Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How often do you get rejected?

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was single, my approaches got rejected a lot but once I got the date about 1 in 3 for sex.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
New mate, you're not doing it right.

I lead. She follows or next. Repeat till dead or **** falls off lulz.

In terms of analytics, every man is a strike out king besides the outlier like a dicaprio.

The best pua has a 10% success rate and that's being world class with game and attraction. The average bloke is socially retarded, awkward as ****kkk, and blue pilled to the max. None of the following aids in getting baeeeees.

I have been doing pickup for the last decade +/- life, biz, travel etc. I am a strike out King. You're missing the point.

I hit on baeeeees. I take my **** out. I smash or next her. No ambiguity.

Moreover, the hottest girl today can't compete with tomorrow's barely legal chick on her come up. She is one cheese burger and or broken condom away from expiration.

LOL

What game teaches you is how to read women, social equity, and how to proceed. You either pull or you next.

Lastly, hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

Step your game up kuz.

Female logic and nature is a detriment to a woman on a long enough time line. Look up the hottest girls from the year book then and search online for her today.

Single mom fat as ****kkk, multiple kids, diff baby daddy, and life is garbage.

Put your work in. Bide your time. Get paper right. Know thy self.

Women conveniently seek marriage as the milk goes bad. When she cannot compete anymore.

Men age like a fine wine assuming he lifts, he's red pill, he's not following the beaten path of cuck, but goes through the fire.

Who you are now and who you become after going through the fire isn't the same. It's how a man transcends Being.

99% won't do it. Most men wait for semi decent post wall and or post carousel and play house. Then, rage after cucked and divorce rape.

There's no end game. You are in this for the long haul. The alternative is cuck.
RooshV:
"The reality of the numbers game should prevent you from becoming attached to every girl you meet, even if you sense some emotional compatibility. Since the odds that any one prospect will make it through your entire game funnel are less than 10%, you should control your fantasies about the girls you meet, no matter how hot they are, to avoid setting yourself up for disappointment."

I read this quote every time I get down about rejection.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RooshV:
"The reality of the numbers game should prevent you from becoming attached to every girl you meet, even if you sense some emotional compatibility. Since the odds that any one prospect will make it through your entire game funnel are less than 10%, you should control your fantasies about the girls you meet, no matter how hot they are, to avoid setting yourself up for disappointment."

I read this quote every time I get down about rejection.
A stunner is a cheese burger away from Sha-Moooo and or a broken condom away from expiration. #DoNotWant!

Female nature and logic is a comedy.

Her rejection is irrelevant. You are just gonna hit on her hotter younger sister regardless.

Every set, every stunner and pull is just practice. Its never the super bowl or champions league final.

My **** won't suck it self lol.

Moreover, life's too ****in boring not to try. #nextSet

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
I'd say 1 in 300 or so, although I feel it's getting slowly worse as I lose more hair lol

But yeah, I don't really keep count or anything. I also try not to let it bother me. I just wasn't her physical type. My job is to keep going until I find a hot girl who DOES think i'm hot, and thus will let me escalate

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DEE you get it. Rejection is nothing to even think about let alone keep fckn stats on.
That's like saying lions only eat gazelles.
Its interesting. The most entitled women are typically top form SMV 18-23. Surprisingly, the portion of women who are post wall, 40+ or older are among the most disgusting boty physically and internally.

I hear the way that they talk about men particularly their husbands. They are usually fat as ****kkk and bitter to the max. The 90s stand up by Chris Rock touches on the following.

The most common trend in women is to follow the culture blindly. The fallout is to come but its usually far too late for any woman to make changes. Then what?

She's got divorce rape, daddy government, and betas to fall back on.

The following is irrelevant.

Men need to march to the beat of their own drum. Women are being cheered off the cliff by feminism, the culture, girl power, chasing degrees in left handed puppetry, and pissing away her SMV. Good riddance.

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
I'd say 1 in 300 or so, although I feel it's getting slowly worse as I lose more hair lol

But yeah, I don't really keep count or anything. I also try not to let it bother me. I just wasn't her physical type. My job is to keep going until I find a hot girl who DOES think i'm hot, and thus will let me escalate
In case it wasn't clear, that's one pull in 300+
Not one rejection lol!

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
In case it wasn't clear, that's one pull in 300+
Not one rejection lol!
So only one date after approaching over 300 women. Irl? Wow. I mean where are you located to even approach that many? Hell, the area I live in it's not mathematically possible to approach that many unless you're approaching women 60 and over as well or 200lb land whales in the mix.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are being cheered off the cliff by feminism, the culture, girl power, chasing degrees in left handed puppetry, and pissing away her SMV. Good riddance.
Wise word there, women are indeed shooting themself in the foot.

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
So only one date after approaching over 300 women. Irl? Wow. I mean where are you located to even approach that many? Hell, the area I live in it's not mathematically possible to approach that many unless you're approaching women 60 and over as well or 200lb land whales in the mix.
Not date. I only do night game and only go for same night lays. (no daygame and no tinder)
I live near London.
I can approach 30 very hot very young girls in a single night super easy

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you aren't failing, you are missing out on a lot of opportunity (numerically and with hotter women), and if you are afraid of rejection, you have a lot of work on yourself to do that will make you a much better man who is happier in life.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And you need all of them, IMO.

