How many of you have dated girls who are HB8+ and kept her interest level high?

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking about a HB8.5 or so who I had eating from my hand at one point. I played her perfectly - teased, negged, caveman'd. It was great. Even when she would try to "end it" I would just agree and say "let's be friends then."

My downfall was when she started talking threesomes with us and her female friend. Suddenly I didn't want to lose that piece of a$$. Turned into a holy grail. Of course, I blew it, AFC-style. To this day I think the threesome talk was mostly testing me, though if I played right it may have happened anyway. Live and learn.

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
I was thinking about a HB8.5 or so who I had eating from my hand at one point. I played her perfectly - teased, negged, caveman'd. It was great. Even when she would try to "end it" I would just agree and say "let's be friends then."

My downfall was when she started talking threesomes with us and her female friend. Suddenly I didn't want to lose that piece of a$$. Turned into a holy grail. Of course, I blew it, AFC-style. To this day I think the threesome talk was mostly testing me, though if I played right it may have happened anyway. Live and learn.
Wait.... what's wrong w/ a 3-some???

I'd rate my fiance as a HB8... she's a model, figure competitor who's currently shooting a TV series on a game reserve in Africa.

I initially had no idea why she was attracted to me... when we first met I was stripping, doing quite a few shows, did my fair share of drugs, and prior to going exclusive with her, I was also promiscuous. Meanwhile she was the classic small town "good girl"... In retrospect I guess she was drawn to the challenge of dealing w/ my shiite, but I have no idea. Its not even like I had a lot of money: I was a fulltime student, stripping part-time to pay the bills...I drove a 1995 Neon and lived in shared accommodations in a small apartment.

I guess I had the social proof thing working as I got a fair bit of attention at shows and even on the street. Overall, I guess I was just very confident... I've made her cry lots in the past, had several bad fights but she still stuck by me, again not sure why. I think to attract and keep an HB8 you need a good core of traits: good body/looks, great confidence, fun/outgoing personality, intelligence, and at least some type of career. Beyond that there's always the x-factor of sexual chemistry...

To the poster who said that you can't be jealous/insecure to date HB8's and up, I couldn't agree more. My fiance gets hit on all the time. I'm not a jealous person by nature so it really doesn't bother me. I think its flattering when your girl gets hit on lots... in the end its about how SHE acts towards the attention and conducts herself. You can't MAKE HB's like you, but you can make yourself more attractive to her...

SweetDannyJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
BobMo' said:
You have to always keep in mind thats she's just another human, and as such, she is self conscious about little things that she perceives as flaws. Since she's not a "10," or even if she's is one of those rare creatures, you see some flaw in her. Focus on that, rather than the other criteria that, in your mind, at least, have elevated her. Every now and then (more often, the hotter you're thinking she is), look down and notice her weird looking big toe.
Give yourself the advantage. You'll need it.
^^^ lol this rocks! ^^^
Best advice so far. Read it twice

Fuglydude' said:
You can't MAKE HB's like you, but you can make yourself more attractive to her...
^^^ This is genius in it's simplicity ^^^

djzulu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have dated a HB8+ and I was so indifferent towards her that she fell head over heels for me - wanted to marry me. My situation at the time:

- I was seeing other girls
- I was focused on myself
- The reason I didn't 'fall' for her is because I didn't think we were a good match for a long term relationship and that drove her crazy

I haven't dated a really intelligent HB8 yet so I don't know if it will be different. I usually fall for smart / cute girls... and they are usually not HB8 and up (from my experience)

I have lived all over the USA, and as was pointed in this thread - the most competition is on the East and West coasts. I don't think that it's only because of money / looks - but also because it's harder to stand out, no matter who you are and what you do. The girls are more complacent when it comes to looks and the % of hotties is very low (since there are so many UGs).

The hottest, nicest girls were in the mid-west. I am in a big coastal city right now and am dying to move back to the mid-west!!!

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the whole 'want what they cant have' thing. I cant say I've dated a bona-fide HB8+ for any considerable length of time, but some girls literally cannot accept the fact that a guy doesnt feel the same way about them. It drives them insane and stirs up their change-a-man instincts. That's why dating other girls works (for a limited time).

If there is one thing I have learned, it's that the spoils usually go to the least interested party. VERY rarely are two people equally interested and intense about each other.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dated a couple,1 was too stupid to live-wouldn't want any kids from her. the other was a LDR-so I was dating other women,but she moved on because it took longer to establish my dental office than she thought it should. About the time we broke up,I finally started making enough money to be able to afford the whole "wife and kids" thing-but she was gone.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuglydude said:
Wait.... what's wrong w/ a 3-some???
Nothing at all, haha. Simply saying that once the topic was broached, my frame crumbled. Didn't want to lose her/possibility of threesome. I choked.

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah gotcha! Too bad weren't able to orchestrate the 3-some... but I'm sure you'll get other chances!

P_Dawg_Jalapeno

Don Juan
Reaction score
My vein-encrusted log of man-meat is 9-inches long, soft. How could any woman lose interest?

RepM

Don Juan
Reaction score
ATM I'm dating an HB8+. I have sex with her pretty much when I want. She is horny as hell. It sounds a little high-handed but it is like that.

Im very busy right now. Im have a busy carreer and I 'm following an University for 25-30 hrs a week in my private time. Besides that I like to work out and see my friends.

Last week we had a convo. She wanted me to come over have dinner with her. I wanted to go to the gym, made some plans. I had no time and I dont make last minute changes for her. I went to the gym (with a friend) and she texted me that see shaved her P*ssy especially for tonight... I was flattered but instead I made a date for sunday night (4 days later). She was disappointed but I had no time and didnt drop by. What can I do about it. I cant, I have other things to do too.

It's no game. It's just the way it is. And when we have sex, I pretend it's the last time I have sex with her. So I give (and take) all :)

I personally think thats the path to take. I sometimes also tend to give too much time or attention to some 'special' one. When I notice that, I pull myself back and remind myself what I value most in my life:
Carreer/family/study/friends/gym in random order and certainly over a HB (8+ or not). It drives them crazy and they try things too make me change my mind. HB's must earn my time and attention too! And those things, my friends, takes time.

Eventually I will drop the plate or reward them with more time.
Take care!

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djzulu said:
The hottest, nicest girls were in the mid-west. I am in a big coastal city right now and am dying to move back to the mid-west!!!
I actually moved back from the east coast of south florida after living and working there for a few years, to my college town in the midwest.. And totally agree. Whole different ballgame.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
This thread is not about one night stands or short-term flings which are a whole different dynamic.

Who here has been able to successfully attract HB8+ girls, date them AND maintain her interest level while keeping the frame for an extended period of time?

And no, getting BPD girls does not count since they are just messed up. No *ups* for getting with them.
The way you do that is to be better than all the other guys, or have something going for you that cannot be duplicated. When I was a pro photographer, there was a huge list of 10+ vags that wanted me, only for that reason. And they never let up simply because they thought I was the key to their future in modeling or getting "discovered." No amount of money or game can approximate the idea that this one guy has control over your life...if you can get him to like you.