Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many matches do you think a normal guy gets on a dating app?

Reaction score
Like Tinder and Bumble, like how many after a year of being on the app with decent pics and swiping right on everything but fatties, ugly women, and single moms.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It all depends. Contrary to popular belief your profile actually matters. If you have a crap profile then you will get crap results. Good profiles can boost your match rate significantly.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am an average guy in terms of L, what I noticed is that old simply reflect what you get outside.

In countries where I have no success I also have no success on old while in countries when I do great in real life I also have matches and dates through old.

Only exception has been this recent lockdown that made women much more proactive and borderline sexually aggressive.

Anyway on old you are fighting with a terrible M : F ratio and app algorithms that not necessarily show you to anyone.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve got well over 300 matches on hinge in a year. And a lot of them were them liking me too.
I attribute it solely to my profile. My pics are action pics of me all over the world. my comments on the profile are short and witty. Oh and I’ve got a dog that always helps.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD is the surest, quickest way to drop your self-esteem.

Personally, if I were to ever try it again, I would create a good profile, submit it and then largely forget about it.

Those who messaged me, I would look at, but I wouldn't be messaging many women.

There are many women on there strictly for an ego boost, to read their messages while they sit alone in the evening.

Many others are there for the free meals, but the largest incentive for women is the attention and ego boost
Add one more reason: Accepting a date from a guy they believe is solidly 3+ HB points above them.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have probably 100 matches from Facebook dating in the quarantine time but before that probably 30 per year. I don't use OLD that often though, just a month here and there.
I've also seen an uptick, not only in number of matches but the quality. I think the ability of women to use social circles got killed in the pandemic, so I've noticed an influx of women trying OLD for the first time. They actually respond to messages, and are much more straightforward to interact with. This is the older demographic (40's), it's probably a different story in the 20-something crowd.