7onriverI f
Banned
- Joined
- Jan 31, 2020
- Messages
- 604
- Reaction score
- 288
I'm scared of actually catching something from rawdog. How safe is it?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Are you looking forward to Herpes?I'm scared of actually catching something from rawdog. How safe is it?
as safe as walking in the middle of a highway in the middle of nightI'm scared of actually catching something from rawdog. How safe is it?
YOLO my friend. Experience is a cruel teacher.I'm scared of actually catching something from rawdog. How safe is it?
I had a burning sensation for a month after a raw dog. Went to the clinic got tested came back negative. The burning persistent, went to another clinic and got tested again... negative they gave me antibiotics and whatever it was it cleared up.YOLO my friend. Experience is a cruel teacher.
I once got Chlamydia from a rawdog, That tingling pain will open your mind if you should rawdog or not- the next time.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Less than 100%, that's all you need to know. Don't gamble with the family jewels.How safe is it?
Condoms are rated 50% against herpes? Is that right? A lot of people get the sores in areas a condom won't cover.Are you looking forward to Herpes?
Same here. I can barely get it up with a condom on let alone finish the job. Rawdog style is risky. If you do it you have to be willing to own the riskI’ve done it often. Girls hate condoms. But, I’m not saying rawdogging is wise.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Yes!I believe the first line of defence is to pick correctly the girl you are having sex with.
Its a scary feeling my brother. I wish this feeling on no one, cause youre stuck in uncertainty city until the doc says you're good.I had a burning sensation for a month after a raw dog. Went to the clinic got tested came back negative. The burning persistent, went to another clinic and got tested again... negative they gave me antibiotics and whatever it was it cleared up.
I was confused by this so I did some independent research, apparently if you are uncut the foreskin acts of a defense mechanism for unfamiliar bacteria. I would always get a burning sensation after sex or ******* and always came back negative
My previous GF missed her period once. Needless to say, I was drenched in cold sweat for about a week.Same here. I can barely get it up with a condom on let alone finish the job. Rawdog style is risky. If you do it you have to be willing to own the risk
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Rubbing alcohol wipe down immediately after sex.... Then wash with soap and water. The alcohol will kill ALOT. The soap and water is to rinse the alcohol off.Condoms are rated 50% against herpes? Is that right? A lot of people get the sores in areas a condom won't cover.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.