How Often should u call up a girl on the fone ?

Latinking13

Don Juan
Reaction score
HandyAndy said:
40 times a day...
jk, what are you gonna be calling her for?
for conversation, we like each other, but im just asking if i should call her everday or every so often ?

DoctorLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever you want. That's the bottom line.

There is no specific number of times you should call a girl. That's just stupid.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with DoctorLW and HandyAndy. Just find a balance...

Naughtyboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinking13 said:
just wondering ? :confused:
If it's a GF, as many times as you want
If it's a girl you are attracted to, don't call too often. Maybe once a day. And keep the conversations short and sweet. If you can charm her by talking, soon she'll be calling you ten times a day :D

JEFE

Don Juan
Reaction score
what to talk about?

I have a problen finding good topics to talk about on the phone. any Ideas?????????

Latinking13

Don Juan
Reaction score
cant think of a user name said:
you know how girls get excited when a guy she likes calls them up? let her have that excitement :). don't call too often.

alright, i wont call her too often

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all depends...

i used to call girls kinda often, but i don't really think it does a whole lot for you in the grand scheme of things.

definitely call if there's something important to talk to about, but if you just want to chat do it sparingly. they have girlfriends for that.

Latinking13

Don Juan
Reaction score
tsmith2334 said:
all depends...

i used to call girls kinda often, but i don't really think it does a whole lot for you in the grand scheme of things.

definitely call if there's something important to talk to about, but if you just want to chat do it sparingly. they have girlfriends for that.

yeah i dont like to talk too much on the fone either , dont wana bore them or get bored myself

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinking13 said:
yeah i dont like to talk too much on the fone either , dont wana bore them or get bored myself
exactly. save talking and long conversations for in-person like on when you are on a date or at the bar. it is much better when you can express more feeling, read body language, use kino, etc.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She should be calling you.

Mr Autobahn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, you probably don't want to talk too long or too often at the beginning. I'm guessing you rather be her boyfriend than a platonic friend...

bsthatcher

Don Juan
Reaction score
I call up my women once every few months. This way they know I am not clingy and spend all that time wondering if I am going to call. But I do have 29 plates spinning right now. It is easier for me this way to get away with not calling for so long. I did have 30, but her psycho boyfriend broke through my security system, egged my house and shot my cat with a pellet gun last week, so I decided enough with that.

My suggestion: Call her as often as you like. Since you are not me, you cannot get away with this.

Latinking13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr Autobahn said:
Yeah, you probably don't want to talk too long or too often at the beginning. I'm guessing you rather be her boyfriend than a platonic friend...
yeah i def dont wana be her freind