"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

How often should we hang out?

Na7anael

New Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
32
So I went out on a first date with this girl last Thursday, we ate for an hour, very great time, then I took her out, stopped by the river in my car and we kissed and had a great time for an hour straight so it's clearly more than just friendship.
Now idk how often I should call her out and not seem too interested or desperate?

I'm not a beginner in this domain as had many many dates but I'd like to hear other people's opinions, ty
 
Last edited:

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,087
Reaction score
1,724
Age
29
I believe AMS and Corey Wayne said a general guideline was hanging out with her once a week
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0it1cu-mt_IcvLTQ4CWcHw/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/coachcoreywayne/videos

Now a little kick in your butt. Great time I believe you did not have sex. So why call it great time. There is still a chance she won't give it to you next week, so why bs yourself over it. You don't seem to be confident in your own sh1t, confidence will not come to you over bluetooth or wifi, you gotta take risks and fvck up. Of course, you are standing on the shoulders of giants, and it will help you. But do not expect this one particular girl to be that one particular girl. Never settle for just one girl.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
899
Reaction score
1,029
Nothing is set in stone until you two have sex. That's the bottom line.
Everything that happens before sex is nothing but sh!t testing and game playing.
You can't take anything she says seriously until she's willing to get butt naked for you.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Ask yourself one question. And be brutally honest with yourself.

Are you desperate?

Be honest.

If the answer is a very decisive no, then you can get in touch/see her whenever the hell you want to.

Desperation is not a time limit. It is a behavior. When the PUA community drills time-limits on interactions with a woman, they are generally providing you with artificial boundaries to curb any existing desperate behavior and tendencies.

The exception is to give a woman enough space to miss you. This is different than curbing desperation. It is simply to prevent smothering someone, even when all is good.

If you’re not desperate and you haven’t seen her for a few days, it’s not going to kill you to simply offer an invite out with you this weekend.
This times 1000! People dont understand that actions and the place they come from in a person are what determine if they are desperate NOT the action in and of itself...
 

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
Nothing is set in stone until you two have sex. That's the bottom line.
Everything that happens before sex is nothing but sh!t testing and game playing.
You can't take anything she says seriously until she's willing to get butt naked for you.
I’ll take her more seriously if she’s willing to invest in me. Any guy can easily get sex in North America 2019. Just drop some coin or flatter her a little bit.

A woman’s commitment, investment, love and time? Much much harder.
 

Na7anael

New Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
32
I think you badly misunderstand me, I ain't no 'Don Juan' but I know what I'm doing and do it with confidence every time, I still need to learn and understand
This times 1000! People dont understand that actions and the place they come from in a person are what determine if they are desperate NOT the action in and of itself...
this, any more info on this will be highly appreciated

On another note it feels bad that you call sex a relationship, I don't want any more advice from you thanks, I did not want to have sex with her that night, if I wanted I would've easily taken her to my place. That's not the point here. I know you will see this as the problem that I'm having but I can assure you it's not
 
Last edited:
Top