"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

How many of you are using AI as therapist/dating coach

I use AI for


  • Total voters
    6
  • This poll will close: .

Foe

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2021
Messages
238
Reaction score
214
Age
47
Hate to say it lads but this tool is awesome, while you all might be real people with opinions weighted in actual experience I get instant, custom advise when I need it. On here you never really know the background, motive or intention of the advise.

I haven't been here because I've been cheating on you guys with AI
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Clockwerk50

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2023
Messages
2,274
Reaction score
2,277
Age
41
I am obviously dealing with some **** lately, and I have used one of the AIs from time to time. However, all I find is that it becomes an echo chamber of your thoughts and emotions, and it feeds the same perspective back to you. It can help you organize your thoughts, and it is not going to come up with new introspection unless they come from your input.

I don’t think it gets to the point where the validation and experience of a human being can be substituted. For example, there are members here who specialize in how you should look, others who are experts on how to talk to or bed women right away, and others who have tons of experience with relationships. Nonetheless, there are also some who are just useless and don’t know much.
 
Last edited:

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,046
Reaction score
1,906
Age
42
Location
Florida
I use AI to argue with. It's not as good as arguing with a person, except that AI is better at keeping the discussion logical.

I tried to use AI for text messaging practice, but it wasn't that effective. Doing that my way is the only way I could get it done.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,087
Reaction score
1,723
Age
29
ChatGPT for therapy and life stuff, Grok for breaking down cold approach interactions, Claude and Claude Cowork for work. :rofl:

Chat is really good at explaining high level stuff in an approach but it is a bit PC so keep that in mind. But Grok is less PC and will talk about sexual stuff. Grok is also way better for writing messages.
 

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,540
Reaction score
4,081
Location
Inside her mind
I have used chatgpt/Grok to analyze situations that went left or get a 2nd opinion. I've also giot some canned openers and a metaflow chart that I created for Chatgpt but I hardly use it even though it's solid
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,756
Reaction score
4,825
Location
象外
Be careful.

LLM"s are "trained" on the entirety of the internet.

Which includes reddit and sites like sosuave.

They don't have some straight line into psychological truth.

They are giving you advice that is the sum total of all the crap posted online by red pillers, black pillers, blue pillers, cope flexers, delusional posters etc.

AND LLM's are deliberately trained to validate whatever you think.

While they'll make you feel fantastic, and that you're on a happy path to success, they may be inadvertently keeping you stuck in a rabbit hole of self validating delusion.

This is the same problem that plagues modern therapy.

Modern therapists make a lot more money by validating their patients rather than actual tough-love healing.

Always, always, always, test their advice out in the field to see if it actually works.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,087
Reaction score
1,723
Age
29
Be careful.

LLM"s are "trained" on the entirety of the internet.

Which includes reddit and sites like sosuave.

They don't have some straight line into psychological truth.

They are giving you advice that is the sum total of all the crap posted online by red pillers, black pillers, blue pillers, cope flexers, delusional posters etc.

AND LLM's are deliberately trained to validate whatever you think.

While they'll make you feel fantastic, and that you're on a happy path to success, they may be inadvertently keeping you stuck in a rabbit hole of self validating delusion.

This is the same problem that plagues modern therapy.

Modern therapists make a lot more money by validating their patients rather than actual tough-love healing.

Always, always, always, test their advice out in the field to see if it actually works.
Yep. Give it very specific prompts, and always field test it.
 

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2022
Messages
3,866
Reaction score
2,511
I've used it before. Give ChatGPT the facts as best as you can and it gives you decent feedback as long as you're not looking for anything to deep. It corrects your tone and gives you the alternative point of view. The other major provider that I think is solid is Grok. Grok is good at text game to a certain degree. It's more game aware and believes in frame and the thinking related to that. There was one other thread I had going with ChatGPT where i kept feeding it new information and it gave me real world odds of something being true or false. I was able to verify on my own whether or not something happened and ChatGPT was right. Again, as long as you're not looking for anything too important, it can be solid.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,893
Reaction score
19,169
I'd be careful about the details you give AI. No telling what might end up online if it gets hacked and/or uploads information without your consent
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,087
Reaction score
1,723
Age
29
I've used it before. Give ChatGPT the facts as best as you can and it gives you decent feedback as long as you're not looking for anything to deep. It corrects your tone and gives you the alternative point of view. The other major provider that I think is solid is Grok. Grok is good at text game to a certain degree. It's more game aware and believes in frame and the thinking related to that. There was one other thread I had going with ChatGPT where i kept feeding it new information and it gave me real world odds of something being true or false. I was able to verify on my own whether or not something happened and ChatGPT was right. Again, as long as you're not looking for anything too important, it can be solid.
Yeah, Grok is really really solid for texting and breakdowns. It’ll even go over sexual topics. It’s better than GPT. But for like running interactions, sometimes the way GPT describes things just makes so much sense and is so easy to follow. (Ex. Group dynamics in opening sets solo, no wingman)
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top