NewToThis12345
New Member
- Joined
- Sep 30, 2019
- Messages
- 8
- Reaction score
- 3
- Age
- 32
Just got rejected, and want to know how often the average guy gets rejected. Whats a realistic?
You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?
Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.
One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.
Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Has anyone else noticed that the word "cuck" is much, much more common in the mainstream these days?There's no end game. You are in this for the long haul. The alternative is cuck.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
I know I just get frustrated and want to get a feel of whats normal. Though depending on looks/etc obviously it's different.Everyone gets rejected,
Its going to be. All of them are entitled to want it all.Has anyone else noticed that the word "cuck" is much, much more common in the mainstream these days?
Sign of the times, perhaps?
20 percent success rate is pretty damn good.Bro its super normal. I get rejected by 80% of the women I approach. By rejected I mean that I never get to the first date/ hangout part. I may get a number from them but that doesn't mean anything these days. I have better approach game than most guys and I still get rejected by 80% of chicks. Totally normal these days. It also depends on the city you live in to.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Because even if your value would be through the roof, you might not attract exactly who you want.I tend to not throw a bunch of pasta against the wall to see what sticks. I much more prefer to know there is some interest/attraction there before I just take a shot in the dark.
It yields much better results and far less rejection.
The real question is: Why are you not ATTRACTING females and having them pursue you? Unless the chick is an AW that will get you a 100% conversion rate when they are hitting YOU up.
Chicks arent going to come up to you and tell you they are interested.Because even if your value would be through the roof, you might not attract exactly who you want.
And that's just when talking about being a 10 yourself. But most of us are not. We're still working for it. That's why.
BTW, I liked the way you phrased it(bolded). Makes you think about it if you're not already doing it.
But most chicks I know wouldn't pursue guys. Maybe they fear rejection, maybe they're anchored in social conventions, don't wanna do the first move, maybe they're insecure, they know they're low value. A lot of reasons.
I live in a pretty traditional country to be honest. I consider myself a pretty actractive dude, but I still only had a few women trying to pick me up. But indeed, when your value is high, they'll make it really easy for you. They just don't approach, from my experience so far.
Some are. They're usually also crazy.Chicks arent going to come up to you and tell you they are interested.
This just in.......they are all crazy. Some to different degrees.Some are. They're usually also crazy.
RooshV:New mate, you're not doing it right.
I lead. She follows or next. Repeat till dead or **** falls off lulz.
In terms of analytics, every man is a strike out king besides the outlier like a dicaprio.
The best pua has a 10% success rate and that's being world class with game and attraction. The average bloke is socially retarded, awkward as ****kkk, and blue pilled to the max. None of the following aids in getting baeeeees.
I have been doing pickup for the last decade +/- life, biz, travel etc. I am a strike out King. You're missing the point.
I hit on baeeeees. I take my **** out. I smash or next her. No ambiguity.
Moreover, the hottest girl today can't compete with tomorrow's barely legal chick on her come up. She is one cheese burger and or broken condom away from expiration.
LOL
What game teaches you is how to read women, social equity, and how to proceed. You either pull or you next.
Lastly, hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.
Step your game up kuz.
Female logic and nature is a detriment to a woman on a long enough time line. Look up the hottest girls from the year book then and search online for her today.
Single mom fat as ****kkk, multiple kids, diff baby daddy, and life is garbage.
Put your work in. Bide your time. Get paper right. Know thy self.
Women conveniently seek marriage as the milk goes bad. When she cannot compete anymore.
Men age like a fine wine assuming he lifts, he's red pill, he's not following the beaten path of cuck, but goes through the fire.
Who you are now and who you become after going through the fire isn't the same. It's how a man transcends Being.
99% won't do it. Most men wait for semi decent post wall and or post carousel and play house. Then, rage after cucked and divorce rape.
There's no end game. You are in this for the long haul. The alternative is cuck.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.