Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many guys is to much?

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you ask her how many male partners she has had what is your limit?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the last time I had that conversation I was 19 y/0

It's a conversation that won't end well. They have to ask you back.....

If its a new girl or plate i dont care about just trying to bang i BS and say under 10.

If it's a girl i actually like and respect then i tell them the truth which is i lost count years ago.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By 40 it better be under 10 if you plan on settling down.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. I would never ask this question.
2. If you do, most women are either going to refuse to answer or they're going to lie.
3. The answer doesn't really matter anyway.
4. By asking this question, it shows that this matters to you which is going to make you look insecure and unattractive.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You never ask that question.
She will probably tell you herself at some point in time.
But to answer your question, if my past experiences taught me something it is this: the fewer the better.

TheProspect

Reaction score
I don't ask and I don't tell.

In my experience, women will tend to eventually volunteer some information about their number in order to figure out yours, and if not, you can usually get a good idea of her body count over time as she talks about her past relationship and nights out, etc.

While it can be beneficial to demonstrate implicitly your value and that you're desired by other women, openly communicating your sexual history & partner count will decrease your mystery and is in most cases detrimental to your relationship. Detrimental if your bodycount is low because it can hurt your perceived value. Detrimental if high because it can undermine your relationships if your girl is insecure (which they all are when they're upset). And detrimental in any case because the mystery is removed.

I took my girlfriend's virginity, and she's asked a couple of times and the conversation usually goes along the lines:
GF: .... So how many girls?
Prospect: I told you, you're my first :)
GF: Shut up lol. I'm obviously not your first. Be honest. It's probably a lot...
Prospect: Maybe, but play your cards right and you could be my last! ;)
GF: Omg. You are so annoying.

Lol.

Anyways, to answer to the question of how many guys is too much:

Casual partner -- as long as she ain't a hooker, doesn't really matter, I'm not sticking around long-term.

LTR -- I only was willing to enter my current relationship because she never had sex before. So for me, 1 other guy would have been too much.

Reaction score
It's kind of pointless anyway. She's not going to tell the truthand you're unlikely to like it. I guess you could take her answer and multiply by 4 to get an accurate figure.
You can tell based off her attachment style and also if she’s alpha widowed matters a lot too. She could only have one guy but if it’s Christian Grey or something you’re **** out of luck op

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are all dreaming.
Those small numbers are just fairytale which I would claim is close to a state of hubris to think you will achieve that.

All girls have had a bigger sausage party of men over their lives and they will never tell us,(and we ever want to know. (We all like (or love lol) sluts to a degree, but never who'res), the correct numbers of guys she has enjoyed a joy ride with over the years. If she did she would be slut marked for life by us guys, (Which women really fear = e.g. losing their reputation as the good girl).

A minority of very few chicks will hit the numbers these days of having an experience of just 2-5 guys. Most will be in much larger numbers in reality. Some even in hundreds enjoyed in the sausage carousel .

Thanks to feminism and women's liberation and "Go girl, you're strong and free, women can do better etc." to that. Oh... and of course the internet... xD

With that said I am not saying that is is not achievable to find a girl like that, because it is possible; but it is hard and it is almost like finding a unicorn.

Last edited:

TheProspect

Reaction score
This at first glance, seems to be the answer that best be if it’s a man. But it is a lie. Her dualistic sexual strategy will kick in and her girlfriend’s words of fun will eventually take hold and seem to have more significance to her. She won’t know why she is suddenly paying attention to those social constructs and precepts of tons of pleasure and man manipulation. She will wonder why she never saw it before.

Then of course it will be your fault she has been held back from all the debauchery. Hahaha
She won’t even know why she is suddenly more critical of you. Not long ago weren’t you the love of her life?
Then when you try to control her desires to go out and mingle (engage men), you will be chastised for being controlling and insecure. All gaslighting of course but it will still dig in deep. I assure you, she is already gone.

You dream and hope. It is a lie. And you have miscalculated the feminine imperative and it’s structure.

Do not hate or despise this world we have let in. It’s not the women’s fault. They are molders. They really can’t help it. So love them and enjoy the wonder of the feminine.
Everything is impermanent and subject to change. No sense worrying about what may or may not happen.

There’s nothing wrong with loving without attachment. Enjoy the moment while it lasts, and whether it’s via death, growing apart, or the “female imperative”, being able to truly let it go when it inevitably ends is the important part.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are all dreaming.
Those small numbers are just fairytale which I would claim is close to a state of hubris to think you will achieve that.

All girls have had a bigger sausage party of men over their lives and they will never tell us,(and we ever want to know. (We all like (or love lol) sluts to a degree, but never who'res), the correct numbers of guys she has enjoyed a joy ride with over the years. If she did she would be slut marked for life by us guys, (Which women really fear = e.g. losing their reputation as the good girl).

A minority of very few chicks will hit the numbers these days of having an experience of just 2-5 guys. Most will be in much larger numbers in reality. Some even in hundreds enjoyed in the sausage carousel .

Thanks to feminism and women's liberation and "Go girl, you're strong and free, women can do better etc." to that. Oh... and of course the internet... xD

With that said I am not saying that is is not achievable to find a girl like that, because it is possible; but it is hard and it is almost like finding a unicorn.
They really like that women develop into that corrosive attitude that's a downer for most men.

BriBri

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. I would never ask this question.
2. If you do, most women are either going to refuse to answer or they're going to lie.
3. The answer doesn't really matter anyway.
4. By asking this question, it shows that this matters to you which is going to make you look insecure and unattractive.
Bingo!

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score