Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many of you over 30 is dating chicks 18 to 25?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My gf is 22. When we met a few months back she thought I was in my mid to late 20s.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nevermind. I'm called 28 all the time. 18 thru 20 yr olds will fvck a 28 yr old.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The youngest I dated was 10 years younger than me. I don't care to date the younger crowd. Too many games and they are pretty clueless. Never had the patience for them.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Howiestern said:
The youngest I dated was 10 years younger than me. I don't care to date the younger crowd. Too many games and they are pretty clueless. Never had the patience for them.
Agreed.
My last semi-serious r/ship was 23 and completely clueless about life, common decency and the concept that other people apart from her exist in the world.

I'll pound the living daylights out of any chick over 18 but I won't be thinking LTR with any under 25.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Then do things that won't make them think you're too old. My gf just turned 22.
Nutz said:
My gf is 22. When we met a few months back she thought I was in my mid to late 20s.
I'm so proud of you guys
(Tear rolls down cheek).

timmylivingalie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
Agreed.
My last semi-serious r/ship was 23 and completely clueless about life, common decency and the concept that other people apart from her exist in the world.

I'll pound the living daylights out of any chick over 18 but I won't be thinking LTR with any under 25.
Im just more attracted to the young girls now. I wasted my teenage and early twenties with chicks in their late 20's and 30's and even 40's.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
timmylivingalie said:
Chicks that age kind of think Im too old.
Look, if you want younger girls, go for them.
"You're too old" is no different than any other kind of rejection.
Don't be outcome dependent, and move on to the next target.
It's all a numbers game.

There's guys here older than you banging girls in their twenties, so if you think it's your age that's holding you back, that's a self-limiting belief.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never met you, but I'm almost certain it has to do with your fitness, clothing and mindset.

Hit the gym HARD and constantly. Redesign your wardrobe and stop saying "I can't". Or even worse: "shouldn't".

Geniuskhan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done it a few times. Honestly though, they don't really interest me much. I prefer my women 35-45 in the 6-9 range with lots of personality and good energy. Women in the 18 -25 range are usually have to much drama going on and I don't have time for it. Plus they are more prone to the flakiness in my experience.

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
100% of the chicks I do date/bang are in their mid to late 20s. Women in their 30's seem.....bitter/snotty. Maybe it's just the environment I'm in (southern Orange County).

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The women I've dated who are my age or older have been baggage-ridden, biological-clock-tickin', man-hatin' cvmdumpsters with emotional problems. The younger women I've interacted with and dated hadn't developed any of these problems and were quite enjoyable to be around.

The more a package goes through the wringer, the more fvcked up it gets.

mick b

Reaction score
Desdinova said:
The women I've dated who are my age or older have been baggage-ridden, biological-clock-tickin', man-hatin' cvmdumpsters with emotional problems. The younger women I've interacted with and dated hadn't developed any of these problems and were quite enjoyable to be around.

The more a package goes through the wringer, the more fvcked up it gets.
I too almost always aim down - too many younger girls who are looking for guys a few years older and established making it easy. And honestly anything lower than 23 doesn't interest me these days. Some of them straight look like kids. Can't imagine 18. Nothing wrong with it, just not my thing.

Nycnyc

Don Juan
Reaction score
I talk to any girl I'm attracted to. I ask out any girl I have some rapport with. And I date any girl I have a fun time with. Age doesn't matter. I used to avoid girls I thought were too young, but eventually I found out that age doesn't define who you click with. Some of the wittiest, smartest, least flaky, most mature girls I've known are under 25.

Also depends on what you're looking for. If you want something casual, younger girls are more in tune with that mindset. If you want something serious, you're probably better off avoiding girls too young (for your own sanity).

I'm over 35 and currently seeing a girl under 25. At least half the girls I've dated since turning 35 have been under 25 in fact. It's common in big cities and my social circles I think.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the past ...

When I was 39 and dated a 19 y.o. (she turned 20 while with me - I gave her a nice birthday card ... and let her do the tube snake boogie with me), and a few months later dated a 20 y.o. a few months younger than that original one. I had a friend who has 51 dating a 16 y.o. (a few years later he ended up marrying a 26 y.o.)

Of course, this was a former USSR country. During this last winter (in the USA), I was told that at my age, I should give up on women under 40 y.o. :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

I have come to he conclusion that I prefer 20 something Eastern European chicks to 40 something American chicks. :D

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mick b said:
I too almost always aim down - too many younger girls who are looking for guys a few years older and established making it easy. And honestly anything lower than 23 doesn't interest me these days. Some of them straight look like kids. Can't imagine 18. Nothing wrong with it, just not my thing.
I can. :woo:

Old Player

Reaction score
Girls in there early 20's are into social status and partying with there friends. When your 38 your social circle gets smaller and you lose some social status. Sure you can bang younger woman when your 38, but it's easier when your 28 and a big reason is social status.

Say your at a gas station, beach, coffee shop and you see a 20 year old hottie. It is much easier to approach her at 25 than it is at 45. Sure there are situations when older men meaning an age difference of 13 plus years bang younger woman, but it's usually the guys that are financially set and hold higher positions. For example if you have a neurosurgeon who is 44 and a surgical nurse that is 25 than yeah he could bang her easily because he is in a position of power.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 30 and a half and my current girlfriend is 24. Works very well for me.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the gals I'm dating, I don't even know how old she is. If I had to guess, I'd say 27 maybe. I'm 39. At some point age really doesn't matter. I was dating a gal who was 46 as well. All that matters, is if you like her. That's it. Oh, and don't get married. If you don't put marriage as a goal with women, you live for the day, and truly enjoy the time spent with her. Even if it's short lived. No regrets.