Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many Instagram DM slide-ins is worth one in-person cold approach?

Parallelophone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The crucial difference between the in-person cold approach and the DM cold approach is, you can't just go bothering strangers on the street. Typically. I know I don't wanna be bothered by randos. So I imagine other people don't either. Even if you offered me right this second to suck my **** no cost to me, you as a woman would have to have a stupid ridiculous body for me to take you up on the offer. As a stranger on the street, I got **** to do today. I don't have even one second to spare you unless it's an opportunity I gotta take up.

That's different from the DM, because it's a feature built into the website. You don't have to respond to the DM, but if you have DMs open you consent to receiving DMs. It's not as random and unheard of as flagging people down on the street. You expect to DM'd. You don't expect to be bothered on the street. And if you do, you really don't want it to happen.

So one might argue that DMs and in-person approaching do not compare at all. Because of this fundamental difference. Breaching the "I don't wanna talk to random strangers" barrier. But maybe you would argue different?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Depends on how many girls you can DM in an hour

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quality of interaction normally beats quantity.

I dmd this hot 19yr old 6ft 3 chick on IG who I met on a shift at a casual waiter job i sometimes do. Tbh most of the attraction happened on the day but I did have to run some game on IG so here it is.

Met her on shift. She is 6ft3 and im 5ft8. Im quite good looking so sometimes hot girls show greater interest than average or decent ones. Im not slaying or anything atm fyi. Not gonna go into the interaction on that day here but at the end of the day we had to sign ourselves out so i took the opportunity to see her full name on the sheet and memorise it.

On the day we talked quit a bit but as she was hot i was more subtle and kept it more respectable vs overt flirting. To express interest i did use the line on her "i like talking to 19yr olds" to which she responded "hmmm 20 years". I took that as a good sign.

At the end of the day i had got her name from the sheet so i knw i had some chance to maybe find her on insta so i wasnt pushed to try something there and then. So after signing out i didnt try to walk out with her or anything i just said "see you later" to which she responded "nice meeting you". I took that as a another subtle but positive sign.

When i got home that day or later i did manage to remember her name and find her on insta. I waited a few days to a week and the first thing i did was watch a story she posted. Then a few days later i commented on one of her pics "i like talking to 19yr olds" with hearteyes emoji and wacky emoji. After 20 mins i deleted that comment.

A few days later i commented on another pic "Too cool !!".

A few days later i dmed her "hey i met you on shift that day at xyz....<her name> I have a proposition for you. I knw it will benefit you alot".

She responded pretty quickly "Hello. What is it?"

So I am in.

What i said next is very advanced level pimp game i wont divulge here atm.

But my biggest point is that i didnt go for the dm straight away instead i made some cool, interesting, fun or whatever comments on her photos just to build up the anticipation and tension and let her knw indirectly i am interested and am 'stalking' her.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The crucial difference between the in-person cold approach and the DM cold approach is, you can't just go bothering strangers on the street. Typically. I know I don't wanna be bothered by randos. So I imagine other people don't either. Even if you offered me right this second to suck my **** no cost to me, you as a woman would have to have a stupid ridiculous body for me to take you up on the offer. As a stranger on the street, I got **** to do today. I don't have even one second to spare you unless it's an opportunity I gotta take up.

That's different from the DM, because it's a feature built into the website. You don't have to respond to the DM, but if you have DMs open you consent to receiving DMs. It's not as random and unheard of as flagging people down on the street. You expect to DM'd. You don't expect to be bothered on the street. And if you do, you really don't want it to happen.

So one might argue that DMs and in-person approaching do not compare at all. Because of this fundamental difference. Breaching the "I don't wanna talk to random strangers" barrier. But maybe you would argue different?
You can DM but they may not see it for a long time if non-connections are muted

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quality of interaction normally beats quantity.

I dmd this hot 19yr old 6ft 3 chick on IG who I met on a shift at a casual waiter job i sometimes do. Tbh most of the attraction happened on the day but I did have to run some game on IG so here it is.

Met her on shift. She is 6ft3 and im 5ft8. Im quite good looking so sometimes hot girls show greater interest than average or decent ones. Im not slaying or anything atm fyi. Not gonna go into the interaction on that day here but at the end of the day we had to sign ourselves out so i took the opportunity to see her full name on the sheet and memorise it.

