try some mind games BS with me....

So just like a good poker player... Don't give her too much info, limit the text messages.

Make an assessment of how bad she wants my dik.

Even if she has messaged to try to get me jealous because she banged someone else over the weekend.

Lol I don't give zero fuks...

These type of girls are only smash and dash to me... Ejaculate and Evacuate

Told you she was gonna txt again, her ego needs it.

Reminds me of the 5 stage of grief :denial anger negociation ..... etc...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Told you she was gonna txt again, her ego needs it.

Reminds me of the 5 stage of grief :denial anger negociation ..... etc...
Hoe is texting me like crazy...

So my red pill brothers, ignore this cvnt or aim to smash? After the lock down lol

It's funny how when death is at there doorstep these bitchhes want to start taking us seriously?

Only a month ago, these hoes would have moved onto next man... Now they need a fukin saviour.

What these women thought they would live forever?
Where is there big govt daddy now? I won't be lifting a finger to help these hoes.

GhostOfCordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hoe is texting me like crazy...

So my red pill brothers, ignore this cvnt or aim to smash? After the lock down lol

It's funny how when death is at there doorstep these bitchhes want to start taking us seriously?

Only a month ago, these hoes would have moved onto next man... Now they need a fukin saviour.

What these women thought they would live forever?
Where is there big govt daddy now? I won't be lifting a finger to help these hoes.
You are taking this wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy to seriously bruh.

Relax. It is just a girl. Who you met once.

Forget about it. See her. Sex her. Have fun.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are taking this wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy to seriously bruh.

Relax. It is just a girl. Who you met once.

Forget about it. See her. Sex her. Have fun.
I don't mind fukin her bruv, but not at the expense of my self respect.

Even sex between two people requires some mutual respect.

Last edited:

GhostOfCordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mind fusing her bruv, but not at the expense of my self respect
But that is my whole point. No one's self respect was lost. You are the only one who came across as butthurt because she didn't respond to a "how ya doin sexy ass" text. At least that is how she will see it.

I mean if you got that upset over that? What happens if you start dating and she is 20 minutes late for a date? Doesn't kiss you goodbye? Cuts off a phone call? Is out too late with the girls?

It is all about context my friend. Context. She obviously learned whatever lesson you were trying to teach her.

Move on and see her again. Or don't. But let it go from your mind for your own well being.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But that is my whole point. No one's self respect was lost. You are the only one who came across as butthurt because she didn't respond to a "how ya doin sexy ass" text. At least that is how she will see it.

I mean if you got that upset over that? What happens if you start dating and she is 20 minutes late for a date? Doesn't kiss you goodbye? Cuts off a phone call? Is out too late with the girls?

It is all about context my friend. Context. She obviously learned whatever lesson you were trying to teach her.

Move on and see her again. Or don't. But let it go from your mind for your own well being.
You are an example of a dude who will do anything for puzzy

Chick is late for a date... No problem

Doesn't reply back to a text within a reasonable time? No Problem

Cancles a date? No Problem

Ignores you're text completely.. Flakes out on the date.. Then blames YOU for everything.. Not even an apology... Tells you it's your loss because you didn't reply back immediately to her expectations..

Insunuiates that she has made other plans with another dude...

My brother I will pray for you... You will accept anything for a lay!

You are contributing towards this terrible behaviour these chicks have!

Western society is doomed!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are an example of a dude who will do anything for puzzy

Chick is late for a date... No problem

Doesn't reply back to a text within a reasonable time? No Problem

Cancles a date? No Problem

Ignores you're text completely.. Flakes out on the date.. Then blames YOU for everything.. Not even an apology... Tells you it's your loss because you didn't reply back immediately to her expectations..

Insunuiates that she has made other plans with another dude...

My brother I will pray for you... You will accept anything for a lay!

You are contributing towards this terrible behaviour these chicks have!

Western society is doomed!
****ing chumps and simps. There are some powerful people who white knight or support the current structure for their gain.

GhostOfCordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro I have been respectful, I expect the same in return. I have been posting on this website since around when you were born. I have seen a million guys just like you do the exact same thing. Take the alpha macho I cannot be disrespected thing to an extreme. And sooner or later they all come back to where they admit they took it too far.

I mean you are getting this upset over a girl who didn't respond to one 'how u doin' text? To where you have to write a thread about it here and disparage anyone who says you went too far?

Is your life that empty? That boring? Do you date that few girls where you are putting all of your eggs into this single basket?2

So she didn't answer one text out of 200. Who in the hell cares. Unless this was a girl you were planning to marry, in which you still shouldn't care...why do you care?

I never said you should still date her. Obviously she has gotten under your skin with this one lack of response to where she is toxic to you.

My point was you are the one who let her get to you. I highly doubt she is writing out a post on some women's dating message board about this.

You over texted. You smothered her. She treated you like every other guy who does that, and you completely tipped over. Went crazy.

My response? I would have said "hey! How are things? Never heard back after my most recent text so I went ahead and made plans earlier today, but I should be done about 10 or so.....late night sushi, Corona's and Corona 'treatment' at 10:15? Looking forward to it".

She would have gotten the hint that you won't wait around for her-unlike other guys, but also gotten the idea that you are an easy going NO DRAMA fun guy.

You did the complete opposite. You love drama.

GhostOfCordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
****ing chumps and simps. There are some powerful people who white knight or support the current structure for their gain.
I have seen that exact same post from guys just like you since the year 2000 or so. They get abused by women their entire lives, find this website, and go to the exact other extreme. You either adapt and come back towards the middle, or just remain completely unhappy in life.

Just in a different way.

Either way you end up alone and miserable.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have seen that eact same post from guys just like you since the year 2000 or so. They get abused by women their entire lives, find this website, and go to the exact other extreme. You either adapt and come back towards the middle, or just remain completely unhappy in life.

Just in a different way.

Either way you end up alone and miserable.
I didn't get abused by women my whole life. I had a good 18 yr stretch of not having to masturbate because i could get puzzy, head or azz at will. My women loved me and made it a priority to keep me happy. So no I'm not the one.

GhostOfCordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't get abused by women my whole life. I had a good 18 yr stretch of not having to masturbate because i could get puzzy, head or azz at will. My women loved me and made it a priority to keep me happy. So no I'm not the one.
What happened after year 18?

I have never said that taking the super alpha Don Draper (if you don't know who he is-he was on Mad Men) approach would not work short term to get laid and date a lot with everyday skanks.

But if you are looking for something more than just casual lays? That extreme approach won't work.

And lets not forget....Don Draper ended up divorced, away from his kids, and was completely miserable.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro I have been respectful, I expect the same in return. I have been posting on this website since around when you were born. I have seen a million guys just like you do the exact same thing. Take the alpha macho I cannot be disrespected thing to an extreme. And sooner or later they all come back to where they admit they took it too far.

I mean you are getting this upset over a girl who didn't respond to one 'how u doin' text? To where you have to write a thread about it here and disparage anyone who says you went too far?

Is your life that empty? That boring? Do you date that few girls where you are putting all of your eggs into this single basket?2

So she didn't answer one text out of 200. Who in the hell cares. Utinless this was a girl you were planning to marry, in which you shouldn't care...why do you care?

I never said you should still date her. Obviously she has gotten under your skin with this one lack of response to where she is toxic to you.

My point was you are the one who let her get to you. I highly doubt she is writing out a post on some women's dating message board about this.

You over texted. You smothered her. She treated you like every other guy who does that, and you completely tipped over. 10Went crazy.

My response? I would have said "hey! How are things? Never heard back after my most recent text so I went ahead and made plans earlier today, but I should be done about 10 or so.....late night sushi, Corona's and Corona 'treatment' at 10:15? Looking forward to it".

She would have gotten the hint that you won't wait around for her-unlike other guys, but also gotten the idea that you are an easy going NO DRAMA fun guy.

You did the complete opposite. You love drama.

Are you dumb Bruv!

If she had come to me with a reasonable attitude, offcourse I would have overlooked the matter.

I would have re arranged, and smashed another day.

But something your overlooking...

When I told her sorry it's bit late now, will have to see you another time.. Her response was YOUR LOSS

Because I didn't hear anything from her for 3 days, I seriously thought she ghosted me, so I made other plans.

When I told her I made other plans, she got aggressive and bitcchy.

Your loss. I have made plans of my own.. Who do you think you are?? Does that sound like a reasonable attitude to have? Considering she ghosted me?

She messaged me one hour before the date, and I truly believed the date was off, as I heard nothing from her in 3 days.

Tell me, why are you willing to over look so much for the sake of vagina?

I am perfectly happy to overlook things if a person is reasonable with me.

Question is why is your Life so empty that a hoe that has ignored you for three days, then suddenly contacts you last minute and you drop all your plans to go meet her?

Why is the thirst so strong in you?

Even if I had Met her... Guess what, the games and BS would continue!

This girls don't change... Why are you so thirsty bruv.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What happened after year 18?

I have never said that taking the super alpha Don Draper (if you don't know who he is-he was on Mad Men) approach would not work short term to get laid and date a lot with everyday skanks.

But if you are looking for something more than just casual lays? That extreme approach won't work.

And lets not forget....Don Draper ended up divorced, away from his kids, and was completely miserable.
My wife at the time turned on me. My family and friends supported her as she burned me socially. She was a jealous type woman. Success on the man would be met with "tit for tat" by her to keep things level. I tried to hang in for the kids like an idiot. Seven years of her manipulating my image and the view of me outside the house.

GhostOfCordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you dumb Bruv!

If she had come to me with a reasonable attitude, offcourse I would have overlooked the matter.

I would have re arranged, and smashed another day.

But something your overlooking...

When I told her sorry it's bit late now, will have to see you another time.. Her response was YOUR LOSS

Because I didn't hear anything from her for 3 days, I seriously thought she ghosted me, so I made other plans.

When I told her I made other plans, she got aggressive and bitcchy.

Your loss. I have made plans of my own.. Who do you think you are?? Does that sound like a reasonable attitude to have? Considering she ghosted me?

She messaged me one hour before the date, and I truly believed the date was off, as I heard nothing from her in 3 days.

Tell me, why are you willing to over look so much for the sake of vagina?

I am perfectly happy to overlook things if a person is reasonable with me.

Question is why is your Life so empty that a hoe that has ignored you for three days, then suddenly contacts you last minute and you drop all your plans to go meet her?

Why is the thirst so strong in you?

Even if I had Met her... Guess what, the games and BS would continue!

This girls don't change... Why are you so thirsty bruv.
Ok. I understand that. But you also waited to text her on date night until after she had texted you another 2-3 times and when the scheduled date was already past.

My point was you should have said something to the effect of what I wrote. Now of course if you really had made other plans and were out doing something else when she texted, then by all means keep doing that.

But it sounds as if you were home doing nothing but waiting for her text right? So make her sweat a little, tell her you made other plans, but later on? Come on over. You could even have said something like "oh man, never heard back from you. I am doing xxx right now, but how about 10 PM for take out sushi, Corona's, and a full on Corona recovery 'treatment' and you can make it up to me :)?

See how everyone wins there? You come off alpha. She learns a little lesson. And both of you have fun.

Right now because of how you reacted? It is just toxicity and drama. And that is no fun.

When you get older you will understand more so what I am talking about. This kind of stuff is just meaningless.

Last edited:

GhostOfCordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
My wife at the time turned on me. My family and friends supported her as she burned me socially. She was a jealous type woman. Success on the man would be met with "tit for tat" by her to keep things level. I tried to hang in for the kids like an idiot. Seven years of her manipulating my image and the view of me outside the house.
See that makes total sense. You were coming off a brutal divorce. You were understandably upset.; Most guys who post on this website at first with the extreme alpha 'don't disrespect me' behavior are either very young or coming out of a divorce.