redskinsfan92
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Jun 18, 2018
- Messages
- 1,827
- Reaction score
- 1,459
- Age
- 34
So much talk on here. Let's see who's accomplished what with women. Just curious. I'll go ahead and admit 0 this month.
You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.
She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.
Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.
Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Just curious about current dry spells.A better long term survey result would be a laid vs. age statistic …
If you only want to determine the extent of a current dry spell, then proceed…
Summer fun now done here, single moms busy with school startup cutting down on available volume, and holiday season not fully here yet, so count me as zero for last month. Upside is it’s currently only Nov. 2…Just curious about current dry spells.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Since March 2018. Not too bad.Just curious about current dry spells.
only one woman lolll this guy is robinson cruzoeHow many unique women: 1
How many times: Lost count
The question was in the last month, not in my lifetime.only one woman lolll this guy is robinson cruzoe
Why aren’t you curious about current hot streaks?Just curious about current dry spells.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I mean past 30 days10+ this month?And it's only the 5th. But some guys already voted that
This post is made for trolling.
Also your hand doesn't count as a woman.
Should I do a rate your happiness poll?I admit, I feel kind of silly for responding. @redskinsfan92 , what's really the difference? Some guys have zero, some have five or more. It's kind of like money, there will always be someone with more and someone with less. Do we know how many of the guys posting in this thread are genuinely happy? Are they pursuing their goals and living their lives to the fullest? That, to me, is the more important thing.
Or maybe since another Redskins season is over by November, you're just looking for another sport to follow.![]()
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.