On the day we talked quit a bit but as she was hot i was more subtle and kept it more respectable vs overt flirting. To express interest i did use the line on her "i like talking to 19yr olds" to which she responded "hmmm 20 years". I took that as a good sign.

At the end of the day i had got her name from the sheet so i knw i had some chance to maybe find her on insta so i wasnt pushed to try something there and then. So after signing out i didnt try to walk out with her or anything i just said "see you later" to which she responded "nice meeting you". I took that as a another subtle but positive sign.

When i got home that day or later i did manage to remember her name and find her on insta. I waited a few days to a week and the first thing i did was watch a story she posted. Then a few days later i commented on one of her pics "i like talking to 19yr olds" with hearteyes emoji and wacky emoji. After 20 mins i deleted that comment.

A few days later i commented on another pic "Too cool !!".

A few days later i dmed her "hey i met you on shift that day at xyz....<her name> I have a proposition for you. I knw it will benefit you alot".

She responded pretty quickly "Hello. What is it?"

So I am in.

What i said next is very advanced level pimp game i wont divulge here atm.

But my biggest point is that i didnt go for the dm straight away instead i made some cool, interesting, fun or whatever comments on her photos just to build up the anticipation and tension and let her knw indirectly i am interested and am 'stalking' her.
Why not divulge ?

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the end of the day i had got her name from the sheet
Man, you're 38 but you acted like a little boy. Why didn't you ask her straight up what her name is? And tell her that you find her interesting and wish to get to know her better. Then the ball is in her court to give you her contact details and you take it from there.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, you're 38 but you acted like a little boy. Why didn't you ask her straight up what her name is? And tell her that you find her interesting and wish to get to know her better. Then the ball is in her court to give you her contact details and you take it from there.

Nah i obviously knw her first name which we swapped. Normally i ask for these girls numbers at work cos i meet alot of girls like this but sometimes icba or think she may not be interested or whatever.

Also alot of beta and lower value guys just go straight for the number so I find sometimes its better not to make those moves as it differentiates me from that and the story arc is superior.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bragging about ourselves and our abilities turns people off. No one buys it anyway. They just think we're douches.

Did this chick even respond to such nonsense?
Not this chick nor did I expect her to. I have run this Game on many chicks and it does work for me. For this chick she is just warm due to limited interactions so far. I put her in a good place, having done all I could. I am gonna follow up when I have things in place to move things forward. I am not looking for a gf or to get laid I am looking to be a P.I.M.P.

I went out with this chick to run the same P.I.M.P Game as above.

Screenshot_20221129-171604.jpg

Last edited:

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
Not this chick nor did I expect her to. I have run this Game on many chicks and it does work for me. For this chick she is just warm due to limited interactions so far. I put her in a good place, having done all I could. I am gonna follow up when I have things in place to move things forward. I am not looking for a gf or to get laid I am looking to be a P.I.M.P.

View attachment 9265
Your chat skills could use a lot of work, man. She got thrilled talking about the crazy people she knows and that she can be crazy sometimes too, and your next move is to talk about the weather at Christmas?? You were already in a convo, bro! You took a step back. Why the hell did you kill it lie that? It was perfect. That was your cue to talk about all the crazy people she knows. Getting into stories about her friends and relations! This is what you WANT to talk about!

Last edited:

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

View attachment 9266
girl is max a 5, and your texts are needy.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whatsapp chick is not a 5. I do have high standards compared to other men. I would say 6-7. Very nice body which you cannot see. Face is pretty IRL.

My txts are not needy. I think you dont understand levels. That day I saw this girl was the last week before she was going back to france from the UK.

I had run some high level Game on her prior to this. My goal was just to get her into my social group, get her to want to come back to the UK at some point. So be attractive, provide value and get her to want to come back and be in my world.

There is a gap of between the dms. The one was after I met up with her and then a gap afterwards. Post the gap she is in France now. I am dming her hows things in France just to let her know I am still thinking of her so as not to go cold abruptly so she feels good and is open to possible arrangements in the future.

All I am doing atm is trying to keep girls hot/warm for me so I can make arrangements in the future.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I am not looking for a gf or to get laid I am looking to be a P.I.M.P.
You caught my interest. Please elaborate.