Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How often do you get rejected?

NewToThis12345

Reaction score
Just got rejected, and want to know how often the average guy gets rejected. Whats a realistic?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
New mate, you're not doing it right.

I lead. She follows or next. Repeat till dead or **** falls off lulz.

In terms of analytics, every man is a strike out king besides the outlier like a dicaprio.

The best pua has a 10% success rate and that's being world class with game and attraction. The average bloke is socially retarded, awkward as ****kkk, and blue pilled to the max. None of the following aids in getting baeeeees.

I have been doing pickup for the last decade +/- life, biz, travel etc. I am a strike out King. You're missing the point.

I hit on baeeeees. I take my **** out. I smash or next her. No ambiguity.

Moreover, the hottest girl today can't compete with tomorrow's barely legal chick on her come up. She is one cheese burger and or broken condom away from expiration.

LOL

What game teaches you is how to read women, social equity, and how to proceed. You either pull or you next.

Lastly, hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

Step your game up kuz.

Female logic and nature is a detriment to a woman on a long enough time line. Look up the hottest girls from the year book then and search online for her today.

Single mom fat as ****kkk, multiple kids, diff baby daddy, and life is garbage.

Put your work in. Bide your time. Get paper right. Know thy self.

Women conveniently seek marriage as the milk goes bad. When she cannot compete anymore.

Men age like a fine wine assuming he lifts, he's red pill, he's not following the beaten path of cuck, but goes through the fire.

Who you are now and who you become after going through the fire isn't the same. It's how a man transcends Being.

99% won't do it. Most men wait for semi decent post wall and or post carousel and play house. Then, rage after cucked and divorce rape.

There's no end game. You are in this for the long haul. The alternative is cuck.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone gets rejected, Brad Pitt has gotten rejected Idris Elba has gotten rejected it is part of the dance. You are being over analytical like a lot of guys, should I text her in 1 day or 1 day 2 hours and 45 seconds? You are in the wrong frame of mind. You are going to get rejected far more than you will win, especially since you are new. Take your shot and whether you win or lose learn from the experience. Never make women your prime objective that should always be your journey. One of the best lessons you need to internalize is that rejection is better than regret.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed that the word "cuck" is much, much more common in the mainstream these days?
Sign of the times, perhaps?
It's played out. We're probably just weeks away from a female presidential candidate using it to shame men. That's the equivalent of getting stock tips from your shoe shine boy.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro its super normal. I get rejected by 80% of the women I approach. By rejected I mean that I never get to the first date/ hangout part. I may get a number from them but that doesn't mean anything these days. I have better approach game than most guys and I still get rejected by 80% of chicks. Totally normal these days. It also depends on the city you live in to.

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't give you a numerical breakdown because that has never been my thing, I take my shot if I win great if I don't great I learn therefor it doesn't matter what she says I always win. You seem to be outcome dependent and that's your first problem, you need to become outcome independent. Focus on your journey in life, on growing as a man for as a man you start dying the moment you stop growing. Learn from your success as well as from your failures, there is no real failure as long as you learn and grow. Women should be an enjoyable side hobby.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed that the word "cuck" is much, much more common in the mainstream these days?
Sign of the times, perhaps?
Its going to be. All of them are entitled to want it all.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Bro its super normal. I get rejected by 80% of the women I approach. By rejected I mean that I never get to the first date/ hangout part. I may get a number from them but that doesn't mean anything these days. I have better approach game than most guys and I still get rejected by 80% of chicks. Totally normal these days. It also depends on the city you live in to.
20 percent success rate is pretty damn good.

I agree location is key. Live in a college town or towns like NYC I'm sure it's very easy to run into girls.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would not think too much about a rejection rate. I prefer to think about my succes rate.
The succes rate can be subjective. For me, if I go out with a few women and then I find one that's worth a LTR, I have achieved my succes rate.
Becomming a better man will increase your succes rate.
Also, as opponed to popular thinking, going after any girl/woman will bring your worst results than going after exactly the type you're interested.

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
Don't read peoples claims on like seddit and discord.

Even though deep down you know it's bull$hit, when I read PUA's online talking about how because of their 'game' they can basically bang any girl they want, it still plays with my mind lol. I feel like sh1t and feel jealous and think ''I've read literally every PUA book in existence. What do they know that I don't!!? I get rejected tonnes!! Could that dude online really just go and bang that absolute stunning teenager standing over there by the bus stop?!!'' lol.

As I say, it's likely just 13 year olds doing what kids do and making stories up, but it still ****s me over for a few days when I read them sort of claims!

Personally, it takes me hundreds of approaches on hot girls to get laid. I can get uglier, older ones easier, but not interested in them unless i'm going through a horrific dry spell

Glassguy

Reaction score
I tend to not throw a bunch of pasta against the wall to see what sticks. I much more prefer to know there is some interest/attraction there before I just take a shot in the dark.

It yields much better results and far less rejection.

The real question is: Why are you not ATTRACTING females and having them pursue you? Unless the chick is an AW that will get you a 100% conversion rate when they are hitting YOU up.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to not throw a bunch of pasta against the wall to see what sticks. I much more prefer to know there is some interest/attraction there before I just take a shot in the dark.

It yields much better results and far less rejection.

The real question is: Why are you not ATTRACTING females and having them pursue you? Unless the chick is an AW that will get you a 100% conversion rate when they are hitting YOU up.
Because even if your value would be through the roof, you might not attract exactly who you want.
And that's just when talking about being a 10 yourself. But most of us are not. We're still working for it. That's why.
BTW, I liked the way you phrased it(bolded). Makes you think about it if you're not already doing it.
But most chicks I know wouldn't pursue guys. Maybe they fear rejection, maybe they're anchored in social conventions, don't wanna do the first move, maybe they're insecure, they know they're low value. A lot of reasons.
I live in a pretty traditional country to be honest. I consider myself a pretty actractive dude, but I still only had a few women trying to pick me up. But indeed, when your value is high, they'll make it really easy for you. They just don't approach, from my experience so far.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Because even if your value would be through the roof, you might not attract exactly who you want.
And that's just when talking about being a 10 yourself. But most of us are not. We're still working for it. That's why.
BTW, I liked the way you phrased it(bolded). Makes you think about it if you're not already doing it.
But most chicks I know wouldn't pursue guys. Maybe they fear rejection, maybe they're anchored in social conventions, don't wanna do the first move, maybe they're insecure, they know they're low value. A lot of reasons.
I live in a pretty traditional country to be honest. I consider myself a pretty actractive dude, but I still only had a few women trying to pick me up. But indeed, when your value is high, they'll make it really easy for you. They just don't approach, from my experience so far.
Chicks arent going to come up to you and tell you they are interested.

Men = Overt
Women = Covert

If you know the basic IOIs you will be able to pick up on a chick's interest rather easily. Once you show your intent and get the juices flowing, they will pursue.