Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many Instagram DM slide-ins is worth one in-person cold approach?

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You caught my interest. Please elaborate.
Attraction and Game pull people towards you. If you do this with more than one woman, you have multiple women being pulled towards you. You introduce them to each other and build a group. Women are cool with you having more women if they see you as that guy. They will become friends with the other girls and so the women not only gets you but other girls to be friends with. She is now part of a group.

You are the centre and 'leader' of the group. You direct it where it goes. This 'group' is much stronger with higher social clout than any other type of group due to the type of people in it. You and your girls are in a romantic relationship. This group can be the nucleus of a larger social poltiical group where other ppl are not romantically involved but just benefit from being in the group.

So you are using attraction to pull women towards you and build a social circle. That is your inner circle and then that pulls other ppl due to the social abilties of women. Other women, male orbiters, family all want the group to succeed because this the most positive energy ppl on the outside of the group get. So woman in your inner circle tells her friends she is in a group with a guy and a few other girls. Her friends get curious and want to know what its like. The girl in your group now has 2 social circles, the one with you and her own circle.

A social circle built on a guy pulling women in using love and attraction is the strongest type of social circle you can get. Plus you are a quality guy pulling in mostly quality women. Its like imagine Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Giselle Bunchen, and a couple other A-list female celebds were in such a group. They would be socially dominating Hollywood.

Edit: Read my dm to insta girl

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Attraction and Game pull people towards you. If you do this with more than one woman, you have multiple women being pulled towards you. You introduce them to each other and build a group. Women are cool with you having more women if they see you as that guy. They will become friends with the other girls and so the women not only gets you but other girls to be friends with. She is now part of a group.

You are the centre and 'leader' of the group. You direct it where it goes. This 'group' is much stronger with higher social clout than any other type of group due to the type of people in it. You and your girls are in a romantic relationship. This group can be the nucleus of a larger social poltiical group where other ppl are not romantically involved but just benefit from being in the group.

So you are using attraction to pull women towards you and build a social circle. That is your inner circle and then that pulls other ppl due to the social abilties of women. Other women, male orbiters, family all want the group to succeed because this the most positive energy ppl on the outside of the group get. So woman in your inner circle tells her friends she is in a group with a guy and a few other girls. Her friends get curious and want to know what its like. The girl in your group now has 2 social circles, the one with you and her own circle.

A social circle built on a guy pulling women in using love and attraction is the strongest type of social circle you can get. Plus you are a quality guy pulling in mostly quality women. Its like imagine Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Giselle Bunchen, and a couple other A-list female celebds were in such a group. They would be socially dominating Hollywood.
So you build a social circle of girls you banged, introduce them to each other, and they are cool with you banging all the girls in the circle? So its like you are building a Harem? How many girls have agreed to this so far?

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you build a social circle of girls you banged, introduce them to each other, and they are cool with you banging all the girls in the circle? So its like you are building a Harem?
Yeah but I wouldnt bang them first. Making the group is more important. So, for instance, the girl I dm'd above, I would need some similarly attractive girls with a similar age and baackground for it to work for her. I got a similarly attractive young white girl who is interested in me. Then I have these attractive ethnic girls who definitely want this. But that girl is 19 and white and the main chicks I have are 2 30s ethnic girls so I need to make sure I have enough diversity in the group so that everyone has atleast someone who is similar to them so they feel comfortable then they can also appreciate those that are different.

I never let the girls believe I want to bang them. I want them in the group. I cannot bang them unless they willingly put themselves in the group and see me as that guy. First they are in the group, meet the girls, like the setup, then I bang, once everything is setup.

Yeah exactly its a harem of sorts. But the girls are working for you and then there are social layers on top of that. Its like gravity, because you have the most weight in your group compared to everyone who you and everyone in yuor social circle knows, your group becomes the most important group for everyone it touches. You take advantage of that to make money, politics whatever.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Yeah but I wouldnt bang them first. Making the group is more important. So, for instance, the girl I dm'd above, I would need some similarly attractive girls with a similar age and baackground for it to work for her. I got a similarly attractive young white girl who is interested in me. Then I have these attractive ethnic girls who definitely want this. But that girl is 19 and white and the main chicks I have are 2 30s ethnic girls so I need to make sure I have enough diversity in the group so that everyone has atleast someone who is similar to them so they feel comfortable then they can also appreciate those that are different.

I never let the girls believe I want to bang them. I want them in the group. I cannot bang them unless they willingly put themselves in the group and see me as that guy. First they are in the group, meet the girls, like the setup, then I bang, once everything is setup.

