Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many guys is to much?

LoboSolitario

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the type of question women would concern themselves with back when men were men
and women were women.....

Men should never concern themselves with women who are living as men.

BriBri

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. I would never ask this question.
2. If you do, most women are either going to refuse to answer or they're going to lie.
3. The answer doesn't really matter anyway.
4. By asking this question, it shows that this matters to you which is going to make you look insecure and unattractive.
Bingo!

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why even ask? Its not like we are getting an honest reply. Judge her from her actions and from what she tells you without you even asking that question directly.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Suave1

Reaction score
Based on my experience, these are the numbers girls reach BY THIRTY.

The most slutty girls(in America/Western Europe) sleep with 25-30 guys over their lives. Average slut sleeps with 20.

Good girls(most aren't actually 'good', maybe just prude) anywhere from 1-4.

The average is 6-12.

These are numbers BY THIRTY. Also only for Americans/Western Europeans.

Now as how much is too much? I think it depends a lot more on how a girl presents herself. A lot of times it's impossible to tell a girl
has a high body count until you ask her and see her reaction. Any girl who prioritizes going out/hooking up is a hard no in my book. Usually, you can see this immediately when looking at them. They tend to age much faster.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's kind of pointless anyway. She's not going to tell the truthand you're unlikely to like it. I guess you could take her answer and multiply by 4 to get an accurate figure.
0x4=0

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you ask her how many male partners she has had what is your limit?
this falls into the same as other issues. see what she does and decide based on her actions. for example, a complete virgin is not going to be one of the hotties at a house party unless she is in tow with another... probably doesn't have a tinder profile.

when you do fck her, is she confident... probably not a zero count.. how about the 5th time, after 5 times did she learn lots of stuff that you didn't teach her yet. her frame will pop, but you might like that...

seduction 101 from a female side, zero counts, simple, submissive.

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
This may sound like a silly question but if a girl has higher body count in the past, how and why is it a bad thing?
Higher body counts inhibit pair bonding and forming a relationship (if that's what your goal with her is) will be more difficult.

Smok1nAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In todays modern wold asking this question is like asking a person exactly how many individual french fries they've ate off their your plate.

The more serious question is how many relationships a women has had. She may have slept with 10+ men in her life but had 2 or 3 serious 3+ year relationship by the time she 30, this is a far better indicator of her quality.

I've meet women who are in there late 20s who have never had a 1+ year serious relationship. Those are the women I'd run from.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In todays modern wold asking this question is like asking a person exactly how many individual french fries they've ate off their your plate.

The more serious question is how many relationships a women has had. She may have slept with 10+ men in her life but had 2 or 3 serious 3+ year relationship by the time she 30, this is a far better indicator of her quality.

I've meet women who are in there late 20s who have never had a 1+ year serious relationship. Those are the women I'd run from.
Right. They aren't built for relationships.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is what I did when I was in that paradigm quite some time ago. She put a honey do list on the refrigerator. So I made her honey do list and put it next to it. Never got one again. I did what suited me.
honey doo?

mrskinnypantz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have girls ask me how many I’ve had. I don’t lie. I say I don’t know every time and that I don’t think about it because I don’t.
I’ve never asked a woman how many she’s had in my life.
ive had them throw it right out to me a time or two. I never asked.
i ended up telling this girl one time it was a hundred or over. she seemed mad at first
she actually believed me and we ended talking, i could have smashed but i ended up moving states again

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s a list of chores and tasks that a woman puts on the refrigerator. It is her directions to keep the man producing for her. There’s things like fixing broken steps etc. but these days they contain chores that were normally hers and now she wants him to do housework as well as his own job.

All you have to do, is if you make a mess, clean it up. Now there can be repair stuff that is normal wear and tear. But you already know what needs fixing without a list from her. If it’s been broken for six months then she has a legitimate position. But don’t accept a list. Just fix it when it breaks. No big deal.

The modern “honey do” list is getting you to play bytch. Don’t get angry with her and just tell her you fix things and keep things running. If you can’t do those things then watch a YouTube video on how to do it.

It has mutated to share all duties. Fuk that. Not for me. If you fix things timely, she can’t direct you to do it to gain compliance. She wants something painted, tell her to buy paint and roller. I don’t paint. When I build a house, I prime the drywall and then paint it all white. I use an industrial sprayer before I put in all the flooring. I prefer all my walls white. Beyond that, let’s say I was partnered up with some one, I would tell her to get busy because once I put the flooring in, it’s twice the work and it’s all on her.

Absolutely nothing comes for free. Once you give a woman something for nothing, you are done.
Youve had that happen to you?

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The less, the better but In today's world, I think around 5-10 should be the absolute cut off. It's a simple correlation. The more people they've been with, the crazier they are and the more hell they'll put you through.