Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How often to text? What is good text game?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So when I’m starting to get to know a girl before asking her out on a date on average how much should I be texting/Snapchatting her?

And is there any way anyone can link me good examples of text game? Like an article or something? I get the concepts now but if I had some examples it’d make this way easier.

Also, tips on not being boring? Like how can you ask about what’s going on in their life and stuff without boring them?

Last edited:

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From i what i've read from guys around here and from personal experience: get the number as fast as possible and set a date as fast as possible, do not fall for the strokers who are just seeking orbiters, they usually say stuff like: "i need to get you know you better before we see each other", or some crap like that.

Another tip: Avoid the texting blackhole, once you start a texting pattern with a girl you can't go back, and women are pros at texting, and it will drive you absolutelly N U T S.

The cellphone is the most dangerous tool in a relationship.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no handbook on texting. You learn by doing mistakes and understanding two main things:

1) No matter how good you are, how interesting and how charming and attractive and good at texting, a lot of chicks won't be interested in you or your texting.

2) Some guys will tell you texting is only for setting up dates, I don't agree with that. I have had a huge succes with texting since you can make them lose their mind over you before even meeting them. That is, if you're good enough.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone texts... if you want to stand out call her and talk to her on the phone.
Yes, do that. But if he doesn't have the confidence he owns her already through texting, he surely will not convey that confidence over voice.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Texting is dancing with the devil

it should be used sparringly and to set up a date

Women are obsessed with texting, however let me give you this advice

Ive spent a night with a woman shes appeared to have the time of her life serious High IL,

then ofcourse she starts blowing up my phone with TEXTS, one word wrong in a text and you are gone pal

they figure **** out in the head that you are insulting them when you would have said it with a smile to there face

you didnt quite put a lol here and there

2 sentences max, 5 texts max, 1 humerous text 4 direct/polite texts every 5 texts, rinse and repeat

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone texts... if you want to stand out call her and talk to her on the phone.
This absolutely. This is my lethel weapon for online/app dating.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, do that. But if he doesn't have the confidence he owns her already through texting, he surely will not convey that confidence over voice.
That is true... but the only way to get over this is to abandon expectation and just do it. You will never get the confidence to call a chick over the phone and just talk unless you practice this. He might fvck things up with this one, but so what? All chicks are the same anyway, so if he screws things up with the next 10 chicks talking to them on the phone, and he will get better with practice and number 11 onward he'll have success.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is true... but the only way to get over this is to abandon expectation and just do it. You will never get the confidence to call a chick over the phone and just talk unless you practice this. He might fvck things up with this one, but so what? All chicks are the same anyway, so if he screws things up with the next 10 chicks talking to them on the phone, and he will get better with practice and number 11 onward he'll have success.
I agree. He could do it your way, but I personally think developing the texting skills just adds to his repertoir. He can then text and talk, cause he won't be able to call chicks all the time.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. He could do it your way, but I personally think developing the texting skills just adds to his repertoir. He can then text and talk, cause he won't be able to call chicks all the time.
No problem... but I'm more of a jump in the cold pool kind of guy. I suppose it is possible to get good with texting, it's just a thing and any man can master any"thing", but sooner or later, if anything is going to happen, you have to be communicate directly in person anyway. If he is too afraid to talk on the phone, he will be a pathetic mess in person.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No problem... but I'm more of a jump in the cold pool kind of guy. I suppose it is possible to get good with texting, it's just a thing and any man can master any"thing", but sooner or later, if anything is going to happen, you have to be communicate directly in person anyway. If he is too afraid to talk on the phone, he will be a pathetic mess in person.
That we agree upon completely. No matter how "good" he is at texting or talking, he will have to reflect that in person as well. That is the endresult.