Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many Instagram DM slide-ins is worth one in-person cold approach?

M

member160292

As you’ll learn over time when you over swipe, or swipe indiscriminately you are shown lower ranking members. When you are discriminating and only swipe on lookers and get a match or two from high value females you unlock the next tier on the apps, suddenly you’re presented with much more physically appealing options.

When it happens you’ll notice it immediately. You get 5-10 HV females in the stack followed by a ton of LVs. The algorithms are noticeable if you pay attention.
This is true.

Tinder has been atrocious for me, even though I have premium. I mainly use it to buy the boosts and just see who likes me. My thought is that they will swipe right if they're interested anyway so I don't have to put in the effort into swiping. It will show up in my Likes anyways.
Does this method work or you would need to swipe to get higher profile views?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As you’ll learn over time when you over swipe, or swipe indiscriminately you are shown lower ranking members. When you are discriminating and only swipe on lookers and get a match or two from high value females you unlock the next tier on the apps, suddenly you’re presented with much more physically appealing options.

When it happens you’ll notice it immediately. You get 5-10 HV females in the stack followed by a ton of LVs. The algorithms are noticeable if you pay attention.
For sure