"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

How many have you laid?

How many women have you laid in the past month?

  • 10+

    Votes: 6 15.4%
  • 5+

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4

    Votes: 3 7.7%
  • 3

    Votes: 4 10.3%
  • 2

    Votes: 6 15.4%
  • 1

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • My hand only

    Votes: 3 7.7%
  • 0

    Votes: 8 20.5%

  • Total voters
    39

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
So much talk on here. Let's see who's accomplished what with women. Just curious. I'll go ahead and admit 0 this month.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
A better long term survey result would be a laid vs. age statistic …
If you only want to determine the extent of a current dry spell, then proceed…
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
A better long term survey result would be a laid vs. age statistic …
If you only want to determine the extent of a current dry spell, then proceed…
Just curious about current dry spells.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
One many time lollll
But had to let her go last week might be a few month before i find a other one.
I dont do plate same with ONS in general
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Zero and not even trying, Im just waiting for an assigment in Poland coming in few weeks.

I have much more fun there, low stress and sex comes natural and spontaneous with much better looking girls.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
My hand, but in late July/August/beginning of Sept, 5.
 
Joined
Jul 1, 2019
Messages
129
Reaction score
113
Age
46
10+ dayummmm.... My best month ever was 8, including a pretty good threesome. Never hit double digits in a month... I work a lot... But either way well done to that voter!
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

HenBogan

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2019
Messages
50
Reaction score
42
Age
51
5 through October..

1 was my ex, 2 are FWBs, the fourth wanted an orgy and the fifth I'd been dating for a month or so but I showed little interest and she's moved on..

My aim for November is 0...
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
10+ this month? :oops: And it's only the 5th. But some guys already voted that:rofl:
This post is made for trolling.
Also your hand doesn't count as a woman.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
10+ this month? :oops: And it's only the 5th. But some guys already voted that:rofl:
This post is made for trolling.
Also your hand doesn't count as a woman.
I mean past 30 days
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
I admit, I feel kind of silly for responding. @redskinsfan92 , what's really the difference? Some guys have zero, some have five or more. It's kind of like money, there will always be someone with more and someone with less. Do we know how many of the guys posting in this thread are genuinely happy? Are they pursuing their goals and living their lives to the fullest? That, to me, is the more important thing.

Or maybe since another Redskins season is over by November, you're just looking for another sport to follow. :)
Should I do a rate your happiness poll?
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
1

This last week was 12 times in 7 days. I'd estimate 5-7 times per week on average...
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top