Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many guys is to much?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's kind of pointless anyway. She's not going to tell the truthand you're unlikely to like it. I guess you could take her answer and multiply by 4 to get an accurate figure.
Just like you can take most guys' answers and divide them 10 :D

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This may sound like a silly question but if a girl has higher body count in the past, how and why is it a bad thing?
She dies a little on the inside every time she has sex with a new man.

Some folks don't seem understand that men and women are wired completely differently. The more women a man has sex with, the more confident, content and emotionally mature he becomes. The more men a woman sleeps with, the more jaded, bitter and dysfunctional she becomes. And that's perfectly normal and natural and has to do with male vs. female reproductive strategies.

Last edited:

Marc_zeus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met last year this cute 18 y.o girl ( she works at some caffe near my place). She had 9 official boyfriends during last year alone, not including some ons i am not aware about. Textbook example of slut.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why do you discard these girls?
I grew up with 2 older sister (beautiful women), heard about all there problems and there friends problems and relationships.

At the end of the day most sane women want a stable long term relationship with a guy they can get along with. Women who are in the late 20s who have never been in a stable relationship raises a huge red flag. I wouldn't say early 20s because they might have been in school, ect. but in late 20s, THERE UNLOVABLE. If a women is in her 30s and not even in a relationship at the time you meet her, short or long term just assume the worst and that she's bad news.

Really any women you meet who is 25+ and has never been in a long term relationship avoid (Unless she is giving you clear signs at that point its a entirely different story) . But at 25 they have built up a huge wall and vices that they come to terms with living a single lifestyle.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
at my age i dont care anymore how many shes banged. I ask myself 2 questions, is she attractive and do i want to put forth the effort to bang her. The older i get the less effort i want to put forth and the less i care. Its kind of great actually.

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She dies a little on the inside every time she has sex with a new man.

Some folks don't seem understand that men and women are wired completely differently. The more women a man has sex with, the more confident, content and emotionally mature he becomes. The more men a woman sleeps with, the more jaded, bitter and dysfunctional she becomes. And that's perfectly normal and natural and has to do with male vs. female reproductive strategies.
Why do they become more jaded, bitter and dysfunctional?

Are we just making an assumption or is there a basis for it?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do they become more jaded, bitter and dysfunctional?

Are we just making an assumption or is there a basis for it?
I would say it’s an observation. How many high mileage women do you know who are NOT bitter and jaded?