"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

how safe is rawdog sex with strangers?

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
YOLO my friend. Experience is a cruel teacher.

I once got Chlamydia from a rawdog, That tingling pain will open your mind if you should rawdog or not- the next time.
I had a burning sensation for a month after a raw dog. Went to the clinic got tested came back negative. The burning persistent, went to another clinic and got tested again... negative they gave me antibiotics and whatever it was it cleared up.

I was confused by this so I did some independent research, apparently if you are uncut the foreskin acts of a defense mechanism for unfamiliar bacteria. I would always get a burning sensation after sex or ******* and always came back negative
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,611
Location
California
I’ve done it often. Girls hate condoms. But, I’m not saying rawdogging is wise.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
I’ve done it often. Girls hate condoms. But, I’m not saying rawdogging is wise.
Same here. I can barely get it up with a condom on let alone finish the job. Rawdog style is risky. If you do it you have to be willing to own the risk
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
I can certainly get it up with condoms, especially the thin ones. If I can nibble around the edges of her with my tip, then that's satisfying enough, but it takes discipline to put on the brakes and grab a condom. It's a tough decision, but it's like 50% more likely you'll catch something, if you don't know her that well, even if you do with women's promiscuity these days, you're rolling the dice. If you think you can trust her, then you may try. It's a judgement call, where you must look for signs not just physical but just sizing her up. Still, women are great deceivers. Even if she's a nurse or in a medical profession, you're still gambling.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
I DO NOT suggest to go raw dog on random girls, I did it for about 10 years in a row with no conseguences however.

I believe the first line of defence is to pick correctly the girl you are having sex with, the second one is to wash yourself with the appropriate soap once you're done.

I have no evidence but I believe an aggressive soap like those you use for swimming pools and gyms, are strong enough to weaken potential harmful agents and help your immune system to push the away before they can do anything.
 

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Messages
981
Reaction score
1,715
Age
48
I believe the first line of defence is to pick correctly the girl you are having sex with.
Yes!

If the woman is a halfway decent person she will inform you about illnesses.
Also if you have a few dates with her, know where she lives/works etc. its a lot less likely she is going to risk you suing her for giving you STD´s.

After doing about 50 of my encounters raw dog i didnt catch anything in my life.

I am sure it depends a lot on the women and the general area (social background) you are hunting in.

Also your immune-system might be a factor to consider when dealing with lesser STDs.


If you **** a totally unknown hoe you picked up that night in a gay-bar of your preference ...... meeh.... i wouldnt go RD.
 

Cappo Yung

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2019
Messages
82
Reaction score
34
Age
37
I had a burning sensation for a month after a raw dog. Went to the clinic got tested came back negative. The burning persistent, went to another clinic and got tested again... negative they gave me antibiotics and whatever it was it cleared up.

I was confused by this so I did some independent research, apparently if you are uncut the foreskin acts of a defense mechanism for unfamiliar bacteria. I would always get a burning sensation after sex or ******* and always came back negative
Its a scary feeling my brother. I wish this feeling on no one, cause youre stuck in uncertainty city until the doc says you're good.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Vaginal sex is exponentially safer of the raw dawg than raw anal sex.

IMO though just use condoms. Find a brand you like. Save the raw dogging for the woman you’re comfortable having babies with.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Condoms are rated 50% against herpes? Is that right? A lot of people get the sores in areas a condom won't cover.
Rubbing alcohol wipe down immediately after sex.... Then wash with soap and water. The alcohol will kill ALOT. The soap and water is to rinse the alcohol off.
 

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2016
Messages
432
Reaction score
337
Location
The City
First time I went raw I got a strange red spot on the end of my shaft 2 weeks after. I popped it and it went away. Didn't bother going to a clinic

Second time I went in raw I got a funny burning feeling in my **** for about a week. Didn't go to a clinic for that either.

Dumb thing to do Imo but I'm in no position to judge
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
I have had many sex encounters without a condom and nothing ever happened to me nor did I catch anything however I was just lucky. I wouldn't recommend doing this.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top