Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many people here have enemies?

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People in your life that don't like you for jealousy or whatever reason and take any opportunity to slander your name or stab you in the back

You got this?

Glassguy

Reaction score
Anyone who puts himself first will have people that do not like it. You might not have enemies from it, but you will certainly have people that do not like you for it.

But they will respect you for it.

If you do not have people in your life or social circles that do not have some form of jealousy or envy, you are probably getting walked all over and you're a doormat.
When people figure out they cant take just take advantage of you, that you're not Mr Nice Guy all the time, they will stab you in the back and move on.

Their loss.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got enemies, got a lotta enemies
Got a lotta people tryna drain me of my energy

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone who puts himself first will have people that do not like it. You might not have enemies from it, but you will certainly have people that do not like you for it.

But they will respect you for it.

If you do not have people in your life or social circles that do not have some form of jealousy or envy, you are probably getting walked all over and you're a doormat.
When people figure out they cant take just take advantage of you, that you're not Mr Nice Guy all the time, they will stab you in the back and move on.

Their loss.
Well you come outta the role you were in before. Most groups wont like it.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
People in your life that don't like you for jealousy or whatever reason and take any opportunity to slander your name or stab you in the back

You got this?
If you don't, then you're doing something wrong in life. Not everyone is going to like you.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If someone doesn't have an enemy or two, I don't trust them.
Seriously.
If you stand up for yourself, your beliefs and convictions, you're going to eventually p1ss someone off.
A person that has no enemies is inauthentic and also likely has no backbone.

I haven't been slandered much, but this has been my experience.
Naturally, I didn't like it, but in the end, I came out on top.
Here's why....
Eventually, those from the outside will no longer believe what they've heard. Instead, with time (my limited experience was about three months) they will formulate their own opinion of you. And... they will also formulate their own opinion about the slanderer.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If someone doesn't have an enemy or two, I don't trust them.
Seriously.
If you stand up for yourself, your beliefs and convictions, you're going to eventually p1ss someone off.
A person that has no enemies is inauthentic and also likely has no backbone.

I haven't been slandered much, but this has been my experience.
Naturally, I didn't like it, but in the end, I came out on top.
Here's why....
Eventually, those from the outside will no longer believe what they've heard. Instead, with time (my limited experience was about three months) they will formulate their own opinion of you. And... they will also formulate their own opinion about the slanderer.
Disagreeing with someone vs becoming their enemies are 2 very different things.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a few in my day, but not right now. I speak my mind and people who don't like it tend to remove themselves from my life pretty quickly, which suits me just fine. Better alone than in bad company.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I do, I cut them out like anyone else who's toxic. So I don't really think about who they are or whether they hate me.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did. He's dead now. I trained mma for 4 years waiting for him to get out of prison (for murder pled down to manslaughter) and come looking for me. When he got out, he came for the girl just like I knew he would, but she rejected him and ran off with me. Then he overdosed on heroin in his depression over her. I like to think I am the one who killed him, because the world is a better place without him.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of my enemies are family. And, if I get involved in a group, jealousy rears it's ugly head. So, as a result, I'm a perpetual loner.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

You got this?
Embrace and acknowledge them.

Doing so will inevitably make you surpass many limitations.

An enemy that is turned into a friend will be a friend for life.

Even if don't succeed, you will still end up on the winning side because you have looked past his facade and have seen his fears, desires, ambitions, etc - thus easily able to predict his future and by doing so, you will easily be able to counter him by taking proactive action, should you desire to do so.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plenty of people don't like me, I'm sure, but I can't say I have any enemies.

Serenity

Reaction score
I'll start by saying that "jealousy" is a slightly narcissistic way of trying to explain why someone doesn't like you, it's just too convenient of an explanation most of the time. In my experience it's often more complex than that when I examine it more carefully, and I have often revealed that their past has affected them to hold opinions that not only you, but many others disagree with.

I have sometimes had enemies, but none of them permanently. I have a strong sense of fairness and I do not yield when after careful consideration have found the other person to be unfair. In time they all see, meanwhile I stand my ground.

There was a co-worker that didn't talk to me for 2 months besides the bare minimum to get the necessary work done. What did I do to piss him off? I (rightfully) reported an incident mentioning the cause as the worker not paying attention. Since those reports are visible to everyone working there (~500 people) we should not name anyone involved in the incident, and I didn't. He wasn't happy about it, he felt attacked even though his name wasn't on it. He got really pissed off, walked up to me, talked A LOT of BS and I wasn't having any of it. I told him I'm not going to discuss it and refused all of his attempt to rationalize his way out of it. The guy was fuming as he walked away and ignored me the best he could the next 2 months. While he was wasting all that energy being angry at me I found it amusing actually, he knew I was right so he couldn't do sh!t about it, he just had a very hard time accepting it.

Anyways, he eventually turned around, now he's pretty respectful towards me and actually entertaining to talk to. He wasn't that nice before I put him in his place and drew my lines in the sand. I would even say I'd miss him when he retires.

That's pretty much the story for all my enemies, they don't stay enemies very long. I have no hate towards them which they can use to sustain their hate towards me, I don't have time and I don't care about that sh!t. I just have very clear boundaries and principles that can't really be called out as unfair. They absolutely hate me for some time until they realize their own mistakes and the fact that the easiest way to get their way with me is to treat me with respect and kindness.