Yeah exactly its a harem of sorts. But the girls are working for you and then there are social layers on top of that. Its like gravity, because you have the most weight in your group compared to everyone who you and everyone in yuor social circle knows, your group becomes the most important group for everyone it touches. You take advantage of that to make money, politics whatever.
D@mn bro. This is some next level stuff. Im happy for you.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score

Yikes! This is like "how to built a cult" next level sh!t. Mis-read your abilities based off the OP alone.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yikes! This is like "how to built a cult" next level sh!t. Mis-read your abilities based off the OP alone.
Yes, I have had these women use the term 'cult' to describe it. Women are nutz they love this type of ****. I dont get why men dont introduce their plates to each other I think you can definitely benefit from it.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, I have had these women use the term 'cult' to describe it. Women are nutz they love this type of ****. I dont get why men dont introduce their plates to each other I think you can definitely benefit from it.
What would you say are the benefits?

And don't you ever have to deal with petty jealousies and quarrels between them at all?

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I havent moved in with these girls yet. Its not setup yet so there is still a small chance it wont work but I feel pretty good and confident about it.

Jealousy and quarrels can happen if the guy does not maintain his correct position and stucture of the group. If the keeps himself in the correct position everyone has to follow suit. Women will have issues with other women if they see another causing drama or whatever that pulls you away from your position.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a waste of time for me to critique what other Don Juans do. I do think it's weird what @kavi is doing, but the seductionsphere in general is weird.
You guys are both equally " weird ". Sliding in Dm's is weird. Most dudes here will tell you you need x amount of following, specific footage and extreme patient and perseverance to get results. If you would simply let go of the comfort of being safe behind your screen at home and approach such women in real life, results will probably be better, but rejection will also be more harsh.

Now , what Kavi is doing is indeed strange. Most men claim RP ,but tbh they are bluepilled guys ,trying to use RP knowledge to get the upper hand in a LTR. I believe the cope term is " purple pilled ". Like he said, women are nuts. The game is nuts. The aftermath of a dysfunctional relationship is nutz.

Trying to form a harem is frowned upon because 99,9 % of men are hardwired to get a steady LTR. It's simply because women make it so difficult men claim RP, and only as a way to better control these difficult women. Very few men are able , and content with a bachelor lifestyle after they reach 40 ( and childless).

The harem thing in itself is a very complex topic. But I gotta agree; women are crazy on levels most guys can't phantom. Its not to far away from what a " cult hero " like AMS is preaching ( AMS claims he will let every woman know he has a rotation).

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I perceive that I am lucky that my Instagram is such mess that I can't do Instagram game. Even I wanted to do Instagram game, it wouldn't make sense. I rarely post on Instagram. I have few followers and I follow more accounts than those who follow me. Both counts are low. I don't look good on Instagram.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I perceive that I am lucky that my Instagram is such mess that I can't do Instagram game. Even I wanted to do Instagram game, it wouldn't make sense. I rarely post on Instagram. I have few followers and I follow more accounts than those who follow me. Both counts are low. I don't look good on Instagram.

If you really care about this search for "Instagram managers" there are people out there that will build your Instagram just like SEO pros of old.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really care about this search for "Instagram managers" there are people out there that will build your Instagram just like SEO pros of old.
I would rather approach women in real life.

I think one in person approach would equal 5-7 messages sent on Instagram.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I would rather approach women in real life.

I think one in person approach would equal 5-7 messages sent on Instagram.
I agree ☝ I don’t “do” social media.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree ☝ I don’t “do” social media.
There are multiple places where I can do approaches either within walking distance or a 10 minute drive of my apartment.

The only reason to swipe or send DMs on Instagram would be to solely game while sitting at home looking messy. While that idea holds some appeal, I realize it is ineffective.

A guy in his 50s could play yacht or Rolex game on social media and get attention from women in their 20s/early 30s.

Last edited:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just open a tinder account. Buy platinum. Swipe literally everyone. Cull the list.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Just open a tinder account. Buy platinum. Swipe literally everyone. Cull the list.
As you’ll learn over time when you over swipe, or swipe indiscriminately you are shown lower ranking members. When you are discriminating and only swipe on lookers and get a match or two from high value females you unlock the next tier on the apps, suddenly you’re presented with much more physically appealing options.

When it happens you’ll notice it immediately. You get 5-10 HV females in the stack followed by a ton of LVs. The algorithms are noticeable if you pay attention.