Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how safe is rawdog sex with strangers?

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YOLO my friend. Experience is a cruel teacher.

I once got Chlamydia from a rawdog, That tingling pain will open your mind if you should rawdog or not- the next time.
I had a burning sensation for a month after a raw dog. Went to the clinic got tested came back negative. The burning persistent, went to another clinic and got tested again... negative they gave me antibiotics and whatever it was it cleared up.

I was confused by this so I did some independent research, apparently if you are uncut the foreskin acts of a defense mechanism for unfamiliar bacteria. I would always get a burning sensation after sex or ******* and always came back negative

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve done it often. Girls hate condoms. But, I’m not saying rawdogging is wise.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I’ve done it often. Girls hate condoms. But, I’m not saying rawdogging is wise.
Same here. I can barely get it up with a condom on let alone finish the job. Rawdog style is risky. If you do it you have to be willing to own the risk

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can certainly get it up with condoms, especially the thin ones. If I can nibble around the edges of her with my tip, then that's satisfying enough, but it takes discipline to put on the brakes and grab a condom. It's a tough decision, but it's like 50% more likely you'll catch something, if you don't know her that well, even if you do with women's promiscuity these days, you're rolling the dice. If you think you can trust her, then you may try. It's a judgement call, where you must look for signs not just physical but just sizing her up. Still, women are great deceivers. Even if she's a nurse or in a medical profession, you're still gambling.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I DO NOT suggest to go raw dog on random girls, I did it for about 10 years in a row with no conseguences however.

I believe the first line of defence is to pick correctly the girl you are having sex with, the second one is to wash yourself with the appropriate soap once you're done.

I have no evidence but I believe an aggressive soap like those you use for swimming pools and gyms, are strong enough to weaken potential harmful agents and help your immune system to push the away before they can do anything.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe the first line of defence is to pick correctly the girl you are having sex with.
Yes!

If the woman is a halfway decent person she will inform you about illnesses.
Also if you have a few dates with her, know where she lives/works etc. its a lot less likely she is going to risk you suing her for giving you STD´s.

After doing about 50 of my encounters raw dog i didnt catch anything in my life.

I am sure it depends a lot on the women and the general area (social background) you are hunting in.

Also your immune-system might be a factor to consider when dealing with lesser STDs.

If you **** a totally unknown hoe you picked up that night in a gay-bar of your preference ...... meeh.... i wouldnt go RD.

Cappo Yung

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a burning sensation for a month after a raw dog. Went to the clinic got tested came back negative. The burning persistent, went to another clinic and got tested again... negative they gave me antibiotics and whatever it was it cleared up.

I was confused by this so I did some independent research, apparently if you are uncut the foreskin acts of a defense mechanism for unfamiliar bacteria. I would always get a burning sensation after sex or ******* and always came back negative
Its a scary feeling my brother. I wish this feeling on no one, cause youre stuck in uncertainty city until the doc says you're good.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vaginal sex is exponentially safer of the raw dawg than raw anal sex.

IMO though just use condoms. Find a brand you like. Save the raw dogging for the woman you’re comfortable having babies with.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Condoms are rated 50% against herpes? Is that right? A lot of people get the sores in areas a condom won't cover.
Rubbing alcohol wipe down immediately after sex.... Then wash with soap and water. The alcohol will kill ALOT. The soap and water is to rinse the alcohol off.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First time I went raw I got a strange red spot on the end of my shaft 2 weeks after. I popped it and it went away. Didn't bother going to a clinic

Second time I went in raw I got a funny burning feeling in my **** for about a week. Didn't go to a clinic for that either.

Dumb thing to do Imo but I'm in no position to judge

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had many sex encounters without a condom and nothing ever happened to me nor did I catch anything however I was just lucky. I wouldn't recommend doing this.