Each type of rejection experienced many times over is precisely what will tell you what you can change to become more successful vs. what will make little difference if you change.

Constant failure with escalation points to a major issue in the way you’re doing it, for example. But if you’re failing with escalation half of the time, you’re more likely doing it right with the wrong type of women.

These are two different problems with two different solutions. One requires a change in the escalation itself, the other requires a better understanding and ability to select the types of women you are trying to escalate with.

Neither can be fixed until you fail repetitively to reveal a pattern that tells you what needs more focus.

Each type of failure requires this trial by fire process to become more successful.

Everything else about failure is irrelevant.

I don’t believe in the idea of learning to love failure either. Fvck that.

I tolerate failure because I know how to learn from it. It teaches me what I can possibly put a little more effort into and work on vs what I can’t control and shouldn’t waste my time worrying about.
This should be in the DJ Bible as it sums up so much so briefly. So many complaints and questions guys have about their "failures" is answered here.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For every 10 girls I approached in public, I would get 3 phone numbers that actually went somewhere.

For online girls, I've had sex with 85% of the girls I went out with.

I've had very few first dates that never led to something else. If I could get them to go out with me the first time, I more often than not ended up having sex with them by the 3rd date. It wasn't always that way, took me a few years before I was "winning".

illstep

Banned
Reaction score
1 lay in approx 250 approaches at a guess
Not good looking unfortunately, and also tend to go for girls much younger and hotter lol
My numbers actually put me in 'intermediate game' though, according to goodlookinglosers table
(where he looks at your looks rating vs teh girls you're approaching , and how many approaches to get laid)
I could link it. Interesting reading. He tends to give it to you straight without teh PUA lies

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For every 10 girls I approached in public, I would get 3 phone numbers that actually went somewhere.

For online girls, I've had sex with 85% of the girls I went out with.

I've had very few first dates that never led to something else. If I could get them to go out with me the first time, I more often than not ended up having sex with them by the 3rd date. It wasn't always that way, took me a few years before I was "winning".
Im sure legs open like a book. Now they can just smell/sense it and comply.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got rejected 15 times in the last 7 days..

However i got 4 numbers and two of them turned into lays.

Seriously i don't give a single fuk about rejection.. It bothers me for 30 seconds, till I move onto the next bish.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Seriously i don't give a single fuk about rejection.. It bothers me for 30 seconds, till I move onto the next bish.
Cause your still in other puzzy. If you got a woman or a couple ladies your hitting, being "rejected" is no big deal at all.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What kind of area or environment are you in to have so many prospects?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cause your still in other puzzy. If you got a woman or a couple ladies your hitting, being "rejected" is no big deal at all.

When me and the ex of 2 years broke up.. I had zero plates.

It took me nearly six months to build up a rotation.. Cold approaches in my city mostly.. Got rejected a ton of times.. However didn't bother me in the slightest.

Infact I embrace rejection... The fact that I am out in the field and approaching attractive woman without giving a shyte about them rejecting me, is what really matters.

I feel great about having the guts to approach woman in this way.

Luckily for me.. I work in the City... And holy shyte.. There is smoking hot chicks litrialy EVERYWHERE you look.

My city is like one giant VAGINA waiting to be smashed haha.

Regret is much worse than rejection...

By the way I have a date with a hot 23 year old Asian chick Monday lunch time.

I approached her in record store two weeks ago!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wise word there, women are indeed shooting themself in the foot.
It popped up in after a tyler vblog. AA chick YouTuber post wall had egg count checked. It was 2.0 when women think its more than double. It is crazy cat lady time and victimhood.

Feminism ruins women. Its anti feminine. The most recent terminator is cuck. 3 women and outside Linda Hamilton, none belong on the series. Its ruined. The more Hollywood doubles down with SJW horse **** politics, the more they ruin perfectly great iconic movies. The terminator, t2, star wars, etc.

Its a lack of common sense and original thought. Rehash the same crap again and again.

The SMV decay is not recognised till the end. It is too late.

Men need to double down harder than ever.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 lay in approx 250 approaches at a guess
Not good looking unfortunately, and also tend to go for girls much younger and hotter lol
My numbers actually put me in 'intermediate game' though, according to goodlookinglosers table
(where he looks at your looks rating vs teh girls you're approaching , and how many approaches to get laid)
I could link it. Interesting reading. He tends to give it to you straight without teh PUA lies
For analytic perspective, by all means count but, I don't.

Double
down on game, on chasing excellence, purpose, and self actualization. You can better the following. More charming, better lifestyle, get deezed, etc. More resources to live a better lifestyle or go digi nomad. Minimalist. Get diet in check. At intermediate, do high risk hail Mary approach. Check free tour. Do programs if you got the money.

After 10+/- yrs of pickup, I am still a strike out king. The approach is in th3 gym, chick on the treadmill lol or baeeeees working during rush hour chasing her train commute down, etc.

Freedom from outcome + intent.

The outcome is irrelevant. Yes, get wins but the lifestyle of being Thst guy is undeniably harder and better. Its synonymous.

There's no end game playboy. Keep